Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDMpb-5M4C4
youtube.com/watch?v=KO-G5DVNlw4
exhentai.org/g/803363/9210ee0dcb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Purest form of love.

ITT

>I literally don't know the difference between yandere and yangire

I like the Yandere that kill the competition not the ones that "If I can't have you no one can."

>Not playing along with the yandere
>Not obsessing over her and showering her in love as well to catch her off-guard

This bitch was crazy as hell. Kill me heero, follows him wherever he goes.

Whoever made that doesn't understand what a Yandere is.

Everyone in Wing was a some sort of psycho.

Retards in denial.

Yandere imouto is love

What was that manga where every girl lusting after the MC turned out to be a yandere?

I know there's Mousugu Shinu Hito which is mostly about horror and suffering, but I don't think that was it.

>Sticking dick in bloody and crazy
Not even once. Yandere are entertaining to watch and read, but for actual relationship? Hell no.

Part 4 when?

>Not wanting a cute girl stab a bitch for you.

Are there any good yandere-centric manga that aren't in harems or whatnot? Harems ain't my jig.

Koharu no Hibi, it's a fairly innocent yandere as well. She does things like super-glueing her hand to the guy she loves.

You could try Happy Sugar Life.

>not wanting and knowing that your girlfriend is devoted to you and if after you impregnate her and a daughter comes out she will never be loved.

>making the impossible possible

Best imouto.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDMpb-5M4C4

So how does a yandere mother works? Does she kill the kid if the partner pays too much attention to it?

Yandere is the second worst dere ever. Only Hajidere is worse than it.

The imouto wins, because he decides to take care of her, and their farm, for the rest of his life.

>What was that manga where every girl lusting after the MC turned out to be a yandere?
Probably either Watari-kun or Abnormal-kei Joshi, though I haven't read the second one so I'm not sure.

Ohh, I remember reading this a while ago. It was fun.

Will read. Thank you very much, user.

YOUR SIGHT
MY DELIGHT

would there happen to be a sauce for this?
yandere + imouto sounds amazing

New chapter when?

Since Yandere probably never actually works in the real world, Ideally you use mental gymnastics and say something like the child is the proof of your love or something and if it is killed you yourself is killed or something

Male yanderes are the best, but too bad there aren't that many of them outside of yaoi.

I want a yandere romance > battle manga where at the end of the story, the protagonist and the yandere heroine are locked in a climactic 1-vs-1 melee battle.

tfw no qt yandere that will cut off my arms and legs so I can't leave her

sauce please.

Nevermind, found it.
Watashi no Onii-chan 3 if anyone is interest

Does yandere always imply rape? This is important.

Pretty sure killing their love interest is a last resort thing for yandere. Yangire are the ones that are just plain batshit insane. I could be wrong, though.

Hmh I think remember a series or one shot about a yandere mother and yandere daughter both competing for the husband/father's attention.

>Pretty sure killing their love interest is a last resort thing for yandere.
And what makes you think she won't get paranoid and make up whetever reason she wants?

>Watashi no Onii-chan 3
Thanks

I am interested

youtube.com/watch?v=KO-G5DVNlw4

>chapter 2
>absolute batshit crazy imouto

Never knew I needed this

Why is this so catchy?

Because Yuno is love. Yuno is life.

>tomboy tsundere
Too perfect for this cruel world.

exhentai.org/g/803363/9210ee0dcb/

Not exactly 100% yandere, maybe... but along the same vein.

>when fucking japs tease you with a girl that could go crazy but fail to follow through
It's like they really wanted you to hate Kiznaiver.

>chastity
>orgasm denial

Does anyone have that yandere family greentext screencap?

I listened to the whole 9:40 of it.
I feel bad for Yuno.
Perfect sweet girl

Didn't Mirai Nikki's author write a new series that pretty much has a Not-Yuno?

>I feel bad for Yuno.

Why? She gets her "happy end" ...

Yes, it even got an anime last season, which turned out to be shit, manga is ok.

>mirai nikki
>watch/read for yuno
>big order
>watch for crazy saxophone because not even revenge fueled not-yuno can salvage this abomination

You could try Love Death, it's kinda what you described, there is no story sadly. And it's yuri

look who's talking

You mean Big Order?
It's pretty shit
Same problem with Mirai Nikki.
Cool premise and plot, no fucking understanding of direction.
Shame too. I wanted to read more for Not-Yuno but the plot is so fucked that I can't enjoy it.

Mirai Nikki is so bad that it's good though.

No idea about Big Order, haven't watched it.

Updates never. Next chapter fucking when?

What level of Yandere is the best?

