I think we're all aware that some kind of collapse/reset situation is on the horizon for the western world...

i think we're all aware that some kind of collapse/reset situation is on the horizon for the western world, maybe in our lifetimes, maybe not, and i've been thinking a lot about how the blackpill has been acting as a barrier preventing me from moving forward and progressing with my life. but isn't the blackpill a choice? are we not equally able to choose something constructive? if we resign ourselves to destruction and nihilism are we really any better than the leftists? we need to prepare ourselves physically and mentally to play a part in the construction of the new machine. all is not lost as long as there are GOOD LADS out there with the will and ability to preserve what millennia of previous generations of GOOD LADS built for us. so don't give up - improve yourselves, help to improve others, and keep fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UHr_8t3a9bI
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/UHr_8t3a9bI

A good message and a rare jahans. Thank you britbong

This is what the ideal numale body looks like you may not like it but it's what peak performance is

this is an excellent explanation of the crisis and one i haven't heard before, that's a huge amount of dense information for a 9 minute though, i will need some time to digest this. i hadn't heard of disgruntled leaf network before either.

The black pill types on here are normally ugly embittered weirdos who are rejected by society. Their outlook is overly pessimistic because their rejection is largely their own fault for neglecting the bodies and hygiene.

If you want to be really red pilled, your body should be in top physical shape, and you should be well groomed and dressed.

With good cardiovascular health comes increased bloodflow to the brain and clearer thought. With muscular development comes pride in your body and admiration of the opposite sex.

Blackpill types are to eager to criticize the world and not quick enough to criticize themselves.

funnily enough this applies perfectly to me. i was blackpilled when i was out of shape and spent all my time in front of the computer. the more i've started embracing life and improving my body, the more hopeful i feel about the future.

all of the proverbs and quotes about the most difficult problems you will ever face being internal instead of external are absolutely true. if we can overcome ourselves, we can overcome anything.

bumping for positivity and self-improvement

God bless you both.

>esoteric jahanism thread

i miss these

some of us blackpilled assholes are embittered from being rejected by family. you tend to have a hatred of society after that

if you're anything like me you might have made the mistake of pushing politics to the forefront of your relationships with others. this will only alienate them and push you apart. for the most part your relationships with people who disagree with you should be non-political and only once you have forged a bond should they be SUBTLY introduced in a non-confrontational manner. utilize humour. once someone respects you you would be surprised the extent to which you can win them over to perspectives which you would have thought were simply impossible.

the blackpill is inescapable if you are a native englishman.

the country is doomed, and the ruling classes do not care. they care only for their own sake, and they care for their public opinion, and they care to not look racist. they no longer care for their charges

>Make tea not war
Not
>Make wat not war

you lack imagination

please elaborate

bump

Bullshit. I'm doing socially better than ever, I consider myself attractive enough and I'm not bitter at all. I always try to think how my life might blind my vision for the true reality, and I've come to feel like I've been able to detach my personal problems from what is true.

Blackpill is not inherently pessimistic, even if it appears so to people like you. When the world is going to shit, it's not pessimistic to make the notion ''the world is going to shit''. If you can't make realistic assessments of situations, you line of actions will be distored by your biases. You sound like you have a bias for optimism. Optimism-bias works great on individual levels, but only a fool would apply it on a civilizational problems. It's cowardice to not accept heavy, negative truths.

A blackpilled person acknowledges exactly how deep in shit we are and will not delude himself. Although the initial reaction might be to paralyze out of fear, once consumed in it's entirety, the blackpill should make one twice as determined to save himself and his community. It is possible that the elite will within our lifetime kill off 99% of humanity due to AI/automation making workers useless. That has to be accepted, and necessary actions has to be taken if one wishes to survive a possible break-down of civilization. Being prepared doesn't mean you have to give up normal life, being prepared means you will not go down if shit hits the fan.

You were never blackpilled.

where did you find this

its not doomed, not yet.
Just on a incredibly dark path.
There is time and hope!

extremist forums populated by bigots and racists

weird I haven't seen it

>dave russell

wew

It doesnt but keep coping

You cant fix and ulgy face and short height

Nothing can be known to be doomed until they are completely finished. Nobody has honestly any clue what the future will look like, there are too many unknown variables. The world seems more predictable than it is, this is an important bias to know about. Technology increases unpredictibility tenfolds. So long we are alive and we are able to get children, we have not lost the game.

