Merkel to set cap of yealy refugee to 200,000

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-08/merkel-gives-ground-on-german-migration-cap-in-election-fallout

>Merkel’s shift on refugees is the first policy fallout from Germany’s election.

>Leaders of the CDU and CSU, known together as the Union, agree that net migration to Germany, including asylum seekers, shouldn’t exceed 200,000 annually, according to a document seen by Bloomberg outlining the deal.

200,000 a year. Nice one krautland, but that's still not enough.

Remove the 2 and then you are done.

>only allow 200,000/yr
>not deporting 200,000/yr

germany is fucked

There's already enough there to outbreed the native population 10 fold and 200,000 a year on top of the millions there already popping out 10 children per family.

Germany is done.

Germans deserve it if they are going to be fucking cucks.

The only thing that will prevent massive "civil" unrest (chimpening) will be an upper limit of MINUS200000 a year.
Just look at the rohingyashits in Myanmar, nobody covered their pogroms and their attack of police stations.

Hol up, hol up, hol up, Jacques.

200k is the 'limit' WITHOUT family reunification!
Plus, CVDU and sister party CSU have decided to not refuse any illiegal trespassing asylum seeker even after the limit of 200k have already been reached.

It is nothing but hot air. A placebo 'limit'. An outright lie.

As is the US, so what's your point. This shit is happening in practically every Western country. Never understood why people keep pointing fingers, it's not as if they were in any position to do so.

200,000 is a fucking joke, they could just as well have capped it at 2 million. Will be interesting to see if the CSU voters fall for this and accept it or will keep punishing them for this madness.

Damage is already done there.

>mfw there are retards who will h the placated by this

the point is even without family reunification and we assume "only" 200k is accurate: germans are going to be outbred.

Jesus Christ.

Germans need to rise up and kill their elected officials desu

200,000 per year, with family reunification on top of that.

>200,000
>cap

Wtf hans?

Im guessing Merkel did this because the number of """"refugees""""only went up to 100 000 or some shit and she wants more but calls it a "cap"

das waycis

JUST 200,000?

Should be 200,000 deportations anually.

this
and this we literally need to kill millions of people to save this country

Fucking racist krouts! How can they have sone kind of limits we talking about human lives and shit! They must accept everyone who suffers including climate refugees, ex isis members, poor myanmar kids and etc.

It's almost unbelievable

>we literally need to kill millions of people to save this country
old habits die hard, eh?

This move is called "PLS VOTE FOR ME" and these plans would go straight out the window the moment she gets reelected.

And here I am, the grandchild of German grandparents from Bremen. I can't get a German passport, all the while shitskins are getting free everything there and fast tracked citizenship.

You don't see that Muslims have the goal of conquering the native population while American minorites assimilate, it's not an even comparison

Merkel is fucking spindoctor. 200.000 is not limit, it's quota.. instead of having import quota of 200.000 Germany should have deportation quota of 500.000 annum.

>only 200 thousands
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Merkel to set cap of yealy refugee to 200,000
>set cap of yealy refugee to 200,000

that's not a cap, that's a fucking sales target.

How the fuck Germans haven't lynched their politicians yet?

I mean fuck 2050. Germany will be Afghanistan by 2020

200,000 a year for the foreseeable future. Yep Europe will be Europe in name only.

You don't want to see Bremen. There is nothing worth preserving left. I'm getting my Turban fitted tomorrow and going underground. Maybe I'll at least find that gf inside some Burka.

jewed.com

>deal with muzzies
>or
>deal with mexicans
ill deal with the wetbacks atleast they are catholic

Now if they could send back the 1.2 millions that arrived in the last 2 years that would be great.

Working class Hispanics are decent people and generally white friendly in comparison to Africans, Muslims or many Asians.

German is so fucked, there is no way they will escape this lmao.

>Working class Hispanics
arent they usally christian?
makes perfect sense if they are

It's true, well at least here in Texas.

