This faggot was once the owner of the """official""" Sup Forums Discord server

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3vAXtFt5UcU
(listen around 7:15)

Seriously how is it possible to let scum like this actually gain so much influence over here?

Tl;dr/tl;dl: TheBigKK is a piece of shit, power-hungry psycho and if you ever see or hear him tell him to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QN_6AZT92pU
weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/
discord.me/page/furfun
youtube.com/watch?v=Geci1vW39q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't that the furry guy that turned up to the hwndu stream and everyone hated?

Yes, that's the same guy.

But figure this:
After getting BTFO at He will not divide us, this guy managed somehow to become the head administrator of the official Alt-Right Discord server owned by Richard Spencer.

laughing at him for being young when hes the most reasonable and they are acting like nigger tier chimps

I shudder to think what either of those other guys would have been like when they were 14 years old.

I hate to say it, but clearly Generation Zyklon is far and away superior to the Millennials.

>Discord
Here's the problem. Discord acts as a maget for circlejerks, trannies and fag drama.

>discord
Dropped and Saged
You know that only the 13 year old edgy fucks use discord right? Its the same cancers that you see on pol baiting
2/10 made me reply

I know little and care less about Spencer, but he seems more of a cunt each time he's mentioned.

Why the fuck would you faggots give up being anonymous to join some circle jerking discord jesus christ.

I remember when he used to post on pheonixed. Sperged out a lot.

Heart in the right place, I suppose.

This

Kys

it's now the time to organize.

Also, did you see KK's charlottesville appearance and stream? shit was crazy!

wow you redditors are so salty, fuck off

the whole point of this place is anonymity. Why would you go to a discord server where you're basically namefagging to shitpost?

The answer is simple. To go against everything this place stands for. It's no secret this place is infested with redditors. You fucking faggots can't resist putting a name on your bullshit. You don't even do it ironically.

Some people are really, really desperate for any kind of attention. Does not justify what that faggot did though.

>It's no secret this place is infested with redditors. You fucking faggots can't resist putting a name on your bullshit.
hit the nail on the head

Who cares about this Reddit shit

Thanks Sven. Sage all KK threads.

Discord is just a platform. It is what you make of it. I'm in a server with people I have know for a few years that is small with 30 people. It's quite comfy. Other large servers with hundreds of people are usually shitty but are good for spreading info and pics. If there are too many people, the voice chat becomes useless with morons talking over each other.

Kk will get what's coming. Some people never forget. He's got a yuge target on his frail back.

ANNNIE!

>discord
stop using CIA nigger honeypots baka

youtu.be/QN_6AZT92pU

This fucking furry loving faggot is a total retard

I remember that furfaggot from hwndu.
Guy was a complete edgy asshole

>anything other than this board being “official” Sup Forums
Kill yourself.

that's too cringy to listen to
also I think i've heard his name before, is he a trs guy?

I remember him trying to be sam hyde on the HWNDU stream and failing miserably and dropping his spaghetti on the floor while stuttering

Who invited /r/the_donald?

I am aware of this video. Thanks for posting it. People need to know. I still use discord. I don't have it connected to an email with my name. All they have is my IP. I will never use it on my phone.

>Le poll discord is official leader of pawl!!!111!xd
Fucking kill yourself all the way back to 9gag or memecenter you cancerous newfag

This shit is so fucking gay, it gave me superAIDS.

you expect me to listen to all that shit?
just gimme the basic gestalt ffs

He was the second worst person on that stream next to ScarfJew.

Also speaking of HWNDU did you guys know that Jesus is doing a vidya livestream today?

woooooooow, kids having their cyberwars, fuck, you're all fucking lame

Really? link?

the second part of your comment is either trolling or you're a brainless retard

fuck off, you 13-year-old edgy fuck

I know Zach, this was fake dox and he's not 14. This was to out KK as a nutcase kek

He didn't sound 14 at all. Voice was too deep and he was pretty well spoken.

MannyFaberino on Twitch/Twitter. Starts at 5pm PST I think.

I sure do miss last summer's Official Sup Forums Skype Group. Was fun.

It was the only stream I could find early on before the RT one.

Newfags.

Hence the multiple quotation marks. He was the one doing his utmost to brand it the "official" Sup Forums discord server, and actually it was all part of a weak money-making scheme he had paired with a website called polnation. Thankfully I think it failed/had a major setback once people realised how much this guy sucked after HWNDU.

far righters/non faggy traditionalists with disdain for furries like bigkk: discord.me/traditionalistnationalism

Thanks bud

>furry
>altright
How the fuck is a faggot like him even accepted there? Though with Dick Spencer's evergrowing autism, alt-right has already turned into a cringeshow.

