Kraut/pol/ - Last one died early edition

15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqaUNPLyNZk
patriot-peer.com/de/home-de/
youtube.com/watch?v=88Ryh9Z1a4c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=wchqwHuwBIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_faber
youtube.com/watch?v=elJjRjdRLr8
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/niedersachsen.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=q0Cl42XR-bc
pastebin.com/raw/VKzbKxis
faxland.de/inkjet-klebefolie-10-x-din-a4-weiss-glaenzend-druckerfolie-zum-bedrucken-mit-tinte.html?listtype=search&searchparam=SK inkjet&
ebay.de/i/352166017789?chn=ps&dispItem=1
youtube.com/watch?v=h5XHH9gJY4o
postimg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do i fuck a hot german woman

"how do i kill myself" would be a more relevant question 4u

is your sister hot? I'm black

I don't have a sister.
Why are you telling me you are black?

naw you're a LARP

autism much?

The stuff is called Androcur. German chicks can't resist guys who take a lot. Trust me.

fucken?
youtube.com/watch?v=dqaUNPLyNZk

because maybe german women like black men

The stats on intermarriage paint a different picture.
Why would you throw away your ethnic heritage.
Be proud of yourself and your people ffs.

because white women are beautiful and i like them ooga booga :(

Why, have some pride, for every race has its dignity.
The global elite wants a culture-less, identity-less mass of replaceable consumer/producer entities.
We are more than that, we are a diverse portfolio of global populations.
You probably only think white women are "beautiful", because you constantly see race-mixing propaganda.
You see, many W-P separatists rage autistic-ally at that proposition, for they think they are under attack, but, as a matter of fact, all ethinc and cultural differences are ultimately subject of eradication.
There are many uglies under whites, too.
The future lies in eugenics, and while racial variability and differences may be there, it doesn't change the fact, that society best works by treating people as individuals, not as part of racial groups.
That being said, though, I would much prefer, that the diversity of peoples not be replaced by a (((diversity))) of individuals.
For once there are no more per-capitalistic values and concepts, what the fuck are we still fighting for.
There are many beautiful black women, to be completely honest with you, I had a classmate here, who also had a black, gf, I just have to say, kinda pic-related (I am no Nazi, though, I think a true democracy works better).

ok you're right my german friend. I'll stay away from racemixing propaganda.

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, what the fuck, thbhis shit is almost as good as Funpark Bernd memes

Has anyone thought up a mechanism by which we can contact IRL without the risk of doxing?

I remember that there was some app in developement, forgot the name,I have to look it up.

patriot-peer.com/de/home-de/
youtube.com/watch?v=88Ryh9Z1a4c&feature=youtu.be

>t. homo faber pua reporting in
You are a loser, you know that right user?

Bump

Nice, can you pint me towards instructions how to make meme-stickers?

P-please don't gas me AFD. It was just a joke go-g-guys.

Dude - look up what Androcur is? They use it to chem-geld rapists in South America. Get it? I was making a joke?

>What did he mean by this?

Erklären, bitte! Heißt das, er versucht seine Tochter zu vögeln?
Ich dachte, er hätte bloß einen WItz über Geschlechtsumwandlung gemacht.

>meme flag
Androcur is a gender reassignment drug that yields lots of Turkish results when searched for online.
He is trying to meme him into becoming a girl, it would destroy his possibility of getting a grill.

Official Anthem of the Jamaica Coalition

und der max frisch teil der aussage?

It's an abstract kind of joke....man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_faber

Official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=elJjRjdRLr8

We need a proper OP focussing on the upcoming elections in Niedersachsen and Austria.

links to current polls, the respective party(state factions), to debates in Austria and campaign rallies in Niedersachsen.

f.i.
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/niedersachsen.htm

why is Merkel still in the job?

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/niedersachsen.htm
Well... I really don't know shit about anything besides German politics... is there an Austrian bro who is ready to type one up and make a pastebin?

Because Schlafmichel and Media Propaganda, imagine the Media wouldn't have shaped public opinion against AfD...

Still wouldn't have voted for them. Look at fucking Gauland, the 150 year old fossil. Give me someone electable or get the fuck out. Even Frau Kepetry left.

what i mean is why haven't CDU upper echelon seen the light and pressured her into retiring? it must be obvious she has gone from asset to liability

So Black & Yellow minority government or reelections? Or does the Jamaica coalition actually have a chance of working

Germans will defend this

Also there is a new landestagwahl in Bayern next fall. Could we see a Black & Blue coalition there if the FDP fails to get the 5% threshold?