No point. US Army protects them unconditionally since Schröder tried to prevent Iraq and there's always more kikes waiting to get -their- revenge (hell, even our election results always without fail correspond to whatever poll is most popular in New York - by coincidence, obviously); until '96 we were at nukepoint 24/7, three generations have been raised in slavery on death row. The whole repeat WHOLE point of this "Republic" is to make sure Europeans don't resist again, look up Coudenhove-Kallergi's "Practical Idealism" - "a European superstate" designed to destroy natives and create "a negroid slave race for the spiritual nobility that is the Jews", with "Germany in particular" requiring subjugation due to her "economic potential" which will act as honeytrap for the others. Wrote this all the way back in the 20s too. It's the part noone told you about why Hitler fought. The award Merkel got for her refugee policy is named after him.

Looks like Merkel decided there's enough brown people in Germany to pad her votes for the next few elections. The 200,000+ are just frosting on the cake

why not 200 million?

It's bullshit, they just say that the don't want more then 200k, but if more come, they will not be rejected. It's just so the the head of the CSU doen't look like a cuck because he always wanted an actual cap, but he's a cuck and couldn't get it through.

Well considering that it was unlimited for a couple of years there I'd say anti-immigration Germans should count this as a step in the right direction.

Because your democracy is a sham, your leaders dont care about you.

Hispanics wouldn't be a problem in the U.S if it wasn't for illegal immigrantion. They're very family oriented and the males typically aren't interested in white women like other races. We wouldn't have the drug trafficking and the welfare abuse if our local and federal government enforced basic immigration laws. For most part whites and Hispanics get along.

>American minorites assimilate
Then illegal immigration should not be a problem for you :^)

Yeah, unfortunately that only describes 1/3 of all Hispanics, even here in Texas. Plus, those ones that aren't absolute shit enable there cousins, nephews, and nieces who are fucking terrible and they vote for immigration policies that bring in the God awful Guatemalans, El Salvadorans, Hondurans, etc. Which is ironic, because Mexicans hate those people.

>American minorites assimilate
Nobody looks like me but at least they worship the flag and act like a mindless consumer! Fucking BASED.

Like she can decide how many invaders come to her country. Youve invited them and shown yourself to be a soft touch. Devious third worlders prey on this kind of charity. Its not like you will load them into trucks and dump them somewhere else. Your German bureaucratic obsession will make it difficult to physically remove one of these parasites, let alone hundreds of thousands.

OK, little Marco, we get it. You're a Hispanic who's folks have been here since before the Alamo. We still need to shut off immigration from Latin America and increase white birth rates for the next 50 or so years. There were plenty of Mexicans here in the 80's before California was flipped blue and our country went third world, you'll still be able to find that weird tamarind candy at the store.

>For most part whites and Hispanics get along.
Im not american but ive met alot of hispanics and they seem friendly enough so i believe this.

Ironic that the first generation hispanics assimilate better into society than the umpteenth generation blacks

how many german children are born every year?

Mexicans, Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Dominicans,Panaemnians are decent. The little brown Indiosare the Guatemalans and Salvadorians who are the lowest in the Hispanic caste. MS-13 is basically all Indio niggers from Guatemala and El Salvador.

Jesus. She clearly doesn't comprehend these numbers and the cultural implications. German education, ladies and gentlemen.

Nobody who lives in a state like mine that has been taco'd over the last three decades thinks more immigrants, legal or illegal, is a good idea. Hence, Trump's election. However, if you think that Latinos are even 1/4 as bad as the Mohammedans currently running roughshod over your countrymen in trucks of peace, you are delusional.
Interestingly, the blacks here hate the latinos and vice versa. Only at the (((academic))) and (((media))) levels do you see any calls for solidarity, on the street they will kill each other while whitey strolls on by.

All western countries are fucked in terms of sheer numbers. Third worlders breed like cockroaches and pour into developed countries by the inflatable boatload, bringing with them nothing but degeneracy.

Hitler 2.0 will have much more support

In general, I would agree. I like most of them, and I especially like them in their own fucking countries. I'm not personally ready to start loading cattle cars, but the current demographic trend must be reversed if this country isn't going to get annihilated by open borders politicians and the "nice, decent" Mexicans they use as a cudgel to smash white enfranchisement.

>US Army protects them unconditionally since Schröder tried to prevent Iraq and there's always more kikes waiting to get -their- revenge (hell, even our election results always without fail correspond to whatever poll is most popular in New York - by coincidence, obviously); until '96 we were at nukepoint 24/7, three generations have been raised in slavery on death row.

