Orange Episode 4

Am I suppose to self-insert as Kakeru or Suwa?

Doesn't matter. We're all getting NTR'd.

Even the MC gets ntr'd

NOBODY IS SAFE

it's a shojo, you are supposed to "self-insert" as the famale MC

I've self-inserted as Naho a long time ago.

>Watching Shoujo
Your supposed to insert yourself into a cement mixer

I wish that I just had one day in my life on which I was as lucky

Hold me, Sup Forums

>bitches and whores the anime

Is this you?

only a show for women would turn something as cool as time travel into boring romantic shit

I bet you think Re:Zero is a great time travel show.

TRUE

Time travel is cool. If you add romance it becomes shit aka show for women

This show isn't about time travel...

>tfw this was probably the happiest moment this show will have

>he watches anime
>is on Sup Forums
>he still cares about social normas

"ok"

Ohh, you must be such a manly man, can I touch your pecs? Just thinking about it gets me hot.

Suwa is a based bro.
Too bad he gets NTRed

Real men like romance shows you insecure faggots

I've already self-inserted as Naho's "What the fuck are you doing" friend.

>has a cheatsheet to life
>keeps fucking it up

Real men (female) like romances you mean

>NTR
Is it really NTR though?
The future and the present aren't in the same timeline, so it's not like the kid and the marriage get aborted retrospectively

The manga explains it better as to why she doesn't read any further (or rather, her character is exposed so much to the reader that it's more obvious.
Still, she deserves a konk!

>trying this hard

You are as edgy as Hachiman and he really runs wild with the reddit crowd, so I guess you got a reason to be that way after all

>ecchi is ok
>harem is ok
>fighting over best girl for MC is okay
>MC is female
>REEEEEEE

You don't have to watch it, you know.

You probably like moeshit lmao

Orange suppose self-insert that woman that want Kakeru dick before of his suicide.

I never understood Anons who bitch about never finding a girlfriend or having a bad love life in HS couldn't watch romance and self-insert as the main guy. There are plenty of romance manga and TV shows where the FeMC has a single-target attraction on one guy.

Really glad to listen to that OP week after week.
Well, here we go.

shitting on moe on Sup Forums

>>>tumblr

WTF I HATE UEDA NOW

>moeshitters hating on romance

Makes sense, go back to your show threads where no males exist kek

>people don't agree with your hate for women
>REEEEE THEY MUST BE CRAZY TUMBLRITES
>IT'S NOT ME I SWEAR!

You poor baby being mad that girls get things you don't in 2D AND 3D.

>I don't like this show
>I know, I'll tell them to go back to tumblr!

But how does she know that it won't affect the future? Doesn't this just mean that she is totally OK with NTR'ing Suwa?

Because in harem male MC actually has to have some sort of appealing traits to get the girls.
What the fuck MC in Orange has to attract attention from both Cuckeru aind Sucuck?
This is wish fulfillment of the worst kind because MC is getting attention just because she is a girl.

How is this show anyways OP, thought about watching it but I don't know.

It will be explained. NTR is not an option.
She already said in the future "I will save you NEXT time."

> using capital letter to enforce opinion.
> Getting emotionally triggered over simple teasing.
>using 'poor baby' to insult.
Again
>>>tumblr

>Because in harem male MC actually has to have some sort of appealing traits to get the girls.
>MC-kun is so kind...
>I WANT HIM!
>says 10 bitches in the same series
>This is wish fulfillment of the worst kind because MC is getting attention just because she is a girl.

The irony is real

>this much damage control

That's the thing, they don't know. They explicitly state in the last chapter that their timeline being painted over is a possibility, they just choose to believe that it won't be.

And as a bonus Pan even asks "What's so bad about that?" as Suwa is standing right there holding his child.

Holy fuck this whole show is retarded.

I want to insert into Naho

>>That's the thing, they don't know. They explicitly state in the last chapter that their timeline being painted over is a possibility, they just choose to believe that it won't be.

Should I just drop this now or wait for an anime-original ending?