Real life activism > Shitposting on the internet.

Yea. Weev had a thing or two to say about that. Spencer's a bit of cunt if he let's pieces of shit like that into his affairs.

weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/

well, weev may be a kike but he is right, enough is enough

Only 1/16th kike, senpai.

whatever, is he still working on the DS? I thought Anglin was pretty cordial with spencer, seems like anyday now we can expect a spencer hit piece

My understanding is that Weev is the only thing keeping the Stormer online, so yes. He even hacked Tor serverside in order to improve accessibility to the darknet Stormer website.
Dunno if Anglin's still cool with Spence. I think Weev's decision to stop supporting Spencer was probably a result of the Charlottesville debacle.

seems like for all the shit ironmarchers talk about him, he is pretty extreme in his views

there isn't a single voice in that video that doesn't make me want to shoot myself. Is this really what you all sound like? These schoolyard insults?

I could stomach the ghoul revelations but this bigKK guy. This is too much for my polish sensibilities.

Holy fucking shit the KK must be put to sleep like the dogs he's all into.

>I'm a psychopath
is his insides lemony fresh?

What is the link to this server?

discord.me/page/furfun

>After getting BTFO at He will not divide us

Do you have a video?

I miss Blackie Chan. I wish I had some whataburger fries to pour on the ground in his honor.

Can't find it. There's this one though
youtube.com/watch?v=Geci1vW39q4

>Sup Forums discord
You mean a discord meant for plebbitors on Sup Forums?

This is the bigkk. Top kek.

>furfun

This is the ultra edgy lanklet furry faggot who embarassed him self on camera during HWNDU

>official Sup Forums discord server
no such thing, discord is antithetical to all that Sup Forums is, anyone who uses discord is a literal faggot

>neetsoc retard is a psychopath and degenerate
well imajun mai shock

(((TheBigKK)))

Sup Forums doesn't have an official discord server

what the fuck even is discord also don't tell me

good god
this is some trs gay mafia tier shit.

Is no one going to bring up the fact that he was dating a female to 'male' transgender from Canada?

Not only that, he paid her hundreds of dollars to commission furry shit.

>teenage discord drama

Fuck off you fucking faggot. No one gives a shit about your high school bullshit.

This guy is a total faggot lol

Rare KK

This sounds accurate to me. Prior to the 2016 reditt influx I don't remember ever even hearing about Discord on this board

You can see the same thing in /ptg/, the reditt colony- they have a mod/leader named Portubro, and its fake anonymity. They all need to be purged from here.

Is that lauren?

That Sup Forums discord was called out as a honeypot/bait every time it was posted, really hope none of you joined that shit, apparently the furfag likes to dox.

he's hardly even that white

Exactly how I imagined him.

I would put this fucker in the ground, if it was a self defense situation, of course.

HAHAHAHA what a low test pussy. Looks like a lesbain woman. No wonder why he hides behind a mask.

>alt-right
old meme

I believe her first name was Jordan. I'd say more but I don't want to get banned for dox.

lmao at that kike/paki nose

Why do Americans talk like they're lazy stupid fucks?

beycasehjs tehbyr areP?= OIJK

I'll leave this here

Its always aussies who post the link then you hear this and its a bunch of retarded amerisharts arguing over fucks knows.

Top bait

Even the BIZFAG who is a power hungry psycho whos inly goal in life is to get so rich he can have a endless suplly of sexually charged teenage girls to fornicate with is VERY appaulled by THEBIGKK. Behavior. I am alt right white and i am right!

Trust me, back in December 2016/January 2017, this guy was shilling really hard for his "Sup Forums Discord server". And yes, he was branding it as muh official (tm) Sup Forums pol Discord.

I haven't been on in a couple of months. I don't even know if it's still around. I know a bunch of Alt-Right related servers were shut down after Charlottesville. Ultimately Discord is a massive botnet operation created by a certain Mr. (((Citron))), and doesn't lend itself well to secretive, dissident communications.

I suggest you read Weev's article. TheBigKK is more than teenage Discord drama. He's a dangerous person, and it's alarming the guy manages to gain influence and control over things he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near.

Loneliness

remember bigkk got cucked by paper boy

this is top tier nu-male

go Discord!