Bleach 683

Goodnight, glorious prince.

What are the Bankais that haven't been showed yet?

-Love
-Hisagi
-Shinji
-Ukitake

What else?

Aizen? His mindcontrol is only his shikai right?

Yes, but there's a chance he's using a bankai as well. We'll find out next week.

Feels like Zaraki should have had a better bankai as he was deemed a potential by ywach along with ichigo and aizen under the category of strength. I feel as we didnt see much of that at all. All he did was lose over and over again

Why do people think Aizen's dead? A hole in his chest shouldn't be enough to kill him. That's why they imprisoned him instead of executing him.

>All he did was lose over and over again

Literally everyone has been doing this since the arc started. What was Kubo thinking when he decided everyone had to job?

He is completely immortal. If Kubo forgot about this I'll sperg out

Shows how powerful Gerard was, the good guys could even beat him, they had to time him out. Gerard could have 1vX'd the entire soul society by himself.

This is to show how powerful the quincies were.

He is only immortal because his heart produces infinite amounts of reiatsu and SS doesnt have a way to remove his heart
Ywach just straight up pulled his heart out, Aizen is death

Citation needed, faggot

>Ywach pulled out his heart

No, he is immortal because of the hogykou, Gin destroyed his heart and stole the hogykou, but even when severed from his body the hogykou still recognize Aizen as it's master.

If destroying his heart was all it took Gin would have killed him long ago.

I don't understand anything about Ichigo's new power. Does his new Bankai have any special ability besides jobbing?

Isshin
Yoruichi
Byakuya (assuming it changed after being restored in the Zero Division's barracks)
most of the Zero Division

think that covers it, unless you want to get into vice captains who may have Bankai

shattering

Goddamn, and to think that I thought Bleach was a mess during the FKT arc.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore; dropped it halfway through the fullbring arc.

We saw Byakuya' new bankai techniques
Ichibe's ultimate attack, prob bankai as well

I don't even know how he can still keep that new bankai, the hollow and quincy powers he had were stolen away by Ywach, his sword should have reverted to its soul society arc design.

No, not at all. He's immortal because the hogyoku will simply continue to regrow him no matter what.

SS can't destroy the hogyoku so that's that. Now maybe the Almighty can, but it hasn't happened yet.

Has anyone made a Hinamori shoop yet?

There was one posted in the thread on Wednesday. I didn't save it, unfortuantely.

>his sword should have reverted to its soul society arc design.
Which is what Yhwach saw in his vision. So what he saw was supposed to be the result of Ichigo losing his powers?

>Aizen? His mindcontrol is only his shikai right?

Yeah, but it could easily be retconned into being a single shikai/bankai power since it's so overpowered that it even works on Yhwach's Almighty vision.

to be fair his opponent Gerard literally had the power of plot armor

>implying

RIP Renji. ;_;

what is that

A piece of Renji's bankai.
'Tis but a scratch.

>one word reads from top to bottom
>the other word from bottom to top
Why do this?

Isn't he immoral thanks to the hogyoku. He can just regenerate himself.

That's a good thing. Zaraki plot amour has finally been broken.

The hogyoku has similar abilities to yhwach so im not surprised that aizen isnt being curb stomped by the almighty

Why did Aizen switch himself with Ichigo instead of using Renji? I have trouble believing Aizen would sacrifice himself. He still intends to be the supreme god of everything right?

if kubo doesnt pull the "ichigo-beat-me-so-now-i-am-on-his-side" card

It's quite likely that he did use Renji. Especially since he had no reason to pretend to be Renji at the start.

That would undo over a decade of characterization. Aizen is one of the few characters that work

I'm expecting the only man fit to be king is me shtick.

Not expecting the "But Ichigo, I am you. I made you. We were always one and the same. If you are king, I am king." card to be played.

that would be even worse

Jesus Christ why would you even go to another website for your watermarked shit? It literately tells you on the watermark where to go.

You can't even be this awful. You have to actively try at this point.

haha!

>yfw after Yhwach's defeated Aizen gets what he always wanted and becomes the new Soul King. he doesn't do shit like destroy SS or anything, but leaves everything as it is, because all he wants is to be at the top where he doesn't answer to anyone.

I'm expecting
>After I get rid of this upstart I will be a king and a king protects his subjects

this is bait

If Bleach ends before Hisagi's Bankai, well I can't do nothing about it. Thanks Kubo.

You mean Kubo forgot he's immortal? Far out.

I thought they locked him up because he's immortal now and they couldn't kill him.

Why do you think that Aizen would be seriously injured at all?
See

>sacrifice himself
Because he's immortal and they aren't. He can tank as many hits as he needs to. You could disintegrate him and he'd just come back stronger. As long as the Hogyoku exists he can't be killed and since the Hogyoku is a reality-warping wish device it can't be destroyed using conventional means.

Unless Yhwach manages to absorb it. He's the Soul King. It's at least a possibility.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "When did you fall under the illusion that we were fighting at all?"

Cue silver arrow through the back that shuts off Yhwach's Almighty power.

Since when were you under impression Ichigo and Renji are still alive?

Didn't the Hogyoku reject Aizen for being too weak or too pathetic?

How is the FKT arc a mess?

Where did the image go?

in his defense, watermarks help against take-down notices from copyright bots.

And Yhwach is about to to rip that shit right out of his chest. Aizen is fucked.

I still don't understand why they even made Shinji's Bankai 'similar' to Aizen's, only to have it be some child version that fucks with directions
they fucking jobbed our sweet prince, dropped
did they even show Gin's Bankai, or Unohana's? And they did show Shinji's, it was that whole direction mixup thing that Aizen shat all over. Yes, that was the Bankai, sadly.
man, they jobbed the 0 Division so bad, it irks me that he introduced even more amazing personalities only to shit them away. Kubo should be confined to creating worlds/lore/characters, not writing stories.
Kubo has the attention span and memory of a child, which is good for creativity but not for story-telling at length.

I for one, can't wait to have this series over, too much disappointment from Kubo just absolutely overdoing it in all the wrong ways. he jobs everyone. he doesn't reveal anything despite how much he edges himself to let it all out over our faces (which wouldn't be bad if he didn't just disappointingly leak it out instead of exploding all over us like we want it to be). the story just pulled a bunch of shit to make itself work (there was never a need to do the Quincy stuff since the whole point of them was that they were almost extinct, I don't understand why he felt like they should be the grand finale of everything instead of some Vasto Lordes who even Aizen couldn't get to submit to him [I'm sure there were some out there]). I don't even know where I'm going with this, and I blame Kubo for that since I doubt he knows where he was going with anything he wrote either.

Level -1 reader

Kill yourself

explain, I fail to see what's wrong with what I said.

Shinji never used his Shikai

Aizen didn't job, reread the chapter

They did show Gin's and Unohana's bankai,

Kubo never forgets, you do.

ok, thanks for clarifying, except on the Shinji part where I said that they DID use his Bankai, not that I'd remember his Shikai anyways. And I'm just exaggerating the Aizen stuff, but I'm still waiting for asspulls to happen nonetheless. how convenient would it be for Kubo to wrap up Aizen by having Yhwach killing him off? I'm sure Kubo contemplated that quite a bit.

You missed one thing user. He's not Aizen, you are!

>except on the Shinji part where I said that they DID use his Bankai, not that I'd remember his Shikai anyways.

Not that user, but you do remember his Shinkai. It is what you believe his Bankai to be.

There's a side-character in Hatsukoi Zombie that has a hairstyle close to that of pre-timeskip Rukia, and it's throwing me off quite wildly. They share some other traits too. The character of her attraction is a bit like Ichigo as well, and their story is similar in some ways. And the series includes ghosts and busting them, so to speak. I know that the human brain is keen on seeing imaginary patterns like this, but it doesn't really help my autism. It'd be pretty funny if it was an intentional thing, a mangaka covertly shipping characters of another mangaka.

Ishida will kill Ichigo with it. Mark my words.

He can't be killed. But he sure can be hurt.

What the fuck does Ichigo's bankai do now? Same shit?

Nothing new apparently.

It getsuga tenshoes.

no.

technically it should do even fucking less since the power he used to create it is now not even his

then why did it reject him?

it was just being tsun

why can he use his bankai

why does it even still exist and why can he getsuga with it

>telling a friend about all the bullshit that has gone on in Bleach
>mention Aizen's imprisonment
>"Didn't they seal him in a sword?"
>"Yes, but then they tied him to a chair."
>"Why didn't they just keep him in the sword and break it?"

KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

>>"Didn't they seal him in a sword?"
>>"Yes
what?

What the fuck? What sword?

You now realize that everything that has happened after (pic related) has all been an illusion. Aizen has shown Ichigo a world explaining the history of his powers came to be and the dark history of Soul Society... and is finally showing Ichigo a situation where he, Aizen, comes to ichigo's aid as a great ally. Once Ywach is defeated the illusion will end and the next chapter will be Deicide 24, where Ichigo will side with Aizen.

Aizen was our savior all along.

While the Soul King is most likely not a nice guy, it's Ichibee who's responsible for most of Aizen's criticism. The Soul King is trapped inside the crystal prison and Ichibee is calling the shots.

i think i would like this ending much better than whatever it will actually be...

Because he loves him, duh.

Shatters.

Back when the quincies first invaded SS how the hell did Yama defeat Yhwach with his almighty hex?

Aizen apologists are such fucking cancer. He deserves to be killed for his actions.

So does Mayuri but he kills his own squad members on Gotei 13's payroll and no one seems to care.

I really don't understand the circlejerk over Aizen.

That's because Mayuri is on the winning side. He won, Aizen lost.

We'll just get regular shounen ending with a twist.
Aizen will probably get mortally wounded by Yhwach, probably using The Almighty to destroy the Hougyoku but will still ruse him enough for Ichigo and friends to kill him with the silver arrow.

Question - why did Aizen kill the little girl if he was good all along?

Yhwach lost too much power when he distributed 25 pieces of his soul. His Almighty deactivated as a result and Yamamoto invaded the world of the living before Yhwach could regain the Almighty.

You mean Momo? She's still alive.

He stabbed Momo and Hallibel personally and they're both fine because that's only a flesh wound in Bleach.

I see. Thanks.

this picture composition gave me cancer

>Shows how powerful Gerard was, the good guys could even beat him, they had to time him out. Gerard could have 1vX'd the entire soul society by himself.