>the ventilation in here is fucking awful

>This position is hurting my feet
>Its too dark in here
>When do we get back to pillaging
>Betalguise is too loud
>I wish I was at home reading the Gospel
>Our leader is pretty crazy lol

>Damn, these costumes make us look like we're the KKK for niggers

>are we all so pale because we're covered all the time or are we covered all the time because we're so pale
>Don't drink the punch lol
>I think that's Larry over there but these masks make it hard to tell
>This cult sucks
>I bet these guys don't even listen to Sun O)))
>My feet hurt
>I wish we were out killing oni

>Bruh, what if our leader has a massive pony cock. Do you think one day he's just gonna whip it out and skull fuck us all?

>I hope we get released soon, Pokemon Go keeps telling me there is a Charizard outside
>I've been here for 6 years and still haven't gotten a raise
>We should get a mascot

Mimi comes up and confesses to you, how do you respond?

No one ever answered my question about this the last time. Is this loli stronger than the white whale?

>When's lunch break, and why isn't it here already?
>I'm not paid enough for this shit
>That guy we captured has some neat looking duds, I call dibs
>Shit I left my gospel at home, do you have a spare you could lend me for today before the boss gets mad
>If we play Dungeons and Dragons again can I play something other than a fucking warlock

so how exactly do you become a witch cultist?

do you get recruited?

because it seems their way of doing thing is just to wipe out villages.

If she were there needs an explanation why she belongs to the army and why the Jew did nothing all these years to help people against their dreaded fear

You can basically join them as you devote your life to Satella. They are very low key and manage to cover their tracks very well. They have a modus operandi to follow orders from:
> Ritualistic murder
> Capturing
> Use certain powers on others
> Spying
They follow orders and do what they believe is necessary to devote everything to Satella (eye gouging, burning, crucifixion). They are not evil for the sake of it. They follow orders while bishops follow their nature (deadly sin) and goals (most of them). They believe Satella is god and willing to do whatever atrocity they have to follow orders from to achieve it.

私は魔女教大罪司教怠惰担当ペテルギウスロマネコンティ...デス!

I think the cult is a terrorist organization for the members of witch's race eg:Emilia to vent their anger

Do the sick teleportation powers and fireballs come with the job too?

Why the fuck isn't Subaru signing up?

This is literally Subaru's life when it comes to conflict.

A bad first impression.

The author apparently said that the loli was 10 times stronger than Subaru. That doesn't exactly put it on the same scale as something that burns people's existences off fate itself.

Rem, the only person who truly cared for MC, is permanently going to die in the near future in this series.

I don't think I can continue with this series knowing that fact. I haven't touched this series since episode 13.

Fucking LNfags and their spoilers I swear.

Is this the anime of the year?

Has to be this or Konosuba.

Dead? What? What are you talking about? She's not dead? Just keep watching for fucks sake.

So how bad is the shit happening in episode 17?

Ep15 bad? Or badder?

She will be according to the LN apparently.Though it will occur much later.

Konosuba was ok. It really never evolved beyond being a parody or comedy. No silver lining or anything like that to progress the story. I read the light novel and became pretty bored for both the anime and the light novel as there was nothing of value. And I watched GTO.

Stop listening to bullshit. Keep watching or whatever. Honestly, stop watching it, there would be less people like you in this world to only care about waifus. That's how bad waifu generals are.

Doesnt mean is bad though . I honestly havent had so much fun watching Konosuba. Just need to be in the right mindset. as i do like my occasional SoL's the lack of plot didnt bother me as much and I though it had great characterization.

It's not about waifus. I just can't handle that amount of tragedy and suffering. This series is pretty cruel to the MC

>This series is pretty cruel to the MC
50% of it is his fault. If he would actually just stop thinking that the world he is in is not actually a game, and for maybe think for a few seconds that the people don't bow to his whims when he actually has nothing to prove, maybe he wouldn't suffer as much.

S O O N
O
O
N

They never really evolved past their archetypes. They ended up being the same despite how many people argue synergy. Nothing to really involve them into the story itself. Characterization was this:
> A hikki that is ironically useful and sociable (Subaru did the NEET characterization a lot better, he has a terrible personality and bad at communication despite people arguing he's good at talking, he's really a loser if anyone were to take a good look at him).
> Aqua being uselessly stupid.
> Darkness being a masochistic moron.
> Megumin being a huge moron that only knows one spell.
Like I said, it was funny the first few times but then it gets old. Parodies do not work in the long run as deconstructing and reconstructing things into jokes do not evolve. This is why I consider GTO to have comedy with a silver lining behind it that really drives it to the fullest.

