Why the fuck do niggers speak "ebonics"...

Why the fuck do niggers speak "ebonics"? How can you have a accent to specific race who's ancestors have lived here for hundreds of years?

Other urls found in this thread:

marshall.k12.il.us/data/webcontent/1385/file/realname/files/Essay-by-a-teacher-in-a-black-high-school.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lived for hundreds of years in secluded communities. Have their own culture, music, slang etc. Literally how societies function.

What's so weird about that, Skeeter?

Just what they've grown up around. I've met some very intelligent people that speak in ebonics. don't judge a book by it's cover

Some of them like to single out and shame the more educated, better speaking members of their community, by telling them to stop "acting white", "talking white", etc

I have a slight country twang and no one else in my family does. In fact I get made fun of for it sometimes

*smacks lips*
ayo mayne dass sum reel linguistic shit doe

Niggers don’t be too smart.

That's cultural appropriation.

They do it because they're incapable of learning a sophisticated language, they've "evolved" to developed the disgusting shit they spit in africa, so when they we're taken here as slaves they needed to learn something they could've never conceived of

Just look at how ignorant the typical nigger is: They can't accept their incompetence and inferiority

>Just look at how ignorant the typical nigger is: (You)
>They can't accept their incompetence and inferiority

Sure bro, ignore science. Are you a flat earther too? Do you believe gravity is a thing?

And whites have the audacity to all us subhuman.

B'uz they're niggers. Nigs gonna nig. Normal black people don't talk like this.

>B'uz they're niggers. Nigs gonna nig.

You do realize Ebonics are an actual dialect, that dates back to Ancient Egypt, right?

Page 3, halfway down:
marshall.k12.il.us/data/webcontent/1385/file/realname/files/Essay-by-a-teacher-in-a-black-high-school.pdf

Because they have underdeveloped pallets that prevent them from creating complex sounds like humans can. they have underdeveloped prefrontal cortex which prevents them from understanding or creating complex language like humans can. They are subhuman in every sense. Once a high degree of admixture is achieved this problem disappears and they can speak normally.

Part of group identity

>Some of them like to single out and shame the more educated, better speaking members of their community

by "some" you mean most right?

Feel free to interpret that based on your own experiences.

ay shudda fug up yuh bish ass honkey befoe i buss a cap in ya pasty mufuggin ass

>Egypt
Ok you almost got me with your previous posts you fucking troll, go find a life

>niggers live in seclusion for hundreds of years
>a new culture forms! huzzah!
>language, culture, art, etc, actually declines remarkably
>this decline is so swift and brutal that it actually creates a sub-class of directionless super-predators who rape and kill on a whim

so this is the power of "black culture"...interesting

>Palates
The other type are made of wood and used in warehouses, or as a makeshift staircase in a leftist deathtrap

>ignore science

You mean the science that shows niggers have abysmal IQ and off the charts aggression? I wish I could niggers just remind me every day of why I cant