>Level 1: Unhealthy obsession with you but unwilling to act upon it, or is very shy until you uncover that side of her
>Level 2: Stalks you and steals your sweaty gym clothes for sniffing
>Level 3: Seeks to sabotage your relationship with others so that she is all you have left
>Level 4: Blackmails you into being hers
>Level 5: Holds you prisoner, rapes you frequently
>Level 6: Tortures or kills other people who interact with you, especially girls
>Level 7: Will kill you, your family, friends, and herself if you leave her
>Level 8: All of the above but also drugs you, rapes you, and bears your child against your will which she raises lovingly of course

Lewvel 8. Fuck my shit up.

Level 8. Either go all the way or don't go at all.

Pussies.

Level 1-4 is patrician taste
Level 5 is acceptable
Level 6-8 is "hurr durr please don't kill me" teir

8 isn't hard enough to take just for being hard

where's my user MUST DIE mode?

8. If I want yandere, I want full-yandere.

I wish she was a little bit crazier.

FUCK YOU user, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME THAT SOMEONE THIS SWEET ISN'T REAL

Why are there so few yandere manga?
You'd think that loyal girls who hate everything except her lover would appeal to lonely virgins.

You have to outyandere her. Be more paranoid than her, she's probably cheating on you and talking to other men, that will persuade her that you truly care and she'll try to prove her love and loyalty to you.

Koharu is my dreamgirl.

>bonding both their left hands together

What an idiot. Now they can't walk side by side and can't face each other without having their arms awkwardly crossed in front of them.

I'm not sure, but my guess is that full-yandere is just too much for most people.

Nah user.
dere is preferred over the yan part.

If you look hard enough, there are some pretty good gems like .
It's a lot more on the dere side though, so maybe if you're looking for some darker stuff.
Abnormal-kei Joshi really needs more chapters translated though.

>you will never have a yandere gf.
>you will never get pushed down and fucked silly
>you will never ask her to go along with all your weird fetishes
>you will never get told to never talk to any other girls than her
>you will never live at home while she provides for you and showers you with love
>you will never tell her you feel jealous she talks with other guys
>you will never only talk with men and she only with women
>you will never tell her you want her only for yourself
>you will never eat chocolate sweetened by her blood
>you will never eat her bento which she toiled so much on
>you will never fuck her silly in front of the girl that tried to steal you from your gf
>your yandere gf will never go yuri on her so she has no sexual desire left to try and take you
>you will never tell her youre completely yours when she is doubtful and wants to kill herself
>you will never look in her eyes and see a person who only cares about you.
>you will never have a daughter that ends up yandere for you too
>your gf will understand her uttermost devotion and for once agrees to share you

Yandere is really the most desperate and pathetic of virgin fantasies.

no u

call me pathetic and step on my dick

>All these yanderefags
Yendere's are only nice if the attraction is mutual, in which case they aren't even yandere but just kind of clingy. When it's not mutual, they're a fucking nightmare.

They're shit for the same reason tsundere's are shit: they only become tolerable once you remove their one defining trait. Contrast with the kuudere, who can remain cool and stoic even after entering a mutually consentual romatic relationship.

Shit on my chest

But trying to avoid them while they stalk you is half the fun, user

Hey I like yanderes too but it's obvious how they appeal to losers more.

You basically just want an obsessive, overprotective mom who you can fuck, who initiates the relationship with you and does all the work, and who views your total lack of a social life and experience with girls as a positive instead of a negative like any other girl would.

8 is what i deserve

Nothing wrong with that.

I think this actually describes about 99.9% of shonen romance and harem crap in general; not specifically yandere

Come here and pee on me, i'll blink when i'm full.

Koharu is the best girl. Perhaps one day a girl like her will take interest in me. I'll even have the good sense not to act like a faggot like Akira did pushing Koharu away and not returning her love with all that he had.

>applying 3D logic
please leave.

That's a good point. Only real difference I guess is that in most non-yandere romance girls wind up liking the self-insert MC because "he's kind" or stupid shit like that, which generally involves them having at least some level of social life and ability to talk to people.

But with yanderes the fantasy is more like "man I wish some cute girl would come along and see me, a shut-in neet with no friends who never talks to anyone (especially girls) and fall in love with me over that because I'd be totally loyal to her like a stray dog that starts following around the first person to feed it".

>kuudere
>a lifeless doll with no personality that you can fuck

booooooooooring

Yeah?

>even best bro wants the siscon dick

>"man I wish some cute girl would come along and see me, a shut-in neet with no friends who never talks to anyone (especially girls) and fall in love with me over that because I'd be totally loyal to her like a stray dog that starts following around the first person to feed it".

add in "but I'm a nice guy!", and you're back to 99.9% of shonen romance.

Yuno is entry level yandere of the worst kind, literally. She distorts people's perception on what a yandere entails.
Koharu no Hibi is a good counter to this.

Yandere imoutos can be pretty cute.

That's not yandere though, that's just perfectly normal for an imouto.

Yeah.

He can walk behind her while hugging with right hand. Ahh, so romantic.