Your fat acne riddled faces when you realize you won't be able to do shit on November 4th when the majority of the...

>your fat acne riddled faces when you realize you won't be able to do shit on November 4th when the majority of the nation beats the shit out of anybody that remotely looks like a nazi
Ready to get BTFO fascists?

fascists announcing a planned pogrom.
ok.

Lmao nazis can't even form coherent sentences. Pathetic. What did you mean to say junior?

>stay inside Nov 4
elaborate pls

>the chad "facists" have literally millions of rounds of ammunition and hundreds of thousands of guns
>the virgin antifa hardly knows which bathroom is the right one to use

I'll be scouting out and about for sure.

There was some stupid antifa thing or other near me the other weekend and it was a complete freak show. All these loser weirdos in total bum clothes giving me furtive looks as they were fishing things out of their cars and whatnot.

I'm looking forward to it. I'll have to figure out how to take cell phone pictures.

Haven't been following for a few weeks, what's happening November 4th?

Your gums won't mean shit when you're outnumbered 100 to 1, simpleton.
Also, ANTIFA aren't virgins, my boyfriend and I had sex last year.

death would be nice. please kill me antifa

The workers of the world are rising up to seize the means of production.

calm down brown shirt let adolf soros fight his own battles.
>laughing my tits off with tards who bought into the left/right meme

this bait is awful but Sup Forums is low hanging fruit

Oh, I see the left is getting all violent again. Why do you guys always claim to be the smart and peaceful ones, yet your only way of dealing with people that think different is violence?

Jews took control of legitimate leftism and turned it in to Luciferianism. Ergo, they must always lie and do the opposite of what they claim.

I'm ready to floor it if I see any smelly cat shit haired hippies blocking my road.

>your fat acne face as it cracks a smile and watches leftists smash and destroy leftist cities because of a guy who did things hundreds of years ago
fixed

lmao nazi's* can't even form coherent sentences,* pathetic.

Sheeet, ''pogrom'' is a real word, and it perfectly describes what the sub-humans are planning? /leftypol/ BTFO. Our goys have the best words.

ur ID; its' pottery..

There is no such thing as legitimate leftism.

Come get me faggot

How did I never learn this word???
>american intellectual

Sure there is, in the sense of organized representation of the working man to oppose the organized representation of the rich man. But, like feminism, it jumped the shark a long time ago and turned in to mindless insanity.

so what exactly is going down?

Are you honestly trying to sell me the bullshit that people organizing is ''leftism?''

Don't come to Arizona commies.

I once fought six men at the same time, I put them all in the hospital while only sustaining minor injuries myself. I'm a big guy for you and I enjoy inflicting pain. Bring it on faggots, it's time.

Not in the modern sense of "leftism." But as a general concept if workers want to organize or plebs want to use the power of government to balance against the power of corporations, then there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that "leftism" these days just means hardcore leninist satanic communism.

I outgrew acne more than 40 yrs ago. Bring it fuckwits.

Fuck off antifag

ACCUTANE BITCH

MY FACE HAS BEEN ETHNICALLY CLEANSED

/thread
thus, saged

That's an airsoft, paintball or squirt gun, yeah?

>physical threats
>cops will be too busy to care
>mfw you realize on November 4th the streets will run red with commie blood.

I am ready to shoot any fucker that threatens me my property or that of friends and family yes.
>BbbuT DURR WE HAVE GUNS TOO

Ya nah. Guarantee I have more and can use them better. So do my friends too...
You fucks want a civil war so bad fine. You will lose in a day.

The free gov. Comps end the second you start your pathetic revolution. The right has been ready for this since 1776. Seriously we're a itchin to just wipe you genetic dead ends out, but being the moral backbone of America, we at least need to be thoroughly provoked, and at least be able to sleep at night knowing we were just defending ourselves.

I'd go for squirt gun because I'm not sure what other than a needle's width of water is going to fit through that red thing stuffed in the barrel. I don't airsoft, though, so maybe I don't know what I'm looking at.

Painball I believe would involve a hopper of paint balls and the ability for the balls to fit down the barrel.

Nov 4th is one giant larp

I can't wait to see one of you pussy faggots beating somebody up on the streets so I can go "help" them. I will break your pencil necks and stomp your face.

>A few thousand Antifa goons come out of their basements then get their shit kicked in
Nice, keep me posted

going undercover with my liberal (((friends))) just for shits and giggles. I will be dressed as antifa.