I don't think so. The CSU would rather go into a coalition with the Green and ths SPD.

CSU is appealing to the boomercons of Bavaria with a new 'upper limit' of 200k niggers per year so probably not.

The CDU has always facilitated anti-German policies, Merkel is well in the line of people like Adenauer who got his start as a seperatist under Weimar.

Keep crying about electability when the elected officials swung open our doors to Africa.

>muh perfect right-winger
I hope you get raped to death by niggers.

Well, beggars can't be choosers, gotta start somewhere, just because literal lither didn't come back to please you specifically doesn't mean that the AfD isn't a met apolitical step forward.
Idiotic Gutmenschentum and disconnect from Reality.
Every other explanation leads us down the route of conspiracy theories.

What do you mean, Americaanon?
Is it a sign of approval to my post, or do you reject the notion and think the AfD is part of some greater conspiracy?

>Idiotic Gutmenschentum and disconnect from Reality.
>Every other explanation leads us down the route of conspiracy theories.

They just accept the basic premises of the left so there's not much room for them arguing. If you can't bring yourself to say Germans have a right to exist as a supposedly right wing party then what is your argument against all those poor downtrodden people seeking protection? On top of that they don't have anyone with integrity in any of the mainstream parties. You'd think anyone who likes the country even a little bit and had access to her would have gone Stauffenberg on her, alas, didn't happen.

I meant that the German public is being manipulated to vote for "mainstream" parties in both overt and covert means.

Well, you know, people that think they can regulate an entire country are usually confidently pathetic.
My neighbor was an absolutely un-inspiring sycophant, guess which party he joins (CDU, kekkk).
The probelm we face, is that politicians are able to reject the parties line, but next election their career is over.
Since most politicians are doing it for a living, you have weak assholes that will just play along, fearing for their continuation of their party career.
IMO it should be forbidden, for politicians to be exclusively that, they should only be allowed in after they've shown they can succeed on the free market, and thus also have a certain independence. Look at trump (minus the fact that you have to finance yourself, that leads to oligarchical cancer).
Yeah, the propaganda is real.

>Idiotic Gutmenschentum and disconnect from Reality.

there is no punishment for politicians that fail. the media has one job- to shame them but is so embedded in the ideology they don't. Merkel should be in answering in court for her actions but inexplicably nothing happens. even with a dreadful result in the elections nothing happens. Merkel is beyond shame. what is the constitutional (non-meme) solution to this total failure of checks and balances?

AfD is the only party that will launch an investigation. Theoretically more than one party, if they have 25%, can cooperate to launch an investigation.
That won't be happening before SHTF, I just hope some random "new German" enriches that bitch.

Also, there is no clean cut solution, the Verfassungsgericht can start protesting, but essentially the Law-Makers, The Executive and The Judiciary aren't cleanly separated.
You stumbled upon it, this is a soft dictatorship implemented by the allies.
A little dramatic, but yes, the only reason we aren't living in shit, is because the wealth of the higher echelons is dependent upon our wealth to a certain extent.
youtube.com/watch?v=q0Cl42XR-bc

Hey, Germanons. i got a question:
Do you think the CDU/CSU will try to compromise the right-wingers and destroy the AfD
Or will they stay true to themselves and create a bigger mess for people to realize that the AfD is the only way out of it?

They "compromised" in the form of an ineffective Rapefugee upper limit.
They are trying, but the family reunification will fuck things up, senpai.

Lower Saxony is the ultimate cuck state. The AfD won't accomplish much there.

Yup.
It's sad, but they will learn through "enrichment".

I live in Lower Saxony. They've been fusing up voting districts, apparently. Mine fused with a much bigger more left-wing one recently (college town, wouldn't you know it). I'd be surprised if this wasn't supposed to be some sort of setup for maximum demoralisation. That would suggest they are at least legitimately terrified. Either way and no matter what, my vote goes blue.

The only way to stop the AfD would be to get the invaders out and they wont do that.

That wont change long term trends.

PUTSCH
U
T
S
C
H

>pastebin.com/raw/VKzbKxis
ask if you have any questions

>pastebin.com/raw/VKzbKxis
You averaged multiple surveys?
>26%
MOOOREE, we need 30% (is it possible?)

