Red pill me on how men are superior to wimminz

Red pill me on how men are superior to wimminz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrMzMgCmOf8&ab_channel=Рупор73
youtu.be/0iZtdKaVsD8
youtu.be/bCePbRdQmbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=QrMzMgCmOf8&ab_channel=Рупор73

men have 30% more muscle mass, doesn't nag when things get tough.

Wymenz can't make good dycishunz

they aren't. Only pathetic insecure manlets think that way

Girls segment: youtu.be/0iZtdKaVsD8

Boys segment: youtu.be/bCePbRdQmbE

They're long, but its a nice look at social interactions without unnecessary drama that many shows need for gaining views

Pol mainly asserts lynns research when asked about this topic. The flimsy stuff needs work but its not necissarily wrong, however a strong counterarfuement exists that pol would rather ignore.

Because m8s are m8s thick or thin without even needing to take explicit eternal vows.

Those crazy russians

Ever knock your head? It's a pretty good high. That plus the first puff off a cigarette probably feels AMAZING.

>Elliot Rodger

thot status: patrolled

Bigger brain. Bigger muscles.

Guess that makes whales your superior

please resume the videos, i don`t have the time to see both of them

I fast forwarded through them for the same reason, not impressed. The whole island thing is a better example if you want to go for a biased anecdote to begin with. Even the idea that kids arent socialized and are more hknest is complete bullshit at the age selected. Corps want em young.

men have a better evolved neocortex than women, there you go into the trash your argument of brain proportion

It the neocortex the thing that makes you hate yourself for being aware of your own existence? That thing sucks, whatever it is.

Men have bigger and sturdier spoopy skeletons.

They are physically superior and at worst mentally equal.

Every way?

They are complimentary. There is no superiority, only balance. Both excel in different and separate realms.

is he fingering her

penises go into a vagina therefore men are souperior

This

It's important that society organises itself so that the members occupy roles that they are naturally proficient in, whilst at the same time ensuring that certain groups don't come out as "superior" to the other.

Being a loving wife and caring mother is as much of an accomplishment as a Husband that makes the money and ensures the kids are housed and fed, both are equally as important and aren't superior to each other.