Well gentlemen? How do you argue against this one?

Well gentlemen? How do you argue against this one?

This again mom? Have you been drinking?

>this spam post again

>look mom, I posted it again!
Fuck off.

Your right to live ends where my right to money begins

>he does it for free

>File name matches the shill raid folders
Is this
Ironic shareblue posting?

But I believe in both.
In an all white country.

>freedom to universal healthcare

Getting taxed out the ass by the government to pay for someone's else healthcare is not "freedom"

>EU Flag

Kek, are you even allowed here? follow your online hate crime laws Sven

>freedom to guns
>government doesn't give you guns
cool

how does that picture even fit in with the message
why did you make the meme as if we are in 2010?
sage

Can you imagine what socialized gun ownership would look like? Everyone would have a stock and trigger group, no upper but a barrel made out of brass plumber's tubing, and ownership of ammo through a multiyear trust that pays out 0.5% of a bullet per annum

Nobody hands you a free gun, you have to buy it.

>shill>144634261
sage

Because it's bait

just like in my animes

>republicans can't support the idea of forcing doctors to help people
>republicans willingly see no problem in forcing gunmakers to make them and sell guns

mind=blown

Sage

Pay for your own freakin health insurance.

you can argue pretty fucking easily Akmed

sage and fuck you

Ok, then I support both. Now buy me my guns bitch.

universal healthcare is equivalent to stealing, it's saying you MUST pay for my health care, like it or not.
universal healthcare is equivalent to slavery, it's saying the doctor MUST take care of me pay for it or not
guns are a right, healthcare isn't, end of debate

why can't mina be real it's not fair bros

universal healthcare is a scam, nationalized insurance is the way to go.

this thread again...
It is a right to own and carry guns. Gun owners buy guns with THEIR OWN money.
Noone has a right to others paying for his bills. What is so hard to comprehend?

KIKE SLIDE THREAD

Ironic considering right wingers have been shown time and time again to donate more that left wingers

My freedom of guns doesnt cost the American taxpayer money

One is a positive claim (Healthcare), the other a negative (Access to firearms).

One has a right to have access to firearms, but not entitlements such as healthcare as it devalues the whole system.

Healthcare that is subsidized by the government in any way will always be subject to corruption. I'm originally from a country with socialized healthcare. No one with money uses the free stuff because it sucks. The doctors all collect a paychecheck from the hospital for working there while they run away for the whole day to run their private practice.

Their private offices are stocked with sheets and medical supplies printed with "San Fernando General Hospital" on the front of the packages and on the sheets themselves.

In America, I was subjected to an unnecessary surgery because at the time it was covered by Medicaid. So no, subsidized or free healthcare will never work because people are greedy and making an altruistic system just makes it easier for them to take advantage of people who are forced to rely on them.

Fuck your repeat bullshit spam posting. Sage sage sage sage faggot. Kys

nationalized insurance = everyone covered, you get a better doctor if you can afford one and go to a private hospital
'universal healthcare' = three month long waiting lists to get an operation for something that will kill you in one month, private hospitals cannot afford to operate

a gun is an object.
A doctor is a person.

what the actual fuck?

hopefully your retarded logic keeps you the fuck away from the United States

sage this hoe

that's not what freedom means

I still have to buy the gun. I don't get to force people to make guns for me for free there's not a slave army of gunsmiths and ammo manufacturers working to provide free guns to all Americans.

You have no right to free healthcare. You have no right to free anything. God, get a fucking job

Easy, they want to shoot people and then not have to worry about the paramedics rescuing their victims. Totally logical.

1 post by this ID /thread that pops up everyday.
1. You don't have a right to the products of someone else's labor
2. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED