Buy Shares in OSI Systems, he said

Soros did. He owns 61 percent of the company. They stand to gain alot from what happened in Vegas.

Everyone who listened to the leaker in pic relate just got comped mad profits

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/7yTX9
whalewisdom.com/filer/soros-fund-management-llc#/tabholdings_tab_link
app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=101533&ref=11825657&type=HTML&symbol=MGP&companyName=MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A representing limited liability company interests&formType=4&dateFiled=2017-10-03
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adelson, OSI, big attack.... what is the probability that the solid gold stock tip given by 'John' was a coincidence..

To late to buy in?

>To late to buy in?
You have to make that determination on your own.

Follow the money.

So i should buy stocks in salmon farms?

>Taco Bell Nigger doesn't get Sushi stocks comped

the comped>the uncomped

lol what a bunch of noobs. The real money is not in OSIS fuckwads. If you want to make some money and actually understand the market you'd all run after RTNB. RTNB stands for root9B Holdings and a quick google search will show you the connection between RTNB and Chertoff Group. Seriously youbfags look into it. I wish for a day when I can see more rich and piwerful Sup Forumstards. Imagine the kinds of fuckery we could be doing.

Tell me more, i got some spare change to throw in

ahahahahaha

go back to /biz

he owned a bunch of them already in 2010

>"Both Soros and Chertoff are profiting from the naked body scanners by way of the company Rapiscan, whose contract is worth $173 million. Lobbyists for this company include Susan Carr, a former senior legislative aide to Representative David Price (D-N.C.) who is coincidentally chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee."
>"Another notable connection to Rapiscan is leftist billionaire George Soros, who owned 11,300 shares of OSI Systems, Inc., the company that owns Rapiscan. Nova Tea Party Patriots writes, “OSI’s stock has appreciated considerably over the course of the year.”
archive.li/7yTX9

Soros wants a color Revolution in the USA. He make his money when there's blood n the streets.

If it wasn't for a "miracle" things could have been so much worse. We're so lucky. We have the best people.

kickstarter for Sup Forums "do as joo do" investment fund?

I once tried investing in Israeli stocks and thought i was a genious. They were the trickiest stocks i've ever had.

>I once tried investing in Israeli stocks and thought i was a genious.

here's a tip

Jews did 10/01

I need comped

comps for you, so you can get on my level of living

>the off hand chance God exist
The voice in the back of every Atheist mind.

Why did he rent a car and drive a few hours instead of flying straight into Nevada?

Was he picking up guns?

Some questions are like an IQ test. if you find yourself asking them, you have to wonder what that means.

what's there to tell, just look at the market. I don't think the connection between RTNB and CG needs to be established here. Its a "penny stock" so making quick money and getting out is really easy and this way you stand to make quick money.
whats there to laugh?
oh okay Mr. Pol your words have certainly made their mark on me

Soros doubled down and put $42 Million on a Put option for MGM Resorts in August.

whalewisdom.com/filer/soros-fund-management-llc#/tabholdings_tab_link

Hey bro consider this:

You know the security guards name was "Jesus" right?

Jesus = Miracle,

So not only was it a fuck you to McCabe but a direct reference to Jesus body guard who became the miracle to stop the sting from going wrong. Haha isn't that prescient? I believe that's exactly what he was saying.

Also, the dead guy in the leaked photo isn't Paddock from the media we all know that because earlobes don't match and the faces are completely different. People need to look at the pic and understand this because they keep stupidly referring to the same leaked photo as evidence of the media's picture , it's not damn it. Any amateur or professional forensics expert can see this .

Soros is an old man now though, not much time to enjoy the money he makes. Soon he'll have a heart attack and his soul will take an express to hell.

This meme is gay

Jesus was not a security guard, but a long-time Blackwater guy there to foil the Jewish plot. Also, the 'shooter' has a 13 tattooed on his neck...

buy high sell low

>Soros doubled down and put $42 Million on a Put option for MGM Resorts in August.

The money never lies.

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS.

bump

>MFW already owned stock

OSI systems? when did you buy?

bullshit. Nasdaq just recently denied the company’s request for a continued listing on its exchange after they found them in violation of a number of a several Nasdaq listing requirements. Although the company is trying to repeal, they already dumped most of the stock because they're not optimistic about the outlook. Also the company itself was bought out by Tracker Capital Management and root9b is in no longer in anyway associated with root9b holdings.

Bump Adelson should burn for this.

Evil fat fuck

Check out ths big cash out

Transaction date Sept 29, 2017

app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=101533&ref=11825657&type=HTML&symbol=MGP&companyName=MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A representing limited liability company interests&formType=4&dateFiled=2017-10-03

Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572

Yeah, right. He already is pulling a "bloody baron", doing dyalisis with the blood of young people. No surprise that young, healthy blood could prolong someones life, but he is among the few mad and rich enough to do so. Still only stalling the inenvitable though, but you can bet your sweet ass that he will do anything to hold on for as long as possible.

>6677

comped.

When is their ico and where is their white paper?

I AM NOT A KILLER AND NEVER WILL BE-Stephen fake patsy Paddock its clear as day people!

the odds of this being a coincidence are astronomical.