Should Confederates be given the Nazi treatment?

youtube.com/watch?v=J5b_-TZwQ0I

And why do liberals always use foreigners as their mouthpiece? Nobody likes to be told what to do and think by some South African nig-nog or a limey cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0en02frhHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh look this shill thread again

John Oliver's IQ must be at least 130. He's so damn witty

>if i treat you like a Nazi, will you die ?

it would be extremely painful.

>you're a big goy

For you.

But if kikes and nogs take down their monuments, ban their flag and rewrite their history, surely people are going to be less racist. Right?

As a southerner, I support this.
Seig heil, motherfucker..

>why do liberals always use foreigners as their mouthpiece
well other then oliver can you give me another example of a foreign liberal mouthpiece?

Trevor Noah, Jim Jefferies, that bong cuck that gave his 10/22 to cops in Phoenix, ...

>Trevor Noah
he had been working in US for years

>Jim Jefferies
does he has a show in the US?

>hat bong cuck that gave his 10/22 to cops in Phoenix
dont know who that is

they’re still foreign you dizzy cunt

Literally who the fuck is John Oliver?

This, I bet he also watches Rick and Morty.

I think this kind of attitude can only lead to bad ends, man.

The single most famous British comedian after Russel Brand, you berk.

He's not famous here

> John Oliver's writing staff must have a collected IQ of 130. The jokes he says are so witty.

FIFY

Pic shows how the show is fooling with your brain.

No but the Democratic Party should

taking a comedian seriously is probably not a good idea

Odd

>left arm extended
Awoo-ined

i was going to write a much shorter version of this

>topic A
>you are like a walrus on a unicycle.... walrusses cant ride unicycles, sill walrus

Omg that show is sooo smart. Like you have understand phisics to like the show. Like, I hate the big bang theory but R&M is for actual high iq people.

This show amazes me and shows the actual state of american culture.

A red coat sits down, explains something and tells them what they should think about it.

No wonder the age of America is coming to an end. Submit to your chinese lords.

>The south literally needs to cling to fucking losers who lost a war over their pro-slavery antics to justify any kind of heritage

Fucking hell south get over it. You lost, you've been salty for over 100 years over it.

Imagine if we called for total obliteration for Mapuche culture and monuments, because they fought against the Chilean army and it's an opposed culture.

They obviously called for the killing of Chileans and they had incompatible costumes, will liberals implode if they realize that it's exactly what they are doing?

that guy is such an unfunny virtue signaling faggot. how do people tune in to watch this shit every night

>how do people tune in to watch this shit every night
Women and students, I can't imagine anyone else bothering to actually watch this crap.

> why can't everyone be a liberal faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0en02frhHw

I'm totally against taking down any monuments that represent something as important as the history of a country.

But that show of John Oliver really fascinates me. I first watched his show about FIFA corruption and I thought it was kinda funny. Then, I kept watching just to try to improve my English but it's just fucking evil. It's just a fucking english man with a posh accent telling the masses what they should think.

It's pretty lame if you think about it. A man sits down in front of a camera, and explains something in a retarded way for a bunch of retards.

It's pure evil. It turns the freaking frogs gay

Same thread, same repost.

No wonder Jimmy Saville was his childhood idol.

Pure anglos just can't help themselves.