World's End Harem

And so the adventure of Beta-fag in a near women-only world continues.

Random bear attack in research lab continues

The "twist" that everybody saw coming

I'm still not sure if it's an alternate personality or just an emotional switch.

except for the bear, monsters.

Is anybody even here?

We never see her face. Hmmm

>nothing happens again
why even bother reading it?

Because of the ass and tits. Duh

This started out interesting, and normally I do okay reading trash like this, but the end of this chapter basically guarantees that he's just gonna sit on his ass like a beta faggot for the rest of the manga, rejecting every advance until his girlfriend appears at like the very end. Then he'll still refuse to fuck anyone else, even if he fails to find the cure.

This piece of garbage exists for the sole purpose of reminding me that I haven't fapped to Shono Kotaro today yet.
I'm thankful enough for that, I guess.

>make a harem manga with harem in the fucking title
>the main character is a beta that rejects his FREE harem
fuck you japan

Translator user, you are doing great work.

I wouldn't mind that if he gets his own harem later, but I'm afraid the girlfriend was already fucked by another dude.

NTR has ruined me for life. I can't think of anything else than that. Even while reading manga I instinctively look at women ring finger to see if there is some cheating or not.

Thank you user for reminding me that I downloaded lots of tankoubon from Fakku and haven't read them yet.

such a cute past, I can totally Beta-kun going mental when he finds out his girlfriend already birthed a couple of children during his stasis.

Translation: Yes. Yes I do.

>I want to get NTR'd.

>I'm going to cure a disease that every women scientist in the world combined couldn't fix.

I'm just dumping it. Go to kireicake if you want to thank them.

Is series as a whole as generic as this chapter looks?

>women

Gotta love how he hints that every single other women research is incompetent.

>women scientist
>women
Well there's your problem right there

Also the AI, don't forget.

yes.

it's pretty awful desu

yup

Fuck this shit.

It's like he really believes there is a way to cure them all in short time.
What if he can't do so? He gets old and humanity is barely at extinction thanks to the other guy.

What do we think, whos in the picture? Looks like a woman and a man.

so much for a "harem".

Probably him, his older brother and the girlfriend.

Rationally he should be boning all the women while also searching for the cure.

I actually find it respectable and based that he's resisting the temptation for the sake of the girl he loves. Isn't following your principles a characteristic of alphas?

Respectable my ass.

You are living in a society where you need to focus on repopulation.

It is fine you have one true love but for fuck sake help repopulate society and jam it in.

The girl was also a researcher. What if she gets annoyed he didn't fuck other to save humanity, while he could do so?

That would be hilarious as fuck.

Welp, guess that pretty much rules out him nailing his sister...

If he won't fuck anyone else, why don't they just use IVF?

It's perfectly fine to care more about one actual person you love than some vague bunch of random strangers like humanity.

He will succumb eventually, otherwise there's no point to this fucking thing.
Well i'm waiting until someone tells me it happened to pick this up again.

Read the comic book instead of just looking at the pictures.

only way for a MC like this is to mind control him so he would agree to fuck women.

Could be a possibility but I highly doubt it.

Why don't they just rape him in his sleep?

I just don't understand how this author expects this manga to succeed at all. He literally put "harem" in the title and so far has basically shown that it is anything but. It's basically just false advertising to his readers which is only gonna result in alienating them if that was what they were reading for. I dunno, maybe it's just a rocky start and he will find the girlfriend early on and she will be full bro, telling him to actually make the harem that the manga is supposed to be about making. Surely you wouldn't put harem in the title and then proceed to make the mc all about monogamy from beginning to end?

>Surely you wouldn't put harem in the title and then proceed to make the mc all about monogamy from beginning to end?

For the same reason you don't mail the Mona Lisa through FedEx.

user...

it might become a harem near the end.
>shit goes wrong
>gf is dead or with another man
>beta-san ends up fucking every women he has encountered with throughout the story thus creating his HAREM.

>Surely you wouldn't put harem in the title and then proceed to make the mc all about monogamy from beginning to end?
You haven't read many harem manga, have you?

strapping him is a more viable option

Instead of talking about how shitty the execution for this premise is, how about we talk about the premise itself.

With only 6 men in the world available to reproduce (I believe it was 6 in the manga, may have been 5 but whatever), would there be enough genetic diversity present to carry humanity as a whole forward, or would humanity perish as a result of excessive inbreeding due to only having 6 fathers for the new generations of humans?

Yeah, they'd be effed anyway.

There are actually 5 million, but only 5 are immune to the disease.
>would there be enough genetic diversity present to carry humanity as a whole forward
That's not how it works, genetic diversity is only important when massive extinction events happen, because it increases the changes of some individuals being born with mutations that favour their survival.
If you adapt it to the premise of this show, genetic diversity would only become important because it would increase the chances of someone being born immune to the virus, but if shit like that doesn't happen it doesn't really matter.

