Sup Forums, the tragedy in Vegas was terrible, but it could have been much worse

Sup Forums, the tragedy in Vegas was terrible, but it could have been much worse.

The shooters rampage was only stopped because he lacked a silencer. People only knew to flee because he lacked a silencer.

Not only that, he attempted to buy accuracy enhancing tracer ammo a week before the attack.

wgntv.com/2017/10/06/las-vegas-shooter-tried-to-buy-tracer-rounds-before-massacre-official-says/

Had he succeeded, this lethal combination of a bump stock, silencer, and tracer rounds would have led to a far higher death toll.

This is why I'm in favor of reasonable gun regulation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w2PQYiZb1bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your flag is almost as disgraceful as you are.

you need a silencer for your internet fucking leaf

youtu.be/w2PQYiZb1bs

You're a fucking idiot, given who your pussy of a prime minister is, no explanation needed.

That gun was illegally molded anyways not to mention those rounds would melt a silencer in 10 seconds. You should hang yourself.

That dumb cuck would have been blown the fuck out if he had tracer ammo.

He would have literally shown everyone where he is.

And the silencer thing? Well, it is true that it would have silenced the sound, so much actually that EVERYBODY WOULD STILL HAVE HEARD THAT.

Stupid canadians speaking about things they have no fucking clue.

>because the silencer wouldn't have overheated
Dancing on people's graves AND you have no idea what you are talking about Hillary
Un Presidented

I'm pretty sure your fucking flag is why you're in favor of gun regulations.

"Silencers" (a term invented by hollywood for the fake device which makes movie guns silent, not something that describes a real object) do not silence anything, the gun is still quite loud even with a good suppressor (this is the real term, by the way).

Tracers would have meant he could have been spotted even more quickly than he was. Tracers work both ways.

can you fire tracers through a suppressor?

The sad thing is none of us can tell if he's for real. He couldn't possibly be that stupid / every liberal is that fucking stupid..........

Can't wait til these tards rise up with fully automatic semi auto rifles, spray painted with an extra coat of black for leathality, "high velocity" rounds... a silencer... flash suppressor (heh...), and tracer rounds for accuracy....

It'll be like its Christmas...

The tracer part is stupid but I think a suppressor would have made it harder to hear gunfire over the music. He may ave gotten a bit more kills out of it.

Yes, and a silencer also makes tracers invisible to everybody but the shooter. That's why they're so dangerous, user.

I can accomplish so much worse if I rob a greyhound bus full of people and drive it into a body of water.
You don't need guns to kill people

Bump stock auto fire-ballistics calculations... it's an oxymoron

Aren't you tired to act like a piece of shit on this board and start shit threads? YOu're a fucking shame to ALL Canadians you moronic dipshit.

Regulation is AGAINST liberty, it gives the governement more control which is WRONG! Want control? Have Boomer control

Silencers are NOT like in fucking 007 movies, it still makes a fucking lot of noise, it is protection for the ears. I hope you get doxxed and get beaten Jay & Silent Bob's style at your doorstep for being a living stain on the society instead of one on a bed drape

Low quality libtard faggot bait.
Cannot shoot tracer rounds through suppressor at full auto - would melt. Tracer rounds have burning magnesium tips.

>Reasonable gun regulation
Okay, then we just have to take guns away from Democrats and leftists. There, I just eliminated 90% of gun violence.

Niggers and spics too

To be well silenced, a firearm needs subsonic ammo. Subsonic .556 is essentially .22. What would the shooter's kill count have been had he used .22? A lot less.

Without subsonic ammunition, the distant gunfire sound in the video would have been lessened, but the cracks you hear in the crowd, which are the supersonic boom of the bullets passing by, would have still been there.

Leaf niggers don't know you can bump fire with a rubber band and make a silencer for about 20 burgerbux using an oil filter, pipe bushing, tap (and die if barrel isn't threaded).

Crowd cannot spot fire by local noise.

He said democrats

Clinton is a retard.

If paddock was the shooter he could have spent his money on a chlorine bomb and killed more.

Paddock wasn't the shooter. Show me evidence otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty

You don't even know it's a suppressor and you're trying to push gun shit. Read a book you ignorant fuck. Saged.

Waht is accuracy trance ammo

Because people dont care when their neighbour collapses for no discernable reason
>Canadian education

And this is why your country is essentially disarmed. Too many of you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about but think that somehow your opinion is valuable.

Fuckin leaf opinion on US laws. It's worth less than 2 pajeet shits.

Hate to break it to you, the rounds would have still been supersonic and the crowd still would have fled. Suppressors don't make guns movie silent you inbred cannuck retard.

You really don’t even need the rubber band. You can make any semi auto double repeatedly just by the way you hold it. But don’t tell anybody.

>be shooter
>want to be stealthy
>buy silencer
>want to be accreate
>buy tracer rounds
>police immediately see tracer rounds in the night and the exact building they are coming from
>somuchforstealth.jpg
Literally the most retarded shit ever bait or not. Tracers would have given him away in a heart beat and allowed people to both hear (because you also need subsonic ammo) AND see the bullets flying by further causing panic.

>The Shooter
>Single shooter
>Multiple kills
>From a long distance
>With an automatical rifle
>With calculations on paper with pen
>Missing the ability to accurately work in weather as a variable

>Not a deep state false flag to push gun control so Amerimen/women cant use guns to protect themselves from guns
>Implying gun control even works when there's gangs with more guns then members

Also he was a millionair, if I was I wouldve done those calculations on a legal copy of Excel in a spreadsheet

>doesn’t use a suppressor
>omg but like he could have!
Fuck you leaf, I hope your dogwife gets herpes

1. Suppressors are still loud as fuck on a rifle like that. It only brings the sound down about 30 decibels. This is real life, not Hollywood.
2. Tracer rounds would have pinpointed his position much quicker and also allowed people to know where the shots were coming from and get behind cover or concealment.
3. Bumpfire stock also didn't make him more deadly. Auto fire is mainly used for suppressing(keeping someone from firing at you or moving to another position.) You also waste ammo and have to reload more much more frequently. He would have done much worse with well placed shots.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>This is why I'm in favor of reasonable gun regulation.

Guns are already heavily regulated anyway.

>you need a silencer for your internet fucking leaf
oh is that why you're posting with a nazi flag?

if any of his weapons were suppressed there'd've been less death

OP is a massive faggot.
Do you think the supersonic bullets would sound less on the other end? Furthermore SUPRESSORS just make it a bit quiter, it's not like you wouldn't hear it, but as you wrote silencer I bet you think supressed guns go: BZT BZT. And if you wanted him to be easily revealed you jusy must be in love with tracer rounds as they would reveal his position immediately.
You're a fucking moron kys

Horrible logic.

>muh silencer
Using a SUPPRESSOR with a bump stock would have fried the barrel and made it inoperable. Moreover, suppressed gunfire STILL SOUNDS LIKE GUNFIRE - the shock-wave is just reduced enough to stop damage to eardrums. Suppressors also reduce accuracy, FYI.

>mfw real life does have hit detection

He should have setup an LRAD with a timer from the opposite direction so people would flee toward him.

Wouldn't he need sub-sonic ammo to work with a suppressor anyways? Besides, the gun would overheat and I would imagine, destroy the suppressor if he had one.

Why hasn't canada been disconnected from the internet?