The wise thing to do is to get strong and get prepared.

This ''coping'' meme is really bad. If you are not tall and attractive, you are not allowed to better yourself? It's ridiculous if you think about it. One should be even more encouraged to better oneself if he is misfortunate in other aspects.

Depends. You can't not be blackpilled shortly after becoming redpilled if you are a Swede. We truly are fucked up here.

No one is saying dont work out. Its just not going to make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

the only time that it makes someone more attractive is if an overweight person loses alot of weight so people can see their facial structure.

Aye
Realize that Life Springs from death.
Do not fear the collapse, if anything it should be embraced given the current state of the world.

>Its just not going to make you more attractive to the opposite sex.
that's just not true though, women are hard-wired to be attracted to big strong men. no one is saying it's a panacea, you still have to work on other things, but it certainly can be helpful for developing confidence.

>If you want to be really red pilled, your body should be in top physical shape, and you should be well groomed and dressed
I'm fairly fit, not too physical shape but working on it. I pride myself in my looks and sense of dress as well. The blackpilled in my perspective is realizing what has to be done

By big and strong they are talking about the skeletal frame

Height, frame width, bone thickness, skull size

aka The things you cannot change. Slapping muscle onto a small frame isnt going to make a difference. Women can see straight through it

Have you ever met a women? Of course they are more attracted to muscular guys than skinnyfats. Women want security. Being physically capable is a good way to provide it.

They are attracted to men with attractive faces and above average height.

Body doesnt make a difference unless you're overweight.

Putting on muscle isnt going to make you more attractive either.

>Putting on muscle isnt going to make you more attractive either
Yes it will. I ain't saying it's the only factor, but sure as hell is a contributing one

How delusional can one be? Being muscular and fit doesn't only mean that you can provide security for a girl, it means you're determined and hard-working. Those are things that are attractive to girls.

Nihilism is too comfy though.

>maybe not
really how retarded are you? it's not going to take another 20 years

>white pill
GET A JOB, PRAISE JESUS

>black pill
LOVE HATING LIFE KILL EVERYONE DIE

False

Science shows you are both wrong

"dont bother going to the gym, be tall"

- from a fucking scientist

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

You're lying to yourself, making excuses so you won't have to face the struggle of working hard to improve. I'm a 5'6" manlet who had no confidence and never got laid until I swallowed the iron pill and started hitting the gym hard. Just a year and a half later, I'm fucking jacked and having a great time inseminating my qt aryan gf every day.

Git gud or git out faggot

I think you are using a different definition of "blackpilled" than most. I always thought to be blackpilled meant to give up all hope and stop attempting to save anything, including yourself.

You sound more redpilled (iron pilled or glorious pilledâ„¢) than blackpilled to me.

Everyone should resistance train for health reasons. Its just not going to increase your attractiveness to women. They dont care

Watch the video i posted above. It backs up everything i say, as do most studies.

Science>>anecdotal evidence

What a fucking joke. I was about to say why the ''''scientists'''' conclusion were pantsu on head retarded, but it should be so obvious I don't know what I'd gain from explaining.

THINK WITH YOUR OWN HEAD NIGGER.

If I provide you with scientific reasons to kill yourself, you would probably do it. Your type of reddit-scientism is not appreciated around here.

Maybe not physically, but the confidence boost I got from being in shape has made a world of difference.

>Pre-marital sex
Could you BE any more degenerate there, Shorty?

t. virgin

Been married for five years now with 4 kids and planning on more. Stay mad and keep trying to get your landwhale gf to put down her Snickers bar long enough for you to get off.

>implying anyone on here will believe your gay little origin story

I'm sure you spent at least a few weeks trying to come up with this one as well

I walk two miles a day and eat clean and I'm still depressed as fuck.

If it takes you a few weeks to come up with something like "five years, 4 kids", then I finally understand why your country is in such shambles. Also
>implying I'm lying for fake internet (you)s