HE DISCOVERED AMERICA IS WHAT HE DID. HE WAS A BRAVE ITALIAN EXPLORER AND IN THIS HOUSE CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS IS A HERO...

HE DISCOVERED AMERICA IS WHAT HE DID. HE WAS A BRAVE ITALIAN EXPLORER AND IN THIS HOUSE CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS IS A HERO. END OF STORY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
youtube.com/watch?v=oaC0KyV7eWk
youtube.com/watch?v=O4xIjWgBEMU
youtube.com/watch?v=tqwaPyQyE54
youtube.com/watch?v=sZF5tGiAQ8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He brought the spics over to kill the indians

Vikings discovered America.

He fucked over a jew, he is a cool guy

Lol

That's a spicy meatball.

It really was a pretty red pilled show

Carmella would you shut the GABAGOOOOOOL!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI

Imagine going to Mars without recon photos letting you know what to expect, and when you get there it's full of hostiles who are divided into thousands of bands that don't cooperate with one another let alone you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oaC0KyV7eWk

>Worshiping a wop

end of SUBJECT u retard

nope

youtube.com/watch?v=O4xIjWgBEMU

You're not dating no fucking DITSOON

italians aren't white

>mfw I read that in his voice

I went from really liking Pauly to hating him bc he's a fag

That means USA is even less white than 56%?

>Hating Pauly
FUCK you you freakin Gabon, You should be shot.

k

SIlvio was the coolest and had the best suits

What the fuck are you talkin about

True, but Pauly. You wished he was your grandpa, to give you a backhand across the mouth when you talked bad about your mom's and then buy you a new car the next week.

Tony died btw, the character in the show

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP

was this a good show? should i start watching this or go do something white with myself today?

Columbus was a jew. Look up converso jews. The catholic church killed columbus because he was jewish

Tony would have a Trump fan

How do you feel about Leif Erikson Day falling today as well?

This is a good show. Daughter starts dating a nigger and Tony calls him a nigger to his face and tosses his ads out at dinner confront of everyone.

Good show, worth watching but don't let it get in the way of being productive.

Why haven't they made a Sopranos movie yet?
Do you think Tony wants too much money?

WE

God it feels great to be white

Best show I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqwaPyQyE54

legendary, noah the quintessential liberal kike nigger faggot

I heard he's dead tired of the role.

But... The vikings...

The irony is that the blacks were selling them to the Soprano crew to sell overseas.

I also love the black guy's wave and smile as they peel off.

Overrated shit

Italians are the last based white people. While other whites are being cuckified more and more everyday , Italians being the alpha males they are don't give a shit.

I loved the sopranos, if you never got in their way and always pay your dues they treat you like a human being.

Unlike black gangsters who just always seem to threat you with violence.

Awww man it's a sad laugh. Ouch.

He's dead. The real guy and the character both died

I mean what else has he done lately?

LOL he was a portuguese explorer and to prove it you need only to know the names of the places he discovered, they're are all portuguese names...
>there are only two cubas in the world
>the first was a village in Alentejo, his birthplace
Silly italians, he died a venesian because at the time venice was where it was chic to be and where the portuguese dumped vast amounts of gold building churches and homages to catholicism

Silly italians
He wasn't even our best navigator to begin with....

Did they confirm he was popped in the last episode?

Whodunit

i know, tony is bastard lol, but still, they are only using the niggers cause they are already niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=sZF5tGiAQ8M

That's why it just goes black. Headshot.

david chase has confirmed he was murked. Several theories exist, but i like to think patsy parisi dun it

Can't snowniggers tell the difference between a picture and documented historical proof?

Loved this scene.

Watch it again with some understanding of cinematography. That 5 seconds of silence is bc he is dead. Got shot as the dude from the bar came out the bathroom. They confirmed it in assuming for potential future movie reasons but the implication is that he was killed

is that how all italians wake up in the morning? is that why theyre so pissy all the time like they have hemorrhoids?

Like we give a fuck of being white the only thing u obtain being white nowadays la 100 points taken away from your sat test

is this officially the italian-american Sup Forums general?

lets talk, we have people in every country, meds are the true master race

I don't know how you can watch the whole show and then that scene and not say it's obvious he was shot and killed. Why else would it end that way. There is no why else. Tony, and you the viewer, got whacked.

"america" was never discovered...it was already there populated with millions of people.

I know you recently discovered memes Johny, but you should check what they mean before using ´em in public.

WUZ

Amen

Don't be upset because the only thing you have discovered is poverty.

>You're a charcoal brickette

SKRRRT

Mama Mia thisa isa gooda posto!

>Anglos found and build America for their descendants
>greasy wogs think they are entitled to it because muh Columbus
Literally niggers

Yeah, if you think that they were supposed to be role models.

I still watch the episode where he's stuck with Chrissy every Christmas and lose it every time. Fuck, i miss that show.

They undoubtedly were, until germanic barbarians destroyed Rome and the final nail in the coffin was the muslim conquests that reached spain, parts of france, Italy and greece.

Rip indians 1492, suckaaassss

But wogs were responsible for renaissance thus enlightenment so its cool.

Best show ever.

Nigs are nigs wops are wops. Etc..

Yuge meltdowns on twitter fire up those sock accounts. The hashtag is #columbusday

the moolinyans...

Imagine aliens coming to earth and telling them all races are equal. Those dark people who come from nothing because they are stupid built this society.

There is also a scene in one of the later seasons where tony was talking to Bobby on a fishing boat about how one day it would all go black (i.e. Killed by a shot to the head). 100% certainty Tony got whacked right there in front of his whole family in a typical jersey pizza joint.

noice

WHITEYZ

Falling Leif?

Ey a day off is a day off knowsayin gabadadabahogoool

>Implying savages are people

"In 1960, archaeological evidence of a Norse settlement[4] in North America (outside Greenland) was found at L'Anse aux Meadows on the northern tip of the island of Newfoundland. Before the discovery of archaeological evidence, Vinland was known only from Old Norse sagas and medieval historiography. The 1960 discovery conclusively proved the pre-Columbian Norse colonization of the Americas. L'Anse aux Meadows may correspond to the camp Straumfjörð mentioned in the Saga of Erik the Red.[5][6]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinland

they just recently found a deeper inland settlement up the saint lawrence river too

CAMILLA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOR

They did, but they never bothered informing anyone. I guess the credit for the actual discovery goes to us.

More people should be exploring. Ever-seeking for an optimal rest state, human restlessness moves towards solving problems.

actually it goes to the spaniards

Columbus was italian and the money came from the pope. The boats, those were spanish

here in latin america the credit goes to the spaniards, sorry, is just the way it is

underrated kek

The discovery, it's italian, so is the name. The colonization is spanish, british or french. You indeed should give the spanish credit.

It's ambiguous for a reason. If you think he got whacked, he got whacked. If you don't, the family is all together
Since Gandolfini himself is now dead, I think Tony got whacked

D E L U S I O N A L

the explorer was italian, the discovery was spaniard

i am just telling you how we see it in america, at least altin america, go cry to the church tano culo roto