Poland appreciation thread. Can't hate them all the time, huh?

Poland appreciation thread. Can't hate them all the time, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/polskie-f-16-przejely-nadzor-nad-niebem-panstw-baltyckich,736503.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/02/27/norways-government-abducted-children-and-ramifications-for-europe/&refURL=https://www.google.ca/&referrer=https://www.google.ca/
thelocal.no/20111109/action-hero-rescues-kid-from-foster-care
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But you can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Awww what's the problem poor Nikola, is your jewish minister giving you grief?

Waiting for them to go full on anti-EU to show them they're not cucks like them. They're boldest people in Europe, along with Hungary and the rest of the east Europeans that have grown a spine.

Poland is a catholic country, right?

Poland feeling prideful at the moment because meme reasons.

It's a facade

Don't forget pits of hell are as deep as they get.

nah, we're gonna do way better than that
we will first crash this gay union, and afterwards we shall fix it, full European Nationalism, Deus Vult, Defend Civilisation tier
in 2050 we install next Polish Pope, in 2051 we move Seat of Saint Peter to Częstochowa, in 2052 we take back Jerusalem
nothing will stop us because Holy Mother told us so, and we believe her
get rekt people of weak faiths and patriotisms, you have only few years left to be left

Is it? im pretty sure 99% of Poles are Proud of being Polish, unlike other west european nations in their countries

I heard somewhere that more genuine ethnic Polish lived in the U.S. than Poland by the time WWII was over. The logic was Russia and German killed so many of them that a majority of their population quickly came from surrounding slav nations. Any DNA proof to that?

All that sounds good to me desu, but America will never die.

no one wants america to die. despite (((polls say))) we dont hate americans even if we hate their jews.

i dont think so.
Nowdays American Polonia is estimated to be around 12 mil people
After WWII Polish population dropped down from 34mil to 24 mil

One day the Jews will get their reward for funding these muslim cocksuckers.

I've got a question for all my fellow Polishfags still living in Ojczyzna.

I want to go back. I'm sick and tired of Britain. The British are fine people, don't get me wrong, but its not the British I have to deal with on a day to day basis the most. Not to mention, God, I miss the girls.

So, hows the job situation in the major cities? I've customer support and electronics experience, and speak English almost like a native, albeit with a Dutch accent. Don't ask me why or how, but bloody well everybody I meet asks me whether I'm Dutch. So maybe a customer support role for a Shared Service corp?

you can buy ak-47 no problem in Polan?

Poland is facing huge shortage of workforce. Even with 2 mil Ukrainians in Poland already, the industry demands more and more of them to fill the workforce shortage. Unfortunately some of the future prognosis shows that Polish Economy might slow down due to lack of workers

I am not telling swedistan how to get gun in Poland, odds are that you are islamic terrorist
that sounds awful, looks like employers will have to increase wages to keep workers and attract qualified Poles from abroad

So basically, this might be the perfect time to get back? Shame I didn't manage to save anything, but hey, fuck it, I've enough to make a start.

Or maybe you should take a paycut, come ck and save a Polish girl from the hohols.

if you are something better than lowest tier construction worker you will manage

Off to send a million cv's, then. Z fartem, kolego.

powodzenia

Well shit i just found new wallpaper, had same one for years now... but this is to great to pass.

I love you polen anons. please keep resisting the Euro.

This wallpaper is so much better :D

from the same set

by Różalski, for Scythe boardgame
shame CDPR won't make vidya with that artstyle

>start talking to Ukrainian girl living in Poland on Omegle
>we've been talking for over a month now, on skype
>she seems really traditional
>not to mention she's gorgeous

She wants to meet, but there's a sneaking suspicion that she's only talking to be for a Visa. She is gorgeous though, and she enjoys being a housewife.

Am I a cuck for going over to meet her?

Mam ja wrocic? Aussie born but speak fluently and can read. My trade is insurance broking, insurance claims and investigations.
most my family around Troj Miasto.

first generation American, both parents came from Poland. Mom's entire family came from pre-WW2 Vilnius, Dads came from Bialystok region

My dad's side is from Vilnius and podlaskie region too

Is this that famous attack on titan?

fuck this one is good

Lots of nations dont have naradowa duma. Hey user my mom is in Poland right now and I want to buy some patriotic gear for the family. What do you suggests besides surge polonia and red is bad?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That poster is hanging in my sons room

ultrapatriot.pl
grafikapatriotyczna.pl

this 2 also have some cool clothes

we wuz modern spartans n shiiet kurwa

I love polish sluts, best cocksuckers you can get on the road :)
It's really nice to pull over and grab one into your truck for some fun :)

>Poorland
>Being useful in Zalgiris
Good joke m8

Why are lithuanians so butthurt about poland? We wuz commonwealth n you still hate us

One of my best friends is Polish. Makes me feel better to hear about his poverty.

Lithuania has no airforce
Polish Fighters are the only ones protecting luthianian sky from the russian.
I would say Poles should take back all their planes and let russia teach lithuanians a lesson

Show me a single country other than Poland that care about lithuanian being independent state...

Commonwealth when ?

>We wuz commonwealth
Yeah and all the kings were poles and they were so self centered and incompetent that they crashed the whole thing down. Good fucking job.

>Polish airforce
You mean those russkie mig shitty knock offs?
Get real Zbigniew the only ones protecting you are our American friends you could't protect an English toilet if your life depended on it.

