Pence Status: BRAFF'D

Pence Status: BRAFF'D

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/travolta-allegedly-claims-hollywood-run-by-gay-jewish-men/
thedailybeast.com/elijah-wood-calls-out-hollywoods-pedophile-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice thread dude

sage

This is Pence's entire point though. He did that because he knew libs would cry about it, which now destroys their ability to pretend the anthem kneeling is about their "right to protest"

Yeah. But he didn't disrespect our nation by doing so. Zach Braff is just another left-wing actor who can't think for themselves. 95% of everyone involved in acting or Hollywood has the same retarded opinions about politics.

Protesting a football game is obviously not the same.

I can't tell when liberals are joking and when they're being serious anymore, and I don't think they can tell either.

NFL players are still free to protest. There's this foolish idea that if you disapprove of a protest you are stopping it.

Are liberals actually mentally handicapped?
I'm being serious here, because no fucking reasonable person would ever make this connection and think theyre smart

Also, fuck entertainers spouting political views

You have the right to free speech in this country, and I have the right to call you a fucking retard any time you use it

>protested
Sssoooooo what?
What point is he troed to make?

What's the point he's trying to make?

heh, nothin personal, scrub

Apparently yes.
I cant even comprehend what is that supposed to mean.

Anyone else sick of all this BRAFF posting?

hey that's that kike faggot from that shitty jew hollywood show

You are supposed to protest by taking a stand and accepting the consequences for doing so.

Now people want to take a stand. and then if they aren't rewarded for it, the people criticizing them are literally Hitler, oppressing them by not rewarding them.

So he left after the anthem in protest. This is the difference the players can protest for whatever cause they want but whenever you do it in a way that is designed to disrespect the flag and anthem of a country to be surprised when people get upset. Players could have their protest at any other time during the pre match stuff and noone would care but choosing to do it when they do is effectively a two fingers salute to the country that allows them to make a ridiculous amount of money for running into each other

Pence makes a statement, gets btfo and now we have to hear about it GAYYYYYYYYYY

>leaving a place is protesting

No, that is a boycott, not a protest, if it were a protest he would have gone there anyway and whined about it to people who don't care about his point of view.

I used to like Scrubs before Sup Forums...

>Protesting a football game is obviously not the same.
>1st amendment rights only apply if used in favor of something i approve of

>football players protest the country in their stadium
>pence leaves the stadium in protest
So maybe football players should leave the country

>(((Zach Braff))) is just another left-wing (Jewish) actor who can't think for themselves. 95% of everyone involved in acting or Hollywood has the same retarded opinions about politics.
Because all the Hollywood top dogs are ALL Jews my hombre. And if you want to have any succes in this pozzed business then you have to let yourself get fucked by Harvey Weinstein or one of the other disgusting degenerate Jews. The Weinstein raping, sexually intimidating and sex for Oscar thing has overshadowed the Jewish pedo and homosexual things, but this is just as much happening as Weinstein fucking Oscar winning material

timesofisrael.com/travolta-allegedly-claims-hollywood-run-by-gay-jewish-men/
thedailybeast.com/elijah-wood-calls-out-hollywoods-pedophile-problem

Tl;dr: Hollywood is filled to the brim with Jewish sexual predators. Stop watching the Hollyjew and just pirate if you really want to watch a movie

By fucking leaving, not being a disruptive attention whoring cunt.

Yes, he did, because he has a right to just as anyone else does. The President and VP aren't tyrants, they can have their own voice too and yet faggot libs never stop complaining about Trump whenever he says something

Also Pence didn't bang a bunch of congo drums like a nigger and block traffic on a busy highway for hours

>it's only a protest when WE do it.
>it's hate speech when right wingers do it
getting really sick of your shit lefties.

>American citizens protesting america and the american anthem (this makes anti-american)
Is totally the same as
>American citizens protesting an anti-american event.
You'll notice even even when the conservatives were all pissed about obama they only attacked the president and didnt start attacking the flag et cetera

There's a huge difference between disrepecting a president and disrepecting a symbol of the country.

big mistake zach

Wealth privilege: being able to take positions on politics while on the clockbat work.

Seriously I work at an Amazon warehouse and I would never open my mouth about politics despite the fact that Amazon says in their diversity statement that they don't discriminate on the basis of political ideology or party affiliation. They would throw that shit out the window if they ever found out I am a white nationalist.

>Be person example
>Sitting in NFL game
>Bored
>Leave game because is shit
>Protesting boredom?
>mfw
Braff is a fucking faggot, leaving a game isn't protesting jewlord

LE SAGE

cool kike nigger thread OP

sage

>two finger salute
>the american flag
That's not an insult here, bonglord. We use the middle finger.

This unfunny kike needs to fuck off. Him and that nigger were never funny in that shitty TV show they had. I hope gets raped by a gang of pozzed niggers.