strawpoll.me/10573963
strawpoll.me/10573971
strawpoll.me/10573982
strawpoll.me/10573984
strawpoll.me/10574057
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ARC-V we all loved is back.

Change Dennis, Shun, and Selena to Crow and Sora

Of course Yuzu was making a heel turn, too bad it's via Brainwashing-kun instead of anything interesting

I suspect Yuzu won't actually get brainwashed and instead Leo will actually convince her to join his cause.

And Kaito.

And once again Leo wins by doing absolutely nothing

asuka will join soon

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

What if everyone in Academis is brainwash

What if we are all brainwashed to keep watching Arc-V?

So Yuzu finally got kidnapped? Why do I feel like this is going to set up for the inevitable Yuya vs Yuzu duel?

Also what's up with three fucking threads in the catalog?

A hate thread, the old thread, and this new thread

Anyways I'm hype for Yuya vs Yuzu but brainwashing feels cheap

If you all were waiting for a deep reason for Yuya and Yuzu to battle. Then you i feel sorry for you

If their Ancient Backstory involves Ancient Brainwashing I'm going to have an Ancient Brain Anuerym

fuck syn-crow

fuck blackwing !

Is that Pastebin out?

Yuya vs Yuzu and Yugo vs Rin is going to be no different in the sense of two childhood friends ripped away from each other. Except the fact that Yuya and Yuzu's attachment with each other has been explored compared to Yugo and Rins, which only consisted of flashbacks tells me their duel is going to be more effective and convincing.

Because the fucking retard that made this thread made it before the bump limit. Now that everyone's turned off of the show, maybe it's actually time to give these threads a rest after episode days, so the shitposters that keep making threads earlier and earlier can fuck off.

I'm expecting it to be emotional on Yuya's end. Then again, anything bad involving Yuzu, is emotional for him.

Why would you want to prevent people from discussing the show? Just ignore these threads.

I find it highly suspect that Sora comes back the minute Shun dropped out of the plot, on top of Sora being excluded from XYZ arc despite having better reason to be there than fucking Gon and Sawatari. Do the writers want to avoid a Sora and Shun conflict that badly? God forbid we have any meaningful interaction.

pastebin.com/UPYTuk3w

There's nothing to really discuss a few days after the episode airs, outside of when spoilers come out. It's just regurgitating the same spoilers/complaints/shitposts over and over for 4-5 days straight just to keep the thread alive. And again, there's one or two shitposters that have made it their mission to attempt to get these threads shitcanned by seeing how early they can get away with making a new thread, now going into doing it before the bump limit.

>There's nothing to really discuss a few days after the episode airs, outside of when spoilers come out
People are literally discussing the plot right now. Stop talking out of your ass.

I'm not talking about right now. Do you have no reading comprehension? I'm talking by after Monday or Tuesday.

"Oh hell yes, I'm relevant again!"

>Reiji: Let’s go! To Academia!
>We’ll take back Serena and Hiiragi Yuzu.
>And smash Akaba Leo’s ambition!
>Everything shall end…
>By the Lancers’ hands!
sounds kind of shady to me

I don't know who that bird with the blue coat is on the far right, but I feel like Kaito should be there

so it's pretty convenient that everyone seems to have forgotten how reiji brainwashed his own comrades in season 1.

I mean, nobody cares about the people he brainwashed, but...

Holy shit I just watched the ep. That was fucking great. I thought the GX writer would bog us down with some bullshit, but wow. I haven't had that much fun with this show in awhile.

That's because nobody knows Reiji brainwashed the three goons. Unless you're referring to us.

yuzu noticed something off.

Shady and incredibly goofy, sasuga Reiji

Yes she did, but she wasn't fully under the impression that they were brainwashed.

but shes about to get brainwashed, so doesnt matter

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just this episode Yuya said the same about Serena with Sora confirming it for him.

I don't mind the brainwashing stuff going on.
It's a Yugioh staple at this point, every series had it at some point. And since the last time this was plot important instead of a one episode thing was back in GX, I don't think it's overused enough to feel tired.

After this episode we can all agree that Reiji is the best rival in Yugioh right?

I've always felt that more often than not, brainwashing is a cheap cliche that's a replacement for characterization. How the hell am I supposed to appreciate what a character stands for and strives to accomplish if they're not even following their own goals? Especially since Yuzu has been relegated to uselessness ever since she finished her duel with ENJOY.

In spite of his lack of screentime, he's certainly my favorite. Yeah.

Spoilers: GX was really fun. If Fusion arc keeps up the GX flair, I might actually enjoy the series again.

Holy Shit. In Yugioh Duel Links we are Konami-Kun(Or we find him there i don't know). So thats where he went after the Tag Force Series Bombed.

>Reiji
>rival

jack will forever be the kingu, but yeah, reiji is up there.

doesn't hurt that the other rivals are blander than him.

Tfw each arc takes after its series
>Standard was all good
>Synchro was half dull and half pretty good
>XYZ was shit with a nice character moment for imoutoman
>Fusion is looking to be stupid but ultimately fun

One episode of being enjoyable doesn't make up for an entire series of doing nothing.

That´s weird, I thought that Chazz was the rival in Yugioh GX.

When it's well used, brainwashing and other forms of control are used to make a character go against what they stand for.
And the conflict comes from their companions trying to bring them back. It can work when well done, but usually it is just one of those cliches to create quick conflict, yeah.

>Manjoume
>Rival

Why the fuck do people like Manjoume anyway?

Because he's great. He changes a lot and becomes a drastically better person, plus he's always fun and entertaining to watch. The show doesn't take him that seriously but it's part of his charm. He's moe.