Forgot to reply to here

We're still 2 months away from that.

>BlurayDesuYo] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 1 (BD 1920x1080 10bit FLAC)
So what's different?

Holy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=cC1opsnJKQM
Damn, he got the moves.

>10bit FLAC
Memes.

give her burger and my dick

> AOTY
There's alot of controversy. Don't call it that because contrarians and fans are at each other's necks over this series. Both sides are retarded. This is a decent series. Just announcing it like that will trigger people.

current sabauru in the anime or sabauru who stopped being a pussy bitch ass faggot

>Rem
who?

Current Subaru. Even so she is quite strong, even stronger than Julius.

>10 times stronger than a pussy ass bitch faggot
I'm not impressed user.

>LN apparently.Though it will occur much later.
Not a Remfag but you're eating shit
Currently, WN states that she isn't dead yet while LN hasn't even caught up to WN, and Anime would take 2 months to catch up to LN

>rem
youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

>dude he totally rekt that blue haired bitch's body

What blue bitch?

>Jim, I dont think its eyes wide shut style party after all

best girl

So are you saying this is all fake?

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Where does is say that Rem is dead?

Ley Batenkaitos (Gourmet), which is the star inconstellation Cetus(Whale)
Parallel to Hakugei. Ley once said he could potentially breed the Hakugei.

Roy Alphard (Bizzare eating), which is the star inconstellation Hydra(snake)
Parallel to the Kurohebi. Venomous it is.

Louis Arneb (Satiation), which is the star inconstellation Lepus (Rabbit).
Parallel to the Oousagi.The Oousagi was constantly hungry. Satiation.

These fuckers fucking lick people's wounds and lick people's ears to use their powers.
So much lore.

> Best
Yeah fucking right. Wilhelm was right and an excellent man of taste. She is much cuter than Emilia.

Lines 89 - 92

Though rereading it I just realized it says 'comatose'.

LOL EPIC I LEIK IT XD

Are you ready?

Erect and lubricating.

fake rem

You like dancing? Look at this

Someone finally posted in on YouTube.

No
pretty slothful of me

I dont know but the replies had me laughing for few minutes

Since you asked.

hoooooly fucking shit, I'm nuclear

pic related are not the other witch cult members those are the 5 people that sloth is controlling for fuck sake

That was a stellar performance

Would you drink her tea?

Holy shit how triggered are you, Remfag? She gets worse than death, and it's not a rumour it's been confirmed.

>Holy shit how triggered are you, Remfag? She gets worse than death, and it's not a rumour it's been confirmed

>implying they haven't already changed the script to pander to us remfags

they better have, want to lose all those shekels?

Betel's animation was so damn good.

>hey can you see through this shit?
>brb fucking with eye hole
>whos fucking idea was this?

I'd eat her chocolates

As long as it isn't piss or poison.

You're probably only twice as strong as a pussy ass bitch faggot, so it's at least 5 times stronger than you while still being a loli cat.

I promise it isn't poison.

6 hours left?

4-5 I think

While Subaru might not be very strong, he can't die, and can slightly rewrite the future, so hes pretty god damn strong

>As long as it isn't piss

You some kind of fag?

it officially releases in like 2 hours dudes, translations probably in an another hour, dont call me on that though

Would you lick her foot?

Subaru can almost surely lift his own bodyweight. Assuming he's like 65kg, ten times that is 650kg. 10 times stronger doesn't necessarily mean literally like this, but my point is 10 times a normal person is fucking superhuman, if she punched you chances are you won't have many bones left intact in your body.

I mean, early on Subaru made it clear that he worked out a bit, so he's moderately healthy (he sure as hell wouldn't have lasted this long otherwise)

Yes but only to get a glimpse of those thighs.

not a footfag so no

>"Why did you bring me into this shit"
>"..."

>Priscilla teaching you how to lick her feet properly in the PV

Requesting the transcript please

>comatose while memeboy takes care of her and will probably find some way to bring her back in the distant future
>worse than death
>implying people not remembering her matters when she's comatose and has him to do that for her

I'd gently suck on each of her toes while she plays with my dick using her other foot.

More like 3 hours

Me on the right

I want to cum inside of Felix.

b.1339.cf/dxlywsg.mp4

When I heard the first rumors I was hoping it was a simple "next checkpoint is after she's dead". Why so complicated?

>"You sure this is Class F?"

It's just a cat you need to calm down