I've never believed in the European Union, but now as a Catalan, I just want to see EU purged by nuclear fire

I've never believed in the European Union, but now as a Catalan, I just want to see EU purged by nuclear fire.
UE is a failed project full of hypocrites, degenerated globalists and cucks that suck Muslim dicks that sides with Spain no matter how retarded it acts.
You are delusional and a retarded faggot if you defend the "values" of this nonsense union.
I hope that, when Catalonia becomes an independent country, Spain and consequently EU just disappear. If not, enjoy living in a fucking caliphate, stupid nu-males.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/864063/Brexit-Hillary-Clinton-Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-US-election
youtu.be/j0pwXLtvt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=pGuhNYRvRh8
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
web.archive.org/web/20100712053129/http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2010/07/09/feature-01
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Kosovo_to_the_European_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying catalonya has any options other than becoming the Qatar of Europe if they even get to be independent
tax heaven is your only way of surviving outside the EU, cucktalan

Both Catalonia and EU are commies.
The fire will rise

Godspeed Catalans. Remember that freedom isn't free - but it is worth it!

Keep talking shit subhuman, but when we become independent you will have to return to your shit country.

bump

my muslim brothers are supporting the separation of catalonya, all of them know that it will become a new Qatar
im happy that you also support the muslim cause and want the destruction of europe mashallah

>UE is a failed project full of hypocrites, degenerated globalists and cucks that suck Muslim dicks that sides with Spain no matter how retarded it acts.
But the Catalan authorities that want independence is also full of hypocrites, degenerated globalists and cucks that suck Muslim dicks

Friendly reminder that in some Catalan towns and cities, the Muslim population now reaches up to 40% of the population.

What's the hang up? I thought the catalan prime minister was to declare independence last friday / today.

>"New Qatar"

These memes just write themselves.

No, the independence will be declared tomorrow or Wednesday

>Catalonia kicking out muslims
Kekkity kek, not even you believes that Nigel.

bump

Aren't catalans basically the money grubbing Jews of Spain tho?

Friendly reminder that you are gypsy looking subhuman

>mfw im not Anthony Burch or Catalonian

>when Catalonia becomes an independent country...
...you'll wake up

express.co.uk/news/politics/864063/Brexit-Hillary-Clinton-Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-US-election

lol... Why is Hillary so fucking bitter?

"we'll declare independence within 48 hours"

"we'll declare independence on monday"

"we'll declare independence on wednesday.... or.. or maybe friday... how about sunday?"

fucking pussies. just DO IT

Only spaniggers could twist qualities like being frugal, good at business and managing money into bad things.

bump

EU is a good idea, but we have basically mafia in EU parlament who only take money away from people and give nothing in return.
Where did german money went when they helped greece? I am pretty sure normal greek people didn't get 1 cent richer from that.
As long as politicians won't get punished for their mismanagement with their own income and jail time EU won't work.

ok

It's what happens when people become too powerful.
Absolute power corrupt absolutely.

The mudslimes aside, on that point we agree.
But I can't wait to see your little fuckboi state collapse.
Have fun starving bitch.

Independent Catalonia would inevitable be another EU state.

Reminder that WW1 was started because of the retarded response of one shit country and the rest of the faggy european countries joined in agreement that a country breeding terrorist assassins totally doesn't need to stop doing that.
And WW2 started for basically the same framework, one country gets bad feels so all the other countries ally up cause nobody reads.
I believe in you. Spain will attack you and every EU country will side with you and spics will become the new nazis

i hope this redpills some proeutards
nou estat duropa, europa ajudan's xdxddx deien

any new state applying to join the EU requires the UNANIMOUS APPROVAL of all EU member states.

I can think of one EU nation which would veto any application from Catalonia.

Catalonia stronk

I really hope so, anything would make me happier to become the new nazis of europe

I'm not even Catalonian but I agree with everything you said, although Catalonian politics are probably as full of corruption as the entire European Union.
Even in the worst of the possible scenaries, if Catalonia fails a state and goes bankrupt, that would be that every South American and Moroccan living there would leave the country.
Be free, friend. And if there was a referendum to decide Catalonian independence in the whole "Spain", I would vote for your freedom.

The EU is crap nowadays.

Catalonia can just get some swiss/norway kind of deal and get all the benefits without any of the problems.

norway and switzerland have to accept freedom of movement, so they have the largest problem right there.

honestly, if the EU would take a strong stand on the Catalan issue, people would whine about how Brussels should stay out of the internal affair of its member countries

how is freedom of movement bad?

we are told the EU is there to 'uphold democracy' (what a joke) and prevent wars and conflicts breaking out in Europe. Apparently the EU is the reason there has been no war in Europe since 1945, see. By war I presume they mean Germany invading its neighbours. Nothing to do with NATO of course.

The Catalan crisis, as with Ukraine, just further exposes EU bullshit

it allows millions of low paid low skilled migrants to move in and work for peanuts, lowering wages in their adopted country, putting native workers who need a living wage out of work, creating social tensions in the communities which have to put up with their neighbours being 8 romanian men in one house etc etc

the upper middle classes who get cheap gardeners, plumbers and nannies love it. the big corporations love it. But it is no good for the average joe.

> Where did german money went when they helped greece?
Back to Germany, probably mostly to DeutscheBank. Who was Greece’s main creditor? That money never left your country, Hans: it just went from your pocket to your bankers’ vaults in the name of Greeks who never saw a dime of it.

doesn't Catalonia have a minimum wage?
doesn't Catalonia have laws that limit the number of people living in one house?

>tourists go home refugees welcome

Screw the EU but Catalans are commies as well

The EUSSR's idea of democracy means you vote YES to everything they want to do; you are not allowed to vote NO.

Why should it? Union has made us economically stronger, created the largest single market in the world.
It has put Europe back on the leading seat of scientific funding and effective research, where we are only 5% of world`s total population our research output is 25% of this globes.

It is an experiment of Pan-Europeanism; people who are connected trough history and culture.

Rise of our hegemony cannot be stopped.

But its current form displeases us.

Rabble unwilling to invest themselves in self-strengthening of Europe or without any attempts of reform to offer should just leave Europe. We do not weaklings who we cannot depend on.

need*

>It has put Europe back on the leading seat of scientific funding and effective research, where we are only 5% of world`s total population our research output is 25% of this globes.
Yeah, the EU did that, because Europeans didn't have shit for research output before the EU came along.

>created the largest single market in the world
>as if anybody would be complaining about it if that's all it stayed

Effectively we did not have unified cooperative research, yes.

To have an market is to have common monetary,political and social goals. These things require either some diplomatic solution that is not really that stable or federalization.

>unified cooperative research
So? Europe had well above average research output for centuries before the EU existed and you bragged about it like the EU caused that. The text of your original post is still visible if you scroll up.

Fuck off Catalan commie roach.

Why do you think you deserve independence? Catalonia was always either a part of France or Spain. You have no legal or historical right to be a separate nation.

>To have an market is to have common monetary,political and social goals.
Not even people in the same country have common goals. How is that even supposed to be relevant? Are you just copy-pasting random phrases?

youtu.be/j0pwXLtvt2w

Who is going to support you? Venezuela, Iran and North Korea? Good luck with that.

>Germany's last-ditch effort to be relative is a good idea.
>No, seriously
>Where is everyone going? Don't leave...

>Effectively we did not have unified cooperative research
but we did you fucking idiot

>To have an market is to have common monetary,political and social goals
what the fuck do the political and social goals have to do with buying and selling goods you faggot?

Top kek. Ok Jordi you are pretty funny. Just as a reminder, you are here forever.

>falling for the "EU is good" meme

Tut tut brainlets, when will you learn?

The United States will never recognize you as sovereign state nor will we provide military support if you go to war. How does this make you feel?

> Farage doing what he does best in 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=pGuhNYRvRh8

>share of world GDP

I'm anti EU but that's not an argument

correct it's an image

this, pretty much
you don't fuck with the internal affairs of NATO countries
it looks bad in front of russia and china

ambivalent

Not when it came to armaments, medical sciences or anything else where bickering nation-states of old thought they could hold advantage.
Regulations as means of social engineering for one.
Unity rises out common need and spirit of cooperation, necessitated by historic development of these market forces.

What always surprised me is they put Nigel right next to the commissioner.

Just hurry up already, we want that happening.

>and every EU country will side with you
And then there will be no more mass shootings in Burgerland. Happy times.

Where were you when you realized EU is EUseless, anons?

> created the largest single market in the world
>immediately fuck it up within a matter of years and the US is the largest economic power again.
>Also manage to piss off the UK to the point they left
Looks like it's going great. I see only more good things in the EU's future.

Americans fuked the global market up. Only amerikkkans are to blame for birth of EU in first place.

If American failures fucked the world up then why was it America that recovered quicker from it than the EU?

lol, no sweetie :^)

America is right, ya blew it and now you'll double down on stupid

>implying anything other than German autism lead to the creation of the EU and then fucking up of the EU
it's everytime with you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Bullshit answer that reeks of big noses.
All nations have the right to self governance, however Catalonian problem is in Spanish laws and constitution. They chose to refuse following any laws and got themselves in the position where their independence movement will be crushed and nobody will care. Because nobody cares about niggers who break laws.

I don't think you actually remember what you yourself posted earlier, nor do you actually read other people's responses before replying. You just post somewhat-related platitutes.

>meme flag
>cata-melon
>Purge, hypocrites, degenerate muslims cuck muslim dicks, retarded buzzwords buzzwords
>Muh independance, fuck spain and EU
>Caliphate nu males
Wewie, take your pils already commie.

But whatevers happens tomorrow and afterwards, it's a good result. It has obliged cucked EU bureaucrats and suporters to take a stance and see what they are really worth in the spotlights.

How can EU despite some of its members countries don't recognise the sovereignty of Kosovo (a de facto USA neocolony) continue to work in their accesion project? How can EU parliament recommend the recognition of Kosovo despite the contray wishes of those same countries?
web.archive.org/web/20100712053129/http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2010/07/09/feature-01
Why do they want a sandnigger state with freedom of movement / Schengen area with so much desire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Kosovo_to_the_European_Union

It has forced the Council of Europe to take a stance

It has also obliged the cuck Spanish polticians to take a stance and watch what they are really worth in advent of separatist crisis concerning the territorial integrity of the country they are supposed to rule Podemos, etc.