Active Raid

Episode 3 in an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=21484
u.pomf.is/ohbtxl.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

30 minutes.

Is Asami stalking her old teammates now?

Glossary for episode two of Active Raid 2nd

>quicksand zone
Mainly situated around the Sumida river.
>kentaurus unit
All the information as told in the episode. It's hoped that it will then prove useful in the reconstruction process.
>Aster Electrical Engineering Company
As said in the episode, they sold parts that could be used for weapons of mass destruction. They went bankrupt in the aftermath after the whole deal was exposed.
>Asami Kazari's nahahahahahahahaha
The glossary does say that Asami shouldn't enjoy the misfortune that befell director Kazama. At least not that strongly.
>Falcon Unit
Because the illegal immigrants keep hiding in the quicksand zone, it's expected that the police will require better equipment to patrol those areas. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government giving this directly to the national police forces instead of the own prefecture police is considered unusual.
>Burst Mode
The falcon unit also has a battery pack like the kentaurus unit that allows the Oscar II to generate a lot more power. Of course, permission is required before unleashing such heavy ordnance.
>Destructive Ram Cannon
Electric vibrations are projected into the target to destroy it from within.
>memory transplant experiments
What Sena said in the episode.
>Hippocampus
Explains what this part of the brain does, mainly memory and spatial awareness. It is believed that the hippocampus swells as a result of the electrical stimulation from the repeated memory download.

Watching S2 makes me miss Mythos and Bird,

Super sentai squad unit 9 reporting for duty.

We will probably see Mythos in this episode again.

Wanna see what happens with keibu after that shitty experiment. He was taken over right?

>Because the illegal immigrants keep hiding in the quicksand zone,
I hope they go deeper into that, we haven't seen much of the quicksand zone and the topic of illegal immigrants was bought up before by Boss so it might lead to something.

Perhaps he was, perhaps he wasn't. My guess is that at some point, part of Raidou's personality traits however will resurface into Kuroki and make him do something terrible at the most inopportune moment.

Look right into their eyes.

>Marimo is so shy, she is represented by seaweed balls (aka, marimo)

I swear, if this goddamn reporter turn on Unit 8 again in this season.

That engrish kek

Heard active raid was good, didn't eatch first season. thinking about catching up.

Do YOU like it? Yes, you.

Of course those who are still sticking around like it, user. You won't get an unbiased answer in these threads, since by now, only fans will remain.

It's certainly not a masterpiece , but it's pretty entretaining, and isnone of those shows you can tell the staff and the cast are having fun making

Cast for this episode.

And now we start the waiting game until horriblesub has ripped it from crunchyroll again.

What about 15?

Sub should come out in about an hour.
You saw nothing.

Unless they fuck again

Best CM for BD.

This. CR has more fuck-ups than Funi this season.

Ah yes, Active Raid never fsils to disappoint with its ridiculousness

Active Raid is a silly show for silly people. I love it

While true, you can sometimes get answers like this , which I appreciate.

At the very least, sounds worth a try. Thanks.

trap coming back next ep?

Is it their eye colours?

So, if there were 100 criminals in Japan, and the police arrested 90 of them, how many criminals would be left to commit crimes in Japan?
Can Kuroki answer that question?

You can only take care of one sick Unit 8 member.

It's really great. I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's really charming and with a lot of character.

Seaweed ought to be the most easy to deal with.

>[HorribleSubs] Active Raid S2 - 03

I'm so glad she's back.

Emilia is the softest.

Oh Asami, you little cocky tryhard.

Makes sense to have them if there was holo-loli technology.

What a cute nickname.

Asami = Justice.

>boy

Boner no

>bossu moaning
very erotic

I'm getting flashbacks to the first episode of S1.

>help us, Asami Kazari, you are our last hope
>>UNIT 9, EMERGENCY LAUNCH PROCEDURE WITH THE SUPERCATAPULT
At least it's a fast response unit

>draw another girl
>make her blonde, name her Emilia nad call her slav
kurwa... she even play jap instruments

Otaku uprising in Japan 2035 is happening.

Asami butt.

Ari Ozawa needs to marry me.

I must admit I missed it

>Red
Shimazakura Yayako
>Yellow
Tomigusuku Aki
>Green
Miyoshi Kanna
>Pink
Nawa Taiga
>Blue
Torigoe Sousuke

>the big dude is another maintenance man
>they're all nicknamed Kyoukai
My fucking sides

So many new top semen demons.

