NRA is Spineless

Do you support the NRA on Bump Stocks?

>do you support caving before literally any pressure was applied
>do you support an organization that claims "Not another inch" but is willing to "compromise" by giving up rights for nothing in return

And no, using this to get SHARE to pass or anything else isn't helping us. The bill is written so sloppily, things like pistol grips, competition triggers, or just about ANYTHING that makes a gun easier to fire is covered.

That bill is a disaster waiting to happen and the apex of what fudds would write.

If they successfully trade bump stocks for nationwide concealed carry reciprocity, sure. That would be a great deal. Or even for passing the SHARE act. Otherwise, no.

Do I personally feel that people should have bump stocks? no, but do I want an organization like the NRA compromising on that? no. I do't pay them to sit around, scream about colin capernick, god, mooslims, liberals, faggots and shit that has absolutely NOTHING to do with gun rights, and then act like a fucking pussy when it comes to defending gun rights. They need to be MORE radical than I am when it comes to gun rights, and completely unflinching when it comes to the Second Amendment.

Come to think of it I don't pay them at all though (other than the 3 dollars Ruger gave to them) I never became a member and after this I never will.

"They are just a bunch of pansies", if Paddock didn't have bump stocks he would have likely converted them to REAL auto, and killed 500 instead of injuring them, bump stocks are wildly inaccurate and get like half the rate of fire

This. the libs have put themselves in a bad stop here. If national CC and SHARE have bump stock ban tacted on. That a great trade for gun owners.

>do you support the NRA

no, fuck the NRA

No, I do not agree with supporting any restrictions on guns. I agree with the SAF and GOA's position.

Fuck the NRA, they don't do nothing, they proaxtively fuck gun owners by throwing yet another gun related item under the bus.

We'd wish that, but this is obviously NOT a time where we would have political leverage to make that bargain. The best that can happen is just status quo.

Take it to Sup Forums

This will NEVER happen. Stop this tradeoff meme. The commie leftoids never give an inch on any of their agendas, and neither should we. If you honestly believe that the likes of Feinstein and Schumer are going to trade CCW reciprocity and silencers for memestocks, then I have a bridge to sell you. They know exactly what they’re doing.

I haven't supported the NRA on shit since about 1984 when I realized that they've either backed or caved on every piece of gun control legislation since 1934.

Fuck off NRA shill

Well, they’re dumb enough to vote for a reality tv star who promised a wall...sell the bridge

Please clap

This is literally the stupidest meme shit ever and it has to be NRA life members with buyer's remorse. You people are pathetic.

Look at history. It's never happened by the antis, and pelosi is already wanting more. You will get NOTHING. The NRA has fucked liberty again.

absolutely not
there has been, so far, one crime using bump stocks
ONE

that is no reason to ban a product used by thousands of highly law abiding citizens every day

Fuck of Wayne Lepoopoo

You gotta remember, if one day every single gun law were to disappear with the wave of a hand the NRA would be out of a job.

They know full well that compromising on one thing gives them the option in the future to "fight for restoring lost rights"

(ie, gibs me dat muni, muricans)

wouldn't help me whatsoever

NRA higher ups are starting to look more and more like the rancid fertilizer they spew on a regular basis. Good for trees, I hear.

the wall is funded, he was and is a buisness man before he did TV. eat shit and die. In fact im sure the crafty fucker used TV to establish a larger presence in the minds of the US citizens for a long plotted presidential campaign. keep eating shit and keep dying.

>GOP proposes banning bumpstocks in return for vastly expanding other gun rights specifically in blue states
>Dems laugh and say fuck no
>They take to the media and spin our proposal to look like we have contempt for public safety and are arguing in bad faith
>???????
>Nationwide reciprocity, SHARE and NFA registry gets reopened

Does this make any sense in your head? It makes zero sense in mine.

Imake that angry clint eastwood face every time the Turner's employees try to sell me an NRA membership.

>Do you support the NRA
No.