Kids voting

It is time to raise the voting age to 30. Maybe even 35. It is impossible to have enough experience in life to make an informed decision about anything at 18. 20's dont vote anyways. Lets increase the voting age to 30 and maybe we can get rid of a small amount of stupidity coming for people with rapidly changing ideology and politics, with transient lifestyles.

Additionally, we should make it a crime to not vote. Voting days should be holidays and everybody should be compensated for a day of work for going to vote, by the government.

Why the fuck is it not this way already?

25 would be fine.

By 25 the vast majority of people are in employment, and can see the effects of government in action in their lives. The handful of holdouts in perma-education are negligible.

Given the infantilisation of the general populace, the age of driving, purchasing alcohol, ciggies and sex could also probably be raised to 25.

No. People who feel they aren't informed enough to vote shouldn't vote, just like people who don't feel responsible enough to have guns shouldn't be encouraged to buy guns.

People who aren't tax payers shouldn't have a vote.
I say a 17 year old with 2 years of mcdonalds under his belt it probably a more compitent voter then a lot of 25 year old neets
Only problem is Soros already pays people to rabble rouse... making it so he could literally buy votes would probably make it too easy....

Bullshit. Some 18 year olds know better about politics than some 65 year olds.

>everybody should be compensated for a day of work for going to vote, by themselves
in the united states, once you turn 18, you are the government.

it's not some separate entity.

>raise voting age so only millenishits, x and boomers can vote
Nice try (((you)))).

Tell that to my felony.

Just restrict voting to net contributors to the Treasury. Period.
I am also in favor of reducing the vote to one per household, factoring the number of dependents.
Family with 3 children = 5 suffrages.
Unhinged drunk catlady = 1 suffrage

Negative. People who don't vote can't complain and that's perfectly fair like that.

Voting should only be for married couples with children.

people won't want to die for a country that won't let them vote.

Do you know me in person? Did we have a conversation lately?

That's what I always say.

But they have to be net contributors of the Treasury. Very important. Otherwise dependent people just vote for moar gibs.

Quit being a nigger, Tyrone

Voting only for military men, police, fire, ambulance members, and their spouse.

The only people who should be allowed to vote are those willing to serve and serve for their nation.

People don't want to die for country that imports shitskins to replace them.

The Democrats would never get in again.

>at 30 im way smarter than i was at 18
>at 40 im way smarter than i was at 30
>at 50 im way smarter than i was at 40
yea no shit we're all smarter today than we were yesterday. 18 is a fine age for kids to become adults and start participating in society. if you raised the voting age to 30 you're going to get an extra 12 years of kids acting like kids because they have no agency with regard to government. and at 18 you basically just vote whatever your parents want you to vote so it is an incentive for people today to have as many kids as possible so they can get "super votes".

No fuck that, then you just see pensions sky rocket which is what's driving the massive immigration in Europe in the first place.

jesus christ, what did you get a felony for?

35. kids are barely literate downers. Their feeble little brains can't handle large scale projects. this also removes young women autistic screeching from the fold. go get laid youngens. you aren't worth shit, and are probably manlets as well.

I think it's fine where it's at. If you can legally be forced to die for your country then you should have a say with your vote. If anything, women should be forced to signup for the selective service like men, or forfeit their voting rights. Perhaps we should allow anyone to opt-out of the selective service and give up their right to vote.

Voting requirements as they should be:
18+
Property owner OR have net worth of average residential property price.
OR have been an active member of the military in good standing for 4 year minimum.
OR have 2 or more children without taking government support.
I would prefer it to be only men allowed to vote but something could be worked out to allow the very few women capable of logical thought to vote.

The age for voting should be 27. However, the age of consent should be lowered to 6 months old. Beastiality should be completely legalised. Uncircumcised purple helmet