A reminder that Chitoge won the Rakubowl

A reminder that Chitoge won the Rakubowl

BEST girl won.

Chitoge won and Kosakifags cried. Best week in a long time.

Lucky me, never watched/read this garbage.

Kosaki is objectively best girl and best partner for Raku and should have won. Fuck Shitoge.

Feels good to see my favorite girl win for once.

Without conflict there is no relationship. Doormat-chan would let Raku walk all over her and he'd get bored of it eventually. See Chitoge where life is full of adventure.

TL;DR Doormat bad, Gorilla good

Kosakifags BTFO.

winning that piece of shit mc, is not what I would call a win.
but it's still nice to see onoderafags bawling their eyes out.

>not wanting to live a perfect life with the perfect waifu
>liking shitty generic violent tsunderes

Get out.

>Perfect Waifu
>Boring-chan
pick one.

I mean it's not like this was unexpected I did not even read or watch this series but you could tell the blonde was going to win just by the amount she was advertised. Plus 99% of the time the main girl wins

>Without conflict there is no relationship. Doormat-chan would let Raku walk all over her and he'd get bored of it eventually.
The Japanese don't really see it that way, though. They prefer their women well behaved.
They really don't like assertive or conflictive women.

Hell, even in the West men don't like women that are too conflictive. The ones who have to put up with it are Americans, because most of your women are just like that. So, it's either that or Madam Palm for life.

People like picking ships even if they're fated to sink. I guess some people are in it to see how it sinks

Nah, some people simply like rooting for their favourite girl, even though they know they're betting on a losing horse, but hold some small hope that the story will be one of the very, very few exceptions in which the main/face girl doesn't win.

They bitch when their favourite girl lose just because they can.

This 10/10 moving and heartwarming scene needs to get animated.

>Season 2
>skip all the boring filler and irrelevant side characters
>Tsugumi episode
>Tsugumi/Chitoge Episode
>Doormat
>Doormat/annoyingmegane episode
>Shuu episode
>Other irrelevant character's episodes 5-7
>final arc for 5 episodes
It will never happen

You can say all the shit you want, you can spill all the salt you want, you can hate as much as you want, but you can't say this wasn't heartwarming.
That ride may have been boring but this panel was the shit.
Too bad we've had to suffer through endless useless filler to get there.

Anime needs more super social proactive happy girls.

Girl with most development won..what a suprised.

ded thread..guess nobody cares who won though

Well we knew she won like a month ago, and Kosaki lost not too long ago, and while Chitoge has won, the series isn't over.

All of the hype is spread out over too many chapters for it to have a huge impact.

Good thing I quit reading this garbage a year ago.
Chitoge a shit.

Best girl and OTP. I called it years ago.

Shit'o'gay worst grill ever.

'come on, Kosaki is sweetness and cuteness itself. How can you be so blind. I'll pray for you guys.

so they're not gonna animate this then.

Such a shit ending that we all saw coming. Why couldn't the author have focused on the mafia politics?