Sup Forums hates India because of its success

India is prospering, developing, becoming a rising power meanwhile whites die out. Indians are proud of their country and dominate the economy wherever they go, whereas whites can do nothing but be worthless sacks of shit living on welfare.

Indians hate niggers, mudslimes and chinks, whilst whites suck up to them and kiss their asses. Whites are pathetic, and that's the only reason you hate us, because we are a rising power while you go extinct.

And before you say poo in loo, go back to India, etc, don't bother, I'm pretty comfy here making a good wage and watching whites suffer, so I plan to stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dmXPiZ6-e3MXqJa6g1HXXA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144514486/#144515583
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144508457/#144508457
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144325622/#144327863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DESIGNATED

cool story bro

>india is great, etc
>lives in europe

Hahahahaha designated xDDDD

Meanwhile you are being raped by Pakis and Blacks stay cucked you fucking shitbong.

As soon as Europe is dry we'll go back to India. But just like Europe sucked the wealth out of India, we plan to stay until we've finished doing the same to you. Think of it as reverse colonization.

>rising power
SUPERPOWER BY 2020

SHART IN MART

SUPERPOOER BY 2020!

This picture provides peremptory evidence for a nation's success in the 21st century.

POO

Do it again Winston Churchill

Keep believing that nonsense faggot. I have been to india. The standards of living there are horrible. And the people are dumb as fuck.

Example:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Daily reminder that Indians are genetically the smelliest people on the planet as they secret more lipids from sweat glands than any other group.

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

> whereas whites can do nothing but be worthless sacks of shit living on welfare.
If your brain wasn't already damaged from all the industrial waste you were exposed to back in India, you could take a look at statistics and see that it is Muslim Arabs and Dindus who disproportionately live on welfare, while "muh evil whites" are the ones paying taxes to support the lifestyle of said parasites.

> Indians hate niggers, mudslimes and chinks
That's a good thing. Except for the chinks, i don't care about them. Probably because it's mainly Arabs and Blacks ruining Europe, tho.
> whilst whites suck up to them and kiss their asses.
You mean Lefties. There is a reason why "White leftist" is used as an insult in China.
> Whites are pathetic, and that's the only reason you hate us, because we are a rising power while you go extinct.
They hate you because you are uncivilized barbarians afraid of using the toilet. You don't keep your population in check and breed like rabbits regardless of how many humans the population might handle. India is one of the most polluted countries on Earth, and i don't even mean your streets which are littered with Feces and Trash, but instead the dangerous industrial wastes that already lead to an above average mutation rate in your population. Your superpower-Government doesn't do shit to improve your infrastructure, so wether a young indian might come timely - or at all - to his work, depends on wether he can find an empty spot on the fucking outer hull of one of your overfilled trains. Your City Traffic is absolutely horrendous; nobody follows any rules, and you drive with vehicles which would never be allowed to drive on European streets due to the danger they pose to other people. Your yearly science congress got infiltrated by morons practicing "ancient Indian science".

In fact, your shithole of a country is so miserable, that people like you literally flee to universities outside Superpower-India for educational purposes.

because success is measured by how many people shit and piss on the street right?

S T R E E T
H
I
T
T
E
R

> whitemen.jpg (39 KB, 640x601)
FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

You can see this fucker posting the same image using meme flags here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dmXPiZ6-e3MXqJa6g1HXXA/
In this thread, he was a chink:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144514486/#144515583
In these ones and others, he was a we wuz:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144508457/#144508457
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144325622/#144327863

And now the filthy liar is claiming to be Indian. DO NOT FALL FOR HIS TRICK!

He might not be a chink, but in any case you must
SINK
THE
CHINKS

The only thing it successfully did drive the beefeaters out of india, but suck at anything else than that.
Remember when they handed out free clothing and the masses were so flustered over the offer that they trampled a few kids to death just to get a pollyester pullover?
This is india, designated shitting area.

Nise pusy baby want me 10 nachos?