JoJo Time

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-aulek4pMY
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Hirohiko_Araki/Interviews
exhentai.org/g/893488/3eff6559a2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DORAO

Why is Kiras stand named after a song about Transexuals?

I really hope that both VA and SO get the 39 episode treatment and they both get 3 OPs as well. It'd work better since they'd actually fit 39 with minimal rushing and have distinct thirds that you could split them by, both of which DiU doesn't have.

3rd for best boy

is there any way to download the new black and white vento aureo scans or is it only on bato?

Naranciafags BTFO once again

It was about a high class prostitute, not transsexuals.

>Naranciafag can't into maths
Fucking poetry

Doesnt Kira hate high class prostitutes?

First for best character in the entire series

Are you guys really going to bitch at me for a 3 second difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=c-aulek4pMY

How would Narancia react if you gently pat his head?

I'll bitch at you anyway for spamming in literally every thread, fuck off to /cm/ for good.
He wouldn't react at all, he's dead.

If they have nice hands then no.

Are they really going for that color scheme or...?
Really hoped they went with the manga colors

So. were they fucking, or was it just homo lust?

>He wouldn't react at all, he's dead
rude

I want to manhandle Kira in public where there are too many witnesses for him to do anything.

I know he'd kill me afterwards, but it'd be worth it.

rude
He'll call you a fag but deep down he loves it.

>manga colours

Is this bait

>Dilophosaurus
>Not even Utahraptor or Carnotaurus
Horrible taste

Just homolust. There was a whole 'forbidden desire' subtext going on with Pucci, he really wanted DIO's cock but he never allowed himself to have it since his whole character was about lying to himself and trying to convince himself that he's doing what's right. Also DIO would lose all respect for Pucci if Pucci gave in and said he wanted to fuck, DIO wanted an equal and a friend, not another fucktoy.

Intentionally ambiguous as to how far it went, but there's definitely a homoerotic subtext there.

You know what I meant, man

Dude its just regular friendship as Araki sees it. The westerners are the only ones who see the homoness.

Eh, I think it's going a bit far to say that they couldn't possibly have had sex without DIO losing respect for Pucci. I mean, they shared a bed together, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to say that they did so in more ways than one.

In some ways I think DIO could have respected Pucci more if he wound up making a move on him, there's only so much admiration you can have for some hormone-riddled teen furiously trying to will his boner for you away.

Note that I'm not even saying that I think they did fuck, but that it seems as though it was meant to be up to the readers interpretation. A scene where they smooch or a scene where Pucci refused DIO's advances would've cemented one side or the other, but since we didn't get one it could've gone either way.

>Araki outs Dio as bisexual
>DIO meets Pucci and teases him for reading erotica about a priest who gets seduced
>Later on they're seen laying in bed together, DIO is shirtless
>Gives Pucci his bone
What's better than this, just guys being dudes

Dio is canonically bi while pucci is a frustrated priest who was seduced by demons. Pucci confesses that he loves Dio as if he where a god.

They also share a bed with Dio being shirtless while they talk philosophy.

People in my country walk around shirtless all the time, whats so special about that?

Do they lay in bed shirtless with other dudes too?

Probably. Its summer and we're poor as fuck lad.

I love Narancia!

Want to be less poor?

*unzips dick*

this was actally a good answer. thanks

Stop perverting a healthy, normal friendship between two red-blooded heterosexuals, you deviant. In the celebration of straightness that JoJo is, Pucci and Dio stand together (not in a gay way) as the least-homo of them all.

Wonder if Weather and Pucci fucked?

Incest runs in the family.

Too soon, man.

Remember that time when Anasui turned Kenzo's bones into springs?

Post smug Rohan.

And turned Guccio's ribs backwards, and put a frog inside Yo-Yo Ma's head. Diver Down is awesome.

Are you ready to see this animated? How hard will it hit you?

Is it me or did OVA DIO look fucking terrifying?

animeonlies are gonna cry their hearts out

what's really terryfing is the size of his bara tits

>DIO takes off his coat just to use google translate

It's difficult. STANDO POWAH won't help you.

Part 5 is split into halves. Fighting for the boss, and fighting against the boss.

I want to marry Narancia!

They aren't operating on the boss's orders until after they find Polpo's money.

You do know that in an interview with Araki, he was asked if Pucci and DIO where gay and Araki was genuinely confused by the question and said, "They are really just good friends that would go out and have a night on the town."

I can't find it to post but I'm sure one of you fucks has the link somewhere.

i'm honestly really disappointed in Kira's voice actor

I have no opinion on the subject but I do like your Narancia.