Glück ab, Putsch-Chan

Hallo Brudis. Hatte jemand heute auch ersten uni Tag?

*seinen ersten Uni Tag

>"Mut zum fucken"

>Three crosses, four stars of David
>Is that a fucking hammer and sickle?
Can someone please edit this with the shocker hand gesture in place of the hand of hamsa or whatever that hand is supposed to be?

Glück ab, Putsch-Chan

1) save memes in good resolutions (doesn't need to be ultra high res)
2) procure SK Inkjet foil (dead or glossy, see link related)
3) procure fixation spray for glossy inkjet prints
4) print memes on SK inkjet foil
5) fixate with spray if glossy foil
6) cut out with scalpel
7) go out trolling

faxland.de/inkjet-klebefolie-10-x-din-a4-weiss-glaenzend-druckerfolie-zum-bedrucken-mit-tinte.html?listtype=search&searchparam=SK inkjet&

ebay.de/i/352166017789?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Bump

1. Are the AfD falling apart? I've seen them losing two members already.
2. Can they do well in Niedersaschen?
3. Will the next Austrian government be right wing?
4. Could I pick up a German girl if I came to Germany? Are they easy?

1. nope, just a few member left
2. Niedersachsen is a mess but 8-9% are possible
3. More than now
4. We are all virgins here, can’t tell

alternatevly buy customized stickers in china

Thanks. Is it likely that Frauke will take a good percentage of the vote with her, or not?

There is a high chance that we will see a new election this year. In that case Frauke and the other leavers are complete fucked and lose everything.

Is that because of complications with forming a Jamaica coalition? A government collapse would benefit the AfD, right?

>mfw 20% of my friends are 'literal' Nazis

>Is that because of complications with forming a Jamaica coalition?
Exactly

>A government collapse would benefit the AfD, right?
They would gain 2-3%

Brilliant. Any and all gains for the AfD are desired. Let's hope that they make it harder and harder to form a government without them.

good riddance

Symbol of Jainism, an old (and I mean -old-) Indian religious tradition that essentially foreshadowed much of both the natural sciences and Western (somewhat particular Germanic) moral philosophy.

>Nazi destruction mages

Wishing all the best to our brothers in the south. I hope Österreich fares better than we did during election.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5XHH9gJY4o

Sort of, except very big on non-violence ultimately. Basically it's the conviction that nature confers divine attributes on an astute observer who's sufficiently attuned to the awareness that there is no such thing as an absolute truth (Heard the parable of the blind men describing the elephant? Pic related, does the facial expression seem familiar?) or a god, self-mastery, non-violence and the taming of one's emotions becoming key to life. It also comes with the somewhat sardonic notion that mankind will inevitably forget all that good shit periodically and go full apeshit. Cyclical history, the constant wheel of Carl Orff's "O Fortuna" fame (note its publication date).

Well now, FPÖ has like 30+ years of a head start.

I have an idea. Goes along thre lines of "Merkel, changing the face of europe for the third time" or something. Sorry i am terrible at this.

One word: Blackface.

How is that 'sort of' like Nazi destruction mages? It was just a joke because the hand looks like the destruction magic symbol from Skyrim.

Hey guys!

>Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Merkel
und einem Telefon?
>Na, keiner. Aufhängen, neu wählen.

Hi confed user

Thanks bro we definitly will. Id say we will get second with maybe up to 30%, looks quite good :)

Thats exactly the AfD problem, they have to learn and get more experience. FPÖ had similar struggles and got through. Also the (((Silberstein))) affair helps us quite a lot

Because of what happens once man forgets and the influence one can thereafter take. But I'll be honest, I legitimately did not get that reference.

>why is Merkel still in the job?
Objectively because a new chancellor hasn't been elected yet. Until then Merkel stays in power.

I know. Still, I wish that the FPÖ delivers more. Austrian policy in general is always an indicator of a political shift in german society.
I hope for the best outcome.

Hat hier gerade jemand das "Die christdemokratische Jungfrau vs. Der rechtspopulistische Hengst" Mem zur Hand?

>postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/

Can someone tell me why Sup Forums isn't censored in Germany? videos like this youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s are banned, but an imageboard that is full of NatSoc imagery isn't