It's not only kindness(as if female MCs even have that in shoujo) .They are normally very powerful in battle harem or good looking or at least try to solve the emotional problems of the heroines despite being physically weak.
Give me an example why all these studs in shoujo like Orange even like the MC?
Come on give an actual reply.

Can't reply.
'damage control'
>>>tumblr

>Because in harem male MC actually has to have some sort of appealing traits to get the girls.

Traits as looking as generic as possible and having no other personality other then "I'm such a loner"?

Maybe wait until it's over and watch it in one sitting if you're remotely interested.

If it hasn't grabbed you, then drop it, I don't really think it's worth anyone's time.

Not the user you were talking to, but Naho is the ideal housewife and if you're into having an ideal housewife, Naho is your best pick.

>Give me an example why all these studs in shoujo like Orange even like the MC?

If Naho was a character in a harem show she'd be the somewhat boring but regardless pure wife type character.

>expecting your past, beta self to right your wrongs

Big mistake.

>"I love you, but I'm going to send instructions to my past self on how to date the guy I liked back then, which may override our timeline and kill our relationship and daugther."
>ideal

They normally become powerful BECAUSE of the women empowering him.

And honestly, Orange is pretty much a harem with the genders swapped. Naho is a no personality nobody who only has looks and her quiet nature going for her. But people like you choose to sperg out because it's a woman instead of a male getting attention and pretend it's somehow worse.

Oh, go cry in a corner.
If I had the chance to get with my one true love (which this obviously will be, because it's the shoujo), I'd gladly sacrifice me second-best choice.
Get over yourself

Yeah ideal housewife and mother still moping about dead high school crush.
Any sane man would have divorced her immediately.

There is nothing to cry about, the entire premise of this show is laughable at best, utterly retarded at worst.

Like the MC herself.

>I'm literally crying my bad opinion all over this thread
>there's nothing to cry about

Corner is over there, mate

Why doesn't Naho read the entire fucking letter? It's like she's only reading for the day she's on.

As Naho, you dolt.

You can't even quote properly.

I want to fuck bread for brains.

I like Orange but it is pretty fucked up that her older self is perfectly fine with cucking herself out of her happy family to be with Kazehaya. It would be one thing if she just wanted to prevent him from killing himself but she's just like fuck everything and make sure he's fucking you. That's actually pretty terrible.

I genuinely don't think the future Suwa is happy in the relationship either. Not that we have much to go on at this point, but what we've seen is him wanting to marry someone else and moping over his buddy committing suicide.

He'll hopefully end up with someone less damaged than Naho after this time travel stuff.

>bad opinion

Except it wasn't an opinion, it was a fact.

How is that terrible?
100% of people would say that they'd go back in time and do everything perfectly if they had the chance.
If you got #2, but have the chance to get #1 with no negative consequences whatsoever (your timeline will - worstcase scenario - cease to exist or you will just exist as a parallel timeline), everybody would go for #1, because you literally cause no harm. It either changes entirely or your life with Suwa remains intact and another timeline can have #1.

"ok"

>cucking your husband and kid from existence is ok because muh true love
You are definitely a woman.

You can't even reply properly.

See From a philosophical standpoint, it doesn't matter for shit.
Remaking the world if you get the chance is such a common trope and yet you deny this particular story the right.
Did you not watch/read Haruhi Suzumiya? The series? The movie?
Did you also cry about Haruhi and Yuki being such bad people for remaking the world when they felt like it?

I'm a guy and I'd do that in a heartbeat. Especially if said true love wound up committing suicide.

That's usually a guy thing because they have less of an attachment to their children.

Dreaming 'muh one true luv' over your kid.
what a pathetic 3DPD.
Fuck off.

>implying I wasn't talking about my waifu
What a fucking normie you are

They didn't erase their own kid.

>husband and kid cease to exist
>not a negative consequence
Ok.

Senpai also got cucked

>having only one true waifu
What a pleb. Fuck off.