You mean they have a literal US army detail protecting them? Anyway, i don't mean it literally, i mean how the fuck can their policies pass unopposed? Are there no people willing to fight this through the media?

>The whole repeat WHOLE point of this "Republic" is to make sure Europeans don't resist again, look up Coudenhove-Kallergi's "Practical Idealism" - "a European superstate" designed to destroy natives and create "a negroid slave race for the spiritual nobility that is the Jews", with "Germany in particular" requiring subjugation due to her "economic potential" which will act as honeytrap for the others.

Then it's up to you to control the narrative. What is really need to be asked, is what is European Union's objective? Become USE with common laws, common language and centralized governance? To whose benefit? To EU mainland's or the periphery's? How about the standards of living? Especially for you guys, if this is the objective, they will absolutely plummet. You need to stress out the economic hindrance that you will experience to start people questioning the EU plan.

>Wrote this all the way back in the 20s too. It's the part noone told you about why Hitler fought. The award Merkel got for her refugee policy is named after him.

I know fully well who this absolute faggot is (shit be upon his grave), he has quarter Greek ancestry too from the Kallergi clan (Byzantine nobility) and that's why he's a fucking disgrace. I implore any Switzerlandfag to go and exhume his bones and throw them to the dogs

This timeline sucks, I want a refund.

>Interestingly, the blacks here hate the latinos and vice versa.
Well good, enjoy that and be sure to root for the good guy

On a side note, most "men" who come to us in the west are millitary aged men who refuse to work and live off either social benefits, crime or both.
Your latinos are atleast working and seeking work

Yea this. It's the same with "anti system" party here called Movimento 5 Stelle. They say they are against refugees so people vote them, because that's what they heard on TV. Too bad that when you look at their written official policy, they are only against them entering illegally and are in favor of creating humanitarian corridors to make them come legally. Too bad that only 5% of their voters know this. Dumbfucks

Checking. This. It's not even a real limit.

Also bear in mind that this agreement only was made between the Merkel-CDU and it's cuckservative sister party CSU. The Greens,who will also be part of the coalition, are massive cultural marxists won't even agree to this. They'll want completely unrestricted flow of invaders to Germany.

Can you also guess another faggot that got this prize? Pic related

Around 740k.

>flag
>implying your shithole isnt doomed too

Oh it is, but we did brexit. We died fighting unlike you.

Meant for

I'm not concerned about the Hispanic demographic problem. The Hispanic American birth rate is leveling out or declining. White people need to focus on the family and breed children. I'm more concerned about the sand niggers flooding western nations, the gooks and the Jews.

>At least they assimilate

760.652 in 2016

>Nobody who lives in a state like mine
Here we go
>I-it's okay if we have mass immigration b-because my state/city/town/village/house is ok! HA! take that!

Germany has felt so much pain that they can't feel it anymore. It's like fuck me up senpai country suicide.

Kalergi was a fucking hapa with identity issues. Explains a lot eh?

It's not that bad. Like 45% of Hispanics voted and they swung Florida for him. Asian and Blacks unanimously vote Democrat

t. Juan Carlos Gonzales

Yeah, he's the original Elliot Rodger, but instead of shooting a couple of roasties and then offing his sad existence, he slowly shot the entirety of western world. And he didn't even off himself for fucks sake

By the way, is there any other based party like Lega Nord in Italy? I figure no one south of Bologna would vote for them.

"only" two hundred fucking thousands

He used to pretend to be a katana wielding samurai. Literally the first fedora.

Yeah he's putting Rodger's kill count to shame. He's offing an entire civilization after having died long ago.

Wow, way to completely ignore the second have of my statement. I have been saying since my first post that there are to many fucking Hispanics in Texas and immigration, both legal and illegal, from Latin America needs to be completely shut down. Coincidentally, my country's congressmen are working on bills like the RAISE act to achieve this goal, as well as end chain migration. Tell me Bong, how are things going in your country? Got any major anti-immigration policies up for consideration in the House of Cucks?

Not a literal guard detail, but basically there is a whole washing list of occupation-era laws that are still in effect. Basically, if we end up with a government not approved by the main banks we're a danger to democracy and get cleansed out Middle-East-style. They have bases in the South and while most of those are just medical staff and the like very few people doubt that they can move a force in with very little delay, if they don't just get straight to the glassing anyway.