Kings weren't Polish, and the corruption that soaked PLC had it's roots in GDL.
Anyway, why are we talking? Modern day lithuanians' ancestors were fucking goats in the north when ruthenians fought for their country

Many kings weren't poles, not even lithuanians but foreigners kek, also szlachta was the most important class,sometimes more than king and it were many lithuanian szlachcics back then

We'd rather get AIDS. Also it's nice knowing my grandad did his part of cleansing Vilnius while he served in the volunteer unit.

Tbh I would happily swap all the pakis in this country for jam rolls.

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/polskie-f-16-przejely-nadzor-nad-niebem-panstw-baltyckich,736503.html

Not migs. They protect lithuanian sky in F-16
and they didnt even hear a "thank you"

So? We still weren't equal like we were promised you even abandoned us when the moscovites burned Vilnius to the ground. The only reason you wanted to be our allies was that you didn't want to be Austrias bitch.

Bretty gud image

>saved

your day will come.Just looking at your suicide rates God is naturally punishing you

trash taking itself out

You better be friend to the polls, you might need their help to save your ass one day. Poland now unironically the future of the Europa

Norway is communist shit hole where they take children away for practically nothing .

>leaf

Sad but truth is Lithuania is going extinct and instead of preventing this the gov is oppressing its minorities more and more. They force lithuanian with Polish origins to change their name/surname, they close schools, they spread hatred all around and than they wonder why there is less and less people living in this country

No one wants Ukrainians in Poland. They are the 5th column that can be armed by Germans if needs to be. They will be a problem. There's a "law act" 1044 something like that the government can use foreign troops to police Poles.

norwegian

Norway's Barnevernet: They took our four children… then the baby
bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/02/27/norways-government-abducted-children-and-ramifications-for-europe/&refURL=https://www.google.ca/&referrer=https://www.google.ca/

Polish 'Rambo' rescues kid from foster care
thelocal.no/20111109/action-hero-rescues-kid-from-foster-care

Norwegian rape survivor 'feels guilty' the man who assaulted him was deported
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

Faggot!

check if your car is still there, then we'll talk....

>muh oppression
>Literally wants to carve a part off my country
Your minority is muslim tier that's why we hate them and you. Because they will never assimilate.

This is how history works user
Why would you even think that you were going to be treated equally if Lithuanians were a bunch of pagan tribes back then.

cmon ivan they are your people dont pretend they aint just becuase of a dotted line on a map

stop shitting on fellow slavs,that goes for ukraine also.

assimilate to what?To your suicide rates?

>dont pretend they aint just becuase of a dotted line on a map
i know
i like the poles, but i also like to joke about them

m8, give me a link to that research report/poll. I would love to see it. Also, if you watch polish acts today. Those are not the acts of a nation that loves the muslim quotas.

Why are the greeks so fucking cheerful?

Sun and highest pensions in Europe.

because gay in literal sense

we f16s stationed in Lithuania it's not impressive but it's better than nothing

Nobody fucking asked your opinion leaf you don't live here so your shitty opinion is irrelevant.
>muh suicides
It's because of the shitty grueling life here the weak ones off themselves or leave only the strong remain.

>we have 36 f-16s
So what? You might as well have a 1000 it won't change anything because your pilots are trash.

take your flamboyant perfumed jew ape back

Why don't you try to make life less shitty then instead of killing yourself?

Do you have a single fact to back it up, buthurtanis?

I'm not killing myself Mehmet the weak ones are.

Here you go, kurwa.
>assassinated by a forest
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

Thats literaly the most stupid thing i have heard this week. You should educate yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron
Polish pilots are one of the best in the world.

Anyway guys,,, lets just ignore Lithuanian posts, their population is decreasing so quickly that by the 2040 they will either ask if they could become a part of Poland to ensure lithuanian heritage not dissapear, or it will be Russians who will take over Lithuania in 1 hour as their population will be similar to population of average Polish Town

I wasn't talking about you specifically.

Holy shit, Lithuanian nationalists are pathetic.
>2 million
>a country

It helps keep the gene pool strong and of high quality.

>town
>not village

Sup Forumsand is ok for me no need to hate the last bastion of white race

You still didn't answer my question why you don't try to make it less shitty.

>be me
>get in polish appreciation thread, hoping to discuss with unckucked Europeans
>find a bunch of autists ree'ing at eachother.
For fuck's sake, why won't you Slavs stop acting like autists, get your shit together and screw the EU in the ass?

>Zheligowski
Some of my friends pissed on his grave last week :)
>2 million
Don't worry about us because no matter how shitty and bad our lives become atleast we won't be polish. :)

When you stop being gay mr. Pastanigger we'll consider it.

>Some of my friends pissed on his grave last week :)
It's not nice to piss on your fellow Lithuanian people like that...
>atleast we won't be polish. :)
And that's your national tragedy.

I'll have you know that people here in Italy are sick too of niggers and the EU in general. We're starting to despise faggots too. It's our government though that is cucked to the maximum, they obey every single order their EU masters tell them

We try but the old farts don't want to let go and the young generation are mostly liberal EU cocksuckers or grandsons of the old parties and are taught to be just as corrupt as their grandads. We now have a pagan mystic-kolhoznik as de facto ruller he's a bit autistic but he seams independent.