What should I do to sabotage them without being discovered? They are talking up this event as if they are going to war.

The destruction of your shitty racist ideologyI'll make sure I break you old man

Don't go, retard. You'll get your shit kicked in by some conservative chad.

Idk poisoning with diarrhea inducing cocktail sounds reasonable

Acquire some smoke bombs and (((accidentally))) drop them near people who seem to be giving orders.

Chads here don't by and large actually kick shit in. We're don't roll hardcore in most places like Russia or Eastern Europe or whatever.

At worst he'd get caught in some stupid staged violence or rounded up by the cops.

its gonna be a fucking nothingburger. A few shit tier protests, some retards blocking roads, nothing more serious than that.

how are you going to beat the racists when you are the ones who are anti gun?

>two fingers in the trigger guard
>that terrible grip
>crouching super low for +10 killing power
>black painted squirt gun
>ultimate cringe outfit

Will... Will it even need to get to a shooting fight?

Bonus points if you time it so they don't get the shits until after they kick off their glorious revolution

he literally looks like he's taking a poo in loo style squat shit. Probably never fired a handgun in his life.

Shouldn't be too hard if he offers to buy the food to chow down on before going on the march. If there's one thing you can count on about poor college fags it's that they flock like starving birds to free food.

>anybody that remotely looks like a Nazi.
So everyone that doesn't look like a rainbow queer or edgy teen.

what is 11/4?

The day before we remember remember the 5th of November, dipshit. Did your sorry ass forget or forgive or something?

Who cares we're kicking the shit out of non whites and faggots.

>The workers of the world are rising up to seize the means of production.
Slow down there Tyler Durden.

The great sperg out.

Literally committing hate crimes because 'I don't like how you look'.
Such forward thinking. I half blame the Jews and msm for brainwashing all these tards, but it'll be so cozy watching their organization be branded a terrorist organization and many imprisoned for decades or even life.

This is obvious bait and all, but the fact is that most of the antifags think this.
the thing is, anyone that's actually Sup Forums wants that to happen, because that would actually start the happening, it either sparks a massive civil war that would likely involve a good number and hangings and removal of cancer, or antifa wins somehow in which case it's also hapening and Sup Forums teams up with /k/ to rage and war with the masses.
so please, please do something I want nothing and I mean NOTHING more.

>antifags broadcasting their intention to attack the fittest section of whites under 30
>a month in advance
Surely this can only go well.

You never know. They might use some bus niggers to trigger a chimp out or two. We'll have to see.

They finally got like 2 dozen kids to shout and jump up and down by the road at the nearby college campus a while back, so clearly the fire is rising.

Nothing of significance will happen Nov.2.2017. Antifa is fragmentated & their leaders are under 24 watch. You dumb fuck won't be able to shit without IC knowing the color.

THE JEW TROLL IS AFRAID.

KILL THE KIKES.

OH guaranteed he's never fired a handgun before.

I think this would be a perfect subversion strategy.
>show up to one of their rallies with brownies and cookies
>surprise, they have laxatives
>revolution is cancelled

Liquid phenylthaline, they will shit themselves to death.

SHE
FUCKING
WON
DRUMPSKINS

We could have beaten Al Qaeda on the first day if only the military had consulted Sup Forums on tactics.

Hi, Chelsea. Uhuru.

>your fat acne riddled faces
You're looking at the guy in mirror.

you prob gonna get got nigga. my condolences to you and your ilk- RIP in peace bruh.

oh I can’t wait. Ive got a new laser rangefinder mounted to my m1a and a neat little sniper hide in my attic. Please please do your stupid little purge or whatever

lol good luck, antifa are literally the biggest group of fucking idiots in America right now. You're actually worse than the Rick & Morty sauce faggots because that shit will be forgotten about within the month, and you'll still be just as worthless and full of irredeemably garbage ideas as you are now.

I'm locked and loaded. Can't wait to curb stomp all m local commies. If you faggots puss out again I'll get you in your mother's homes.

D.A.K 10/4/17

We all know you have a black bull
Go back to preping him and raising your wife's son, you dont really have sex with her

>majority
Antifa listed as terrorists
Good luck comrade simpleton

Oh noes, they will burn down their ghetto cities to teach the rural & suburban retards a lesson.

I hope America doesn't get all the action. I'd love to fuck up some of you commie faggots.

>tfw sleeping with Asian girls makes hapas
It's okay if I wear a condom, right?

it doesn´t count as sex if you are of the same sex