YUGIOH FRANCHISE POLLS
I know there's a lot but I'm trying to poll some of the most popular things.
Best Ace monster
strawpoll.me/10574001
Best, most well-developed main Protagonist?
strawpoll.me/10573927
Best, most Well-developed PRIMARY Rival?
strawpoll.me/10573941
Best Primary Antagonist
strawpoll.me/10573953
Best Series Aesthetic
strawpoll.me/10573959
Best OST Overall
strawpoll.me/10573963
Best Special Summon mechanic
strawpoll.me/10573971
Best 'Main' Girl
strawpoll.me/10573982
Best Ceremonial Duel
strawpoll.me/10573984
Best 'Best Friend'
strawpoll.me/10574057

>Not liking Manjoume Sanda.
faggot.

That's the ARC-V we all loved?

He didn't get to be a legacy character.

>tfw you are the only one who voted for Neos

Neos is an asshole. He told Judai to kill all his friends.

>So Yuzu finally got kidnapped again

wait, pot of greed gets DESTROYED after you draw?

>Reiji returned
Never doubted the keikaku

Well, the Pot breaks.

Yes.

>Best Special Summon mechanic
>ritual summon
>ZERO VOTES
Why is ritual so shit? The only thing it did right was Demise OTK and Nekroz

ritual is so, so bad.

Cards that are played arent "destroyed" when you put them into the grave after the related chain got resolved.

reeeeeeee

>someone started boosting for Judai

>Sakaki Yuya is winning the most developed main protagonist contest.

>Over Yugi and Judai.

What a fucking world.

>boosting
judai's the best protag, hands-down.

>people don't agree with me
>What a fucking world!

Yeah, so bad you got your ass kicked by waifu service Kaiba.
Also fuck you user

How do you know I wasn't rooting for Yuya

>people in 2007
>Judai's a topdecking little shit! I want to see other characters win.
>people in 2016
>Judai was totally the best protagonist despite the fact that he was flawless! On the other hand, Yusei is totally shit!

>People haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh!
>voting in a Yu-Gi-Oh! poll

What. A fucking. World.

I voted it! This means rituals will have an evolution next season!

To be honest I like both Judai and Yusei.

I honestly don't have a problem with the protagonist emerging victorious and winning battles in their own series. Anything else is fucking ludicrous, and it's not like those duels weren't fun to watch regardless.

>people in 2007
>GET YOUR GAME ON!
>people in 2016
>actually seen the subs
really isn't hard to see.

plus, jesus fudo is bland as shit, even if the first half of 5D's is the best yugioh has ever been.

It's amazing how much more entertaining Manga Yusei is.

IMO
judai>yuya>yugi>yusei>yuma

Judai might have a personality but he's just as flawless as Yusei. Japan only learned how to make good YGO protagonists recently.

>design a cool dragon which is also a ritual monster
>have it die to waifus since Kaiba can't read.
Sasuga Kaz.

got a link? I've yet to find a rip of the 5D's manga.

>flawless
first couple seasons he was headstrong as fuck, and season 3 punished him for it, forcing him to grow as a duelist.

He's not flawless. There was an entire arc dedicated to his flaws and how they were affecting his relationships.

>posting in an Arc-V thread
>Where people are overly biased towards Arc-V

Damn I didn't see that coming.

I offered to scan it, but only got one volume done. Nobody was really interested around last year, so I just decided to stop because scanning takes a long time.

That's a shitty argument and you know it. His friends were at fault for following him.
It was all just an excuse to introduce the Supreme King out of nowhere.

Yes, and his deck is still the second best.

No that user is correct. He wasn't solely at fault, but he wasn't doing a damn thing right in that situation. He was being completely selfish and extremely reckless. He did nothing to show he reciprocated the care his friends extended to him until they were dead.

L A N C E R S
A
N
C
E
R
S

Let's be honest, when triggered, Kaiba does not read shit, and he is an OTK/FTK faglord, so that also helped in that stupid destruction

It just goes to show how weak the other characters were in comparison to Judai, and it proves how much of a Sue he was.

>Judai was totally the best protagonist despite the fact that he was flawless!
You haven't seen GX, huh?

>his friends were at fault for following him
why wouldn't they follow someone they trusted so much? And why would they think judai would ditch them to go find johan?

>Judaifags literally EVERYWHERE
What's so likeable about this faggot?

>And why would they think judai would ditch them to go find johan
Because he was about to, and he didn't need them.

He gets to fuck demon pussy all day

You're ignoring what happened because you just want to say Judai is a Sue. Almost the entirety of S3 was dedicated to ripping into him, even before they went to Dark World. Did you forget the duels with Satou and Cobra? It was all about how Judai being an irresponsible shit who only cares about fun isn't always a good thing. He was clearly at fault.

yeah, judai got super duper angsty when his love interest was kidnapped, and he started getting more and more reckless.

it made sense.

Bait, but I'll respond.
He can't be a sue if an enormous glaring flaw of his had a strong impact on the overarching narrative. He had his own virtues, but he had his fair share of vices to go with them. Season 3 did well in exploring Judai's immaturity and the consequences of behaving the same way in the wrong situations. Those events had a long lasting impact on him over the remaining course of GX. He was at the end of his wits on more than one occasion in Season 4 and needed allies to help him out. If you honestly think Judai Yuki is any more of a "sue" than any other Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonist, you're a complete and total faggot.

Not to mention his Win/Loss record isn't nearly as clean as Yugi's, Yusei's, or Yuma's.

>have a bunch of weaklings follow you around when you didn't even ask them to
>they die
>it's your fault

They mostly followed him because they didn't want to get hurt. If I recall correctly, he outright told them he'd prefer it if they didn't come. Jim Cook made a rebuttal that involved the merits of friendship and he reluctantly allowed them to accompany him.