The heck, they call each another kyoukai

>I'm the leader
>no, I'm the leader
>no, I'm the leaderest
>I am a better leader than you losers
>nu-uh, you're a loser, and I'm the leader

Social media were a mistake.

This week's episode was written by this guy

Tsuyoshi Tamai

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=21484

Liko a cute after all.

Green Lelouch?! Hopefully with his hair grown out, Mythos will have a better character design this time around. And no turtleneck.

This episode was fantastic. So silly and fun and we finally got an Engrish line from Asami. And it was her worst attempt at English yet, not that that's a bad thing.

Whoever decided that the Power Rangers + Brain-chan should say the cute trap's catchphrase with voice changers and have that activate even more bombs is a genius. I was already dead at that point due to all the hilarious stuff in the episode, but that was the cherry on top of my coffin.

I for once think that it is a charming song.

When they are talking about Japanese dubbing, are they talking about foreign films? If they cared that much why are they watching dubbed in the first place?

>When they are talking about Japanese dubbing, are they talking about foreign films?
Yes.
>If they cared that much why are they watching dubbed in the first place?
D-dub are fine.

Asami

is

Justice

I missed how great she is.

It said in the episode that it was for dubbing anime and foreign films. I wonder how easy it is to find foreign (to Japan) movies subbed in Japanese. Probably be a lot easier in the year Active Raid is set considering some of the technology they have, but still.

Oh god my sides, this entire otaku uprising to end the bad dubbing was just glorious.
And Asami fucking up as expected was cute.

My fucking sides.
This ep was a blast.

It seems Mythos will be cooperating with the police this season, so that's interesting.

u.pomf.is/ohbtxl.webm

Great finishing pun.

Most foreign films are dubbed in Japan and by most I mean practically all. Captain America, Hunger Games, and other Hollywood shits are dubbed for cinema release. You can still watch the original dub version but not all films have that luxury.

They need to get Akino sing the OP again, it was a perfect match because Asami engrish

flock of bird for no reason. I guess its that "Aho!" moment

I watched a lot of dubbed American films when I was very young, I always hated them.

Yeah, seems like a good setup/premise for cool interactions and such. Although last season, Mythos just felt kind of boring to me, but maybe his joining the team will help with that. And maybe his sister will show up, too. It's gotta be Pickpocket-chan though.

Perfect.

The sounded like a (dysfunctional) family. Poor Asami.

That was easily one of my favorite episodes of the show, and definitely the best episode so far this season. Asami having gone completely insane is great.

>The newbie sentai team are literally voiced by two person.
Holy shit my sides.

This show is so fucking silly, i love it

>boner yes

I AM THE BOSS NOW

JUSTICE Asami is so fucking good. I had to stop the episode to laugh at the "using the president's voice to blow up the city" scene.

>Idol is divorcing from company for personal reason
>Yukarin quit King Record for personal reason
Fuck man, this episode is too much.

Synopsis for episode 3 of Active Raid 2nd
For a short summary, see webm.

For the longer one, read here:
Three disgruntled otaku are angry. Angry that Shinmei Amu-chan is not dubbing a foreign drama series anymore, so they take an entire residential area hostage.
Because unit 8 is down with the flu, it falls down to Asami, code-named Brain, and her seigi-squad, the fingers to help them out.
All plans by the fingers to defeat the terrorist otaku fails, so Asami goes for the most direct approach. She detonates most of the bombs to get a clear path towards the hideout of the terrorists, and then has her unit take them down quickly and efficiently.
Then, when victory is assured, they make a little victory cheer, chanting Amu-chan's mirakuru line.
This was the codeword to detonate ALL the remaining bombs.
Truly, Asami is the goddess of destruction, inheriting all the traits of Kuroki and Sena.
In response to the increased terrorist acts, the general-director of the police does however agree to Funasaka's plan to let Mythos be under custody of Kuroki.

Who knows, perhaps the Fruit of Tragedy-sect might be planning a diversion to free their great prophet after all.

WHO IS JUSTICE?

So what was the reason? She can't produce that voice anymore?

Brain-chan!

Asami is not only cocky, she's totally cuckoo.

It was a supersilly and enjoyable episode.