Why do people that regularly go to the gym tend to be conservative?

Why do people that regularly go to the gym tend to be conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they value work.

>using steroids
>"""work"""
Lol.

t. fat neckbeard or pencil
even researching proper administration and acquisition of steroids can be pretty involved. not to mention the years spent in the gym, learning lifts and staying dedicated. then there's diet and learning about basic/advanced nutrition and diets.
fuck off fatties

and self improvement

Whatever you say, roidmonkey. Weightlifters are degenerate.

never juiced, but maybe one day
i just know how involved one must be, weightlifting has many facets that take time to learn, and getting in shape/strong is something that is earned through a lot of time and dedication
sure, some cheat early on with steroids but many resort to them after hitting a wall or never use them at all
not all lifters juice, and you don't have to to get strong or big

You and your trips have a point, but I don't want to go risking my balls and heart just yet.

because neolibs believe that everyone is equal no matter what, so why improve yourself?

i will say that those that cheat with steroids early on, always crash and burn. ive seen this personally.
so while i don't condone steroid use, you'd have to be a faggot not to recognize the work involved to lift the weight in OP's picrelated

youtu.be/qO6WcyMVxwo

I don't blame you
stay natty, there is nothing wrong with that
one doesnt even have to be big, just fit

What a retarded theory. Liberlas have way fewer children

Don't know. I do weightlifting and cardio exclusively for the nootropic benefit, got to keep them brain noodles clear and stimulated.

You know most weightlifters don't use steroids, right?
You are either a little bitch or a fat fuck.
Go to the gym and get educated little man.

I might do some sort of light test replacement program in my late 30's or something.

Fat slobbing neckbeard spotted. Go be a bitchmade beta while you jerk off to cartoons you evolution evading faggot.

my plan as well
i worry about xenoestrogens in our environment taking their toll later in life when natural test production wanes and such might be a proper curbing of this
Id like to do my best to age well and stay in shape to keep independent into old age

>weightlifters are degenerate

kys.

Probably because low self-esteem promotes conformity, and high self-esteem has the opposite effect

Ah, I see you're a man of taste.

Coming from the idiots that snort steroids for a living. Lol

[Citation Please]

you as well user, you're head is on straight
cheers

i'll have you know i smoke them

Fpbp. Every. Single. Time.

gains are not a social construct

If you make money off your body, then roids are fine. If not, then one needs to be natty. Also, roids don't necessarily mean stronger. See: Gronk and Watt

>Valuing discipline and hard work
>Valuing improvement
>valuing aesthetics

B-but rooiiddss!! Fucking durrrrrrrrr!!!!

If you don't lift, you're not a man. Fucking period.

t. Fite me, faggot

Strong=Conservative.

implying steroids do all the work for you... don't just help you recover and grow faster once you've already worked your ass of as a natty for years

I bet this bashing of steroids makes you feel good about not going to the gym, right? your superior speed could take down any roider anyways

Watts injury last night was pathetic. Announcers were trying to explain it away but it looked like he took a step and broke his knee.

What a dumb roidmonkey.

Go take a 15 min brisk walk and try not to go into cardiac arrest you fat bastard. lol @ snorting roids

Hard work. Dedication. Self respect. Just to name a few.

Working out is physically, mentally and spiritually fulfilling in both the short and long-term. It requires dedication, forward-thinking and the acceptance of immediate pain for future pleasure.

Absolutely none of that is understood by the leftist or dollar-store conservative.

Is it unfair that people mock weightlifters as "meatheads" or "roid-monsters?" Sure, but does it matter? At the end of the day, these people will always be more successful, more healthy, more happy and more desirable as partners than the fatty pushing for "fat acceptance" or gangly spigot shambling next to their doughy bitch of a girlfriend.

I look down on people who are out of shape.

They're a tax on humanity.

>using steroids is hard

Because they are retarded.

>Why do people that regularly go to the gym tend to be conservative?
They're not
They're Progressives. Just look at all those gains!

Because getting strong is about individual achievement. You can have someone spotting you or you can go to the gym with other people to get motivated, but at the end of the day it's all about what (You) do.