>DIO has to use every once of effort, drinking his last drop of Joestar Blood and using his STANDO POWAH to translate "I'm going to kill you."
>Google Translate messes it up and Josuke and Okuyasu still don't understand him

You are going to make me go count chapters aren't you.

it was the only one i had

>Only said around 5 lines
>Disappointed
I know you naranciafags are retarded but at least wait for his episode before casting out judgement, he didn't even say anything too noteworthy.

araki was being pressured by some fujoshi into confirming her headcanons. while i like dio being bisexual you shouldnt take everything he said there for true

That's a real shame buddy.
I'll post some more for you though.

Will Quietly Life Kira, SHA Kira, Kosaku Kira and Awakened Kosaku Kira wear different colour suits or will they be the exact same suit colour like in the DCC?

I like the white one from last episode's and we already saw the purple one in the Akira's episode.

>You can't take the authors word about characters he created.

Here, take this coin.

It might not be even thirds, but there's still three distinct parts.

Well, I'll reserve my judgement until we hear him shout "Killer Queen." If that isn't satisfying I agree.

if you read the interview you'll see what i mean. araki is clearly uncomfortable, he keeps saying "yeah, i guess you could also see it that way.." and stuff like that. he didnt confirm dio and pucci were fucking. that doesnt stop anyone from shipping them, tho.

I'm in love with a cute gangster from Naples, Italy

The anime has already been pretty good in terms of color inconsistency. They'll probably alternate white to purple for most of his screentime.

If they ever actually make it green/pink I'll love David forever

Can you post it for the class then?

I hope they split his death and his return into two episodes, I can't remember if the chapters of Bites the Dust were split into parts.

I want Narancia to be my wife.

araki's face when

It's pretty do-able to split Okuyasu into episodes. They'd probably have to 'kill' him near the end of the first and then bring him back around the middle of the one after it if they wanted to pull it off.

i've looked really hard but i can't find it. i remember reading it somewhere months ago. if anyone has a link i'd be interested too

Eureka 2007
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Hirohiko_Araki/Interviews

fuck i'm stupid. i didnt even check the wiki because i was sure it wasnt there.
i feel second hand embarassment just from reading a few lines, imagine being araki in that situation

Wow, green kitty is ugly.

>those big nigga lips on KQ

holy fuck i laughed so hard

post the many faces of King Crimson & Epitaph

I can feel Araki's pure embarrassment through the text, it's awful but it's also adorable since it's Araki.

Post ideas/theories that you had to explain stuff:

>The two Ratt rats where breeding when they were shot by the arrow, that's why they have the same stand and didn't kill each other.

>Pucci can use stand discs he makes but they get burnt out when he uses them, hence why he had a bunch of abilities he only used once -also why he didn't just load himself up with all the best stands he had and go to town.

>Carne was treated like shit all his life because of his looks, and knew full well what his stand did (Note how N.BIG looks different before he dies). The Passiones treated him like a king and he was more than willing to die for them because they were his family

>Soundman also has the ability to change the language that A Silent Way uses, and used Japanese to disguise the dinorsaurs, making it harder for Gyro + Johnny to know what his attacks were and suspect that Norisuke was the stand user.

>All Star Battle Guidebook

>Whenever people try and adapt JoJo they always want to use a bunch of different colors. But this game actually suppresses the colors and makes them refined/quiet. (...) I think the more colors on the screen increases the exhaustion in one's eyes.
>The town of Morio-cho appears in Parts 4 and 8, but they're in parallel worlds, so they aren't linked in time or space. The two Josukes would never meet each other normally. With this game, though, it becomes possible. (...) It's very entertaining. I would never allow something like this in the manga, but since this is a game, it's cool.
>I was so surprised when I heard they were going to make an anime. For 20 years, I've thought about how unsuited JoJo was for TV. It ended up being a lot bigger than I imagined it would. I'm so glad the fans enjoyed it.

Interesting stuff.

Does this count?

>The town of Morio-cho appears in Parts 4 and 8, but they're in parallel worlds, so they aren't linked in time or space

take note mihfags

Did he deserve what happened to him?

Requesting somebody post the Terunosuke pasta.
I lost my meme folder.

nah.

but don't bring it up, you might summon teruposter

exhentai.org/g/893488/3eff6559a2/

Cant wait for more episodes

Gonna cave and start reading the manga, plus I wont have to wait years for the other parts.
Finding a translation of DIU online was a bitch though, almost all the sites have a really shitty version

B A T O T O

A

T

O

T

O

Use bato.to, friendo, the colored versions of part 4 and 6 are on there too.

Just google pdf collection for decent scans and translations of the parts.
Also spoilers, get out.

Bato.to has good translations

Duwang is an experience though, I suggest reading it

>yfw there's a swiss army knife in his callouses

This is confusing me.
In DiU Rohan obtained his stand when he was shot by the arrow.
But in Rohan at The Louvre he says he's always had it.
Which is true?

What even is a callous anyway?

>he doesn't lift

The manga will always be the canon one.

Araki forgot
I like to think he's always had it though, it sounds underwhelming when somebody's only recently obtained their stand