And believe me man, I've tried for a long time to get a stake in the narrative. Nobody cares about our position. (((Parliamentarians))) have been openly gloating about how we will not survive this time since this shit began. SPD has a guy on record declaring that "human rights don't apply to the common German"; Greens have a guy on record declaring that "Germans tend to outperform other ethnicities, and so we need to take as much as possible away from them so that equality can be achieved regardless"; Leftists have a guy on record going "Luckily ethnic Germans don't breed a lot. That is very fortunate, it's because they can not afford to." - well and so on. And this starts in schools and goes on all our lives. The people that don't break can easily be broken.

So basically a random large number that they aren't even going to keep. Who's gonna fall for for that?
I am looking forward for CDU getting 15% votes in 4 years

THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT TO SILENCE THE IDIOTS. IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING, THEY CAN STILL PUSH IN MORE THAN 200K FOR "SPECIAL REASONS".

Fucking scum, they all need to hang. The refugee cap of 200k is still 400k too high. And once they are gone, the non-Germans immigrated or born here during the last 20 years must follow. Depopulation deluxe and if the economy crashes... GOOD, finally some strong men will be created out of it.

For reference, there are about 700,000 people born in Germany yearly. And about 900,000 die. So not only is the native population being slowly demographically replaced by foreigners, but now 22% of new Germans will be refugees. Note: That 200,000 figure does NOT include regular immigrants. JUST refugees. Which are basically immigrants because they're never going to be forced to leave, they're going to want to stay and they'll be applauded for their "civil disobedience" when they do.

Immigration from the Middle East, Asia and Africa need to be blocked indefinitely. Immigration from Latin America should be severely limited. The government has cut off the welfare and encourage white Christian immigration from Western Europe.

Let's talk about the size of your little state compared to the Continental United States...
Only the whole of Europe can compare to the US you moron.

>As is the US,
Wrong, Mohammad.

>200,000
Are you fucking kidding me? Like when did multiculturalism turn into importing a bunch of low IQ murdering rapists? 200,000 of them is a fucking joke.. you guys need to overthrow the European government

Yes actually, conservatives want to ban all "non skilled" immigration which will drastically cut anything outside of Europe. Also, the problem is Americans such as yourself really do not see how bad your issues are. You think about terrorist attacks and thats that. As long as your life goes relatively "safe" it's ok in your eyes even if you're dropping to 40%, 30%, 20%..

Actually they never talk about a cap

>Wir wollen erreichen, dass die Gesamtzahl der Aufnahmen aus humanitären Gründen (Flüchtlinge und Asylbewerber, subsidiär Geschützte, Familiennachzug, Relocation und Resettlement, abzüglich Rückführungen und freiwillige Ausreisen künftiger Flüchtlinge) die Zahl von 200.000 Menschen im Jahr nicht übersteigt. Sollte das oben genannte Ziel wider Erwarten durch internationale oder nationale Entwicklungen nicht eingehalten werden, werden die Bundesregierung und der Bundestag geeignete Anpassungen des Ziels nach unten oder oben beschließen

Can't be arsed to translate it all but basically it means they set a goal to keep it under 200k. It's not a compulsory cap and the figure may be adjusted in the future.

Lol you're done too. Fuck off and die, you deserve everything.

How are they gonna count undocumented monkeys?

That's 200,000 legal? What about illegal (that can't be deported)? What about extended family numbers?

lol

Seriously, does no one understand the power of mob justice? You can't arrest the entire country.
Ask Mussolini.

And you're already dead, 56%.

Oh and California just decriminalized deliberate infection of HIV, along with withholding HIV status from blood donation. Enjoy your contaminated blood supply.

>Be Amerishart
>Get shot
>Go hospital
>Have operation
>Get HIV
>Get massive bill
>Get shot again
>Massive bill
>Need AIDS medicine
>Get shot
>Get diabetes
>Die
>Get shot again
lel.....

I hope some Germanbro from Sup Forums does away with Merkel

>mob justice
Yea I agree you can't arrest the entire country but people are too /comfy/ to do anything about the fact they are been replaced in their own countries.