The whole world ceases to exist. Nobody experiences anything, because it is no longer reality anymore.
That's why Koizumi's argument to keep the world in a solid state in the Haruhi Suzumiya series was also bullshit. "I like this world and I would miss living in it" is purely sentimental.
Everything that was reality ceases to exist. It's like it never happened.

That's where we're going to differentiate?
Haruhi was willing to destroy and recreate everything, only to make it so that she would get together with her love interest. Would've destroyed and recreated her parents as well.
Yuki recreated the world and triggered the godawful Yuki-chan show. If you defend that behaviour, you're simply a lost cause

Nope. If you hate moe on Sup Forums the only answer is

Kys pham

She willingly writes them out of existence. That's different to a subconscious byproduct. I mean you can defend that as much as you want but it will never not be fucked up.

I haven't watched the latest episode yet (so correct me if I'm wrong) but as far as I know the girl literally doesn't know about her future apart from letters which only gave small details for the day ahead and her future self didn't really show her thinking "Damn, I wish I never married this guy and chose the other guy instead". I can understand if she knew who she will up end up with and have kids with would be a bad thing if she tried to erase that would probably be a bad thing.

Either way if I could change the future to suit everyone's need then I'd do it.

Shit.

The main girl literally wants to bring back her HS crush from the dead while being married to another guy with a kid.

Jesus fucking kill yourself.

>different to a subconscious byproduct

Yuki from the main timeline ALWAYS knew that the "feelings error" would occur and accepted that and Haruhi is visibly excited about her subconscious destroying everything and even outright asks with a very irritated and angry tone "Why do you want to stay in this boring world?"

Both don't give a shit about the rest of the world or the other people close to them.

And how is that relevant to this at all?

So what I understand about the ending posted is that there are no noticeable changes to the current timeline because there is a possibility of a new timeline where Naho saves Kakeru and doesn't have a kid with Suwa.

With the exception of Suwa being perfectly okay with his wife wanting to be with someone else in another life, I don't see what the issue is here. Sounds like it's more or less wishful thinking for the adults if nothing changes in their current lives.

>philosophical standpoint

What the fuck are you even talking about? Naho is literally denying any love she had for her husband or her fucking child but actually wanting to erase them completely. The fact that you think that's somehow perfectly okay is mind-boggling.

it's not a subconscious byproduct, even though you attempted to differentiate between Yuki's/Haruhi's remaking of the world and Naho's.
Both series even have incredibly similar reasons for remaking the world and yet you are defending one show while saying that it's shitty of the other show.

Pure hypocrisy, wew

I don't think anyone hates the past version of Naho, who doesn't have enough information to know she's erasing anyone - for all she knows she winds up living alone with a bunch of cats.

The future version is the one getting all the hate. (Which I personally don't agree with anyway but whatever at least it's more understandable.)

You are pretty much spot on user. That's what I got from reading the ending as well. As for Naho, I don't think she's aware that her future self is married and has a kid with Suwa. It would add a whole new layer of drama to the story if she did.

>I have literally no point, but am willing to imply that Naho hates her child and her husband even though the show has not hinted at that once yet

"ok, good point"

Is she fucking retarded?

You're strawmanning hard right now. I was talking about Haruhi. Yuki being wrong doesn't make Naho not wrong.

>I would gladly sacrifice you for a taste of that high school dick I never got to taste.

They know that nothing will change for them even if they suceed, and that they will still have to live with the regret and don't know if it will work.

And forget the spacetime cuckery, the problem here is that they are willing to bet the past 10 years and their daughter's life on the off chance it will somehow work out.

I wonder how awkward the sex is between them.

How is Haruhi recreating the world different from Yuki recreating the world, tell me.

Haruhi is very much aware of the fact that she's remaking the world in the dream she's in with Kyon and if the theories about her being aware of her godhood are right, she's even worse than Yuki in all of her behaviour.

But in Haruhi remaking the world hadn't been shown in a positive light. Kyon resented it on behalf of the viewers.
In Orange MC is acting like it doesn't have any negative consequence.

The people remaking the world in Haruhi ALSO act like there are no negative consequences ...