With 5 males and any number of females (they can use any frozen male sperm to produce females assuming enough availability) they can avoid any degree of incest for 5 generations, and by then there will probably be enough diversity among males.

Okay what are the odds that the assistant is the girl he's looking for?

Nah, they'd be fine.
The appearance of negative traits from brother/sister inbreeding is a roughly 50% chance. The further away you get, the lower the chances. Parent/child is about 25%, half siblings is about 12.5% and first cousins is about 6.25%.
In fact, Iceland found that third and fourth cousins are a relative sweet spot, where a drop off in the chances of genetic defects meets a spike in fertility.

Actually if you think about it. A guaranteed another four billion women are going to die within the next 50 to 80 years. Leaving maybe a few hundred left of the newborn.

Humanity is doomed. And where are they going to put all those Corpses

I've never seen a good premise so utterly ruined so quickly before. This is almost impressive.

>would there be enough genetic diversity
Yes, though not everyone will get away without defects. There will still be enough for humanity to carry on and survive. Would. Sorry, would. Not will. The people in this manga series are all beyond retarded and there is no hope for them.

Wow.
It looked like having the usual betafag antics in this premise would be the worst thing here but this chapter defines a whole new level of shit for this. From habunai to terminator loli to "I'll cure the virus", this is some bottom of the barrel shit. And not even any sexy to go by with.

What a shit lord.

The current world we're living in will have 7 billion corpses in the next hundred years, possibly more.
Think about it.

I want to see a manga done with this premise now. That is to say, done realistically.

>women are literally waging war over the men
>some of them are kept in bondage or bargained with for power by various groups
>the MC comes to grips with his situation and impregnates as many women as he can because he's a normal functioning human
>plot can occur as he's captured and bargained with by various groups, and makes deals with them

FUCKING DROPPED

Only NTR can fix this series now.

If you would literally doom humanity because of your ideals then your ideals are shit and you don't deserve to live.

I hate NTR, yet in this MC's case, I agree.

So there are men still living in the story. Would you really want the MC to have sex and the story will be once he establishes his harem? Why don't we wait for the childhood girl to explain her case before you guys decide. I wanna hear the girl's story.

>I'm gonna find a cure, because Woman are useless finding it. Also i will not fuck anyone!

Literally nobody read this shit for the boohoo muh soap opera.

>Would you really want the MC to have sex and the story will be once he establishes his harem?
Repeat that sentence but in English this time.

So, I didn't even bother to read after the first chapter, did he chip the dip already?

>I hate NTR, yet in this MC's case, I agree.
^this

>Confronts a charging bear to protect a loli
>Beta

Pick one

I have to agree, the only way to save this now is it going off the rails Guilty Crown style.
At least it would have some entertainment value then.

Almost every 'nice guy' harem MC would do that. He's still a fag.

It will be a fucking crime if this woman does not get some.

If he doesn't find a cure, MC's older brother will die though.

They even told MC that his older brother doesn't have much time to live.

Problem is that MC has zero guarantee of budget for any research toward a cure.

His female agent has no power in giving MC any staff or money for research.

MC has to meet the current leaders of humanity, one of whom we saw through a TV monitor wearing a mask.

The world isn't really in danger.

They showed it was possible for new female babies to be born.

Only males babies continue to die shortly after childbirth.

So humanity can still exist without MC's help, just only as a female only society.

>this doesn't bomb
>actually continues for a considerable amount of time
>that or Shono Kotaro draws more manga after
>he stops doing ero

Back to your containment board, cucks.

Something something finds a way etc etc

Someone predicted MC's gf was the cause behind the virus.

MC's gf probably accidentally killed her father indirectly or directly and ran away from home.

It's a web only manga. There is no printed manga magazine to be cancelled.

No.
Meanwhile the other guy who woke up before him is fucking all kinds of celeb.
At this point I would rather the manga be about that other guy and his impregnation adventure.

Artists' gotta eat. If a manga isn't making money the creators can't get paid.

>inferior not-a-harem manga is getting translated
>this remains untranslated

Life is bitter

This chapter just confirmed my speculation.

Humanity has already begun experimenting with animal DNA to escape from the virus.

There is no reason for a bear to be in a lab other than animal experimentation.

Notice how all the staff have superhuman strength or likely superhuman abilities.

MC's nurse is strong enough to break down an iron door handle.

MC''s loli bodyguard temporarily turned into something like a killbot.

The other female agent we saw has eyes that resembles a cat's eye.

My guess is that humanity tried incorporating animal DNA to make human DNA different enough that the virus won't affect males anymore but so far there are no efforts that bore fruit from the endeavor aside from acquiring females with superhuman strength.