Based 94 year old WW2 veteran comes out in support of Refugees

>Harry Smith, a 94 year old WW2 veteran says, we once welcomed refugees, can't abandon them now.

>He says just like Britian accepted 200,000 Polish refugees during WW2, we should accept refugees from the middle east and Africa for the sake of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJKMPBZYZ7U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Q4QBnfLP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOpdR315cY
youtube.com/watch?v=7eCwc15MJFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like liberals claiming that WW2 soldiers were leftists is not just a meme, but the reality.

He was probably a male nurse

Drumpftards BTFO

old fart's going to be dead in five years while I'll be alive, killing sandniggers.

>No wars
>more refugees than ever before.

No no no no old man. These aren't refugees.

His son is a communist activist, it's him that runs the account

He fought on the wrong fucking side for the benefit of Jews and it seems the habit stuck.

>fight for the Allies for 6 years without question even after they've betrayed you
>pay for everything with your gold reserves
>don't get invited into Victory Parade, don't make such a fuss about it
>Your country gets sold to the communists who accuse you of being "fascist" for fighting germans
>Stay in the UK with the government in exile, taking shitty jobs, whilst knowing next to no local language
>Slowly integrate into British society

Fast forward 70 years

>Some fucking bong old guy who probably only worked in the supply chain or some other worthless chain of the military comes out and spews out bullshit about "refugees", knowing he'll die any day now
>Find out in the mind of the eternal anglo you're no better than child raping paki.

Thanks a lot bongs.

he's a fucking snake communist and does not represent the great men that fought alongside him.
I hope he dies real fucking soon and stops using fallen soldiers names to push his communist agenda.

Yeah this fucking guy.
>Invades and kills the German males.
>Occupies them and takes their women.
>Doesn't give a shit about his own people either.
Really activates my almonds, the "greatest generation" are a bunch of sociopaths and evil pieces of trash who are easily manipulated.

Old fags can get the rope too

>It's goddamn nazis
damn straight, and I hope we go all the way kill all you fags and kikes.

John McCain style oldfags like this need to fucking die right now.
We owe shitskins ZERO.

inb4 raped and murdered by rapefugees
screencap this

>greatest generation
They were the first to really buy into the the leftist kool-aid en masse and they raised all the baby boomers. He probably drove a truck during the war and is just being used as a mouthpiece to further an agenda. He is so old that he probably won't live to see any harmful effects of a torrent of refugees being brought on.

>without the vets we'd all be speaking German right now!

Fake account.

This shows that ANTIFA are heroes like World War 2 veterans

It's verified with a blue tick, you moron.

Senile old man supports African invasion forces.

Oh no, we would all be speaking German instead of English.
The horror of living in a sustainable world with massively intelligent people because they believed in making people better instead of worse.
Also a white empire spanning Europe at the very least, probably the world and more than likely the solar-system too.
Beautiful architecture and things that were made to last, family values instead of degenerate shit 24/7.
But you would be speaking German, that's just the worst.

>for the sake of humanity
for the sake of humanity africa should be learn how to solve his own problems and islam be banned outside from the middle east
>hurrr durrr open the borders, im a good person now? i downt know the consecuences that could involve but open the borders

refugees from a war vs economic refugees who just live somewhere that sucks because of people like them

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Q4QBnfLP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOpdR315cY

fake

>Harry Smith
Totally unrepresentative of 90 year olds, let alone WW2 veterans. (Whatever role he actually had).

youtube.com/watch?v=7eCwc15MJFo

>frenchman
every fucking time.

Having had two veteran grandfathers, I assure you they were both very conservative

>i'm an old man but my memories of the refugee crisis in 1945 are as crisp as the...

lol the Alzheimers has clearly kicked in he can't even remember

He is clearly senile, he needs putting in a home (where African nurses will slap him around)

Oh wow. Shocker. A boomer or old fag selling future generations of Americans up the creek for gibs and positive social media feels.

i think he died

Wow, an old war vet thinks we should flood our streets with refugees.

Who am I to disagree?

how much you want to bet it's his SJW granddaughter running his social media account?

Yeah resistance movements never inched a thing.

Imagine If they only banned guns before 1933!

These kinds of fags are one in a million. My grandpa and great grandpa were veterans, and for what I knew of both of them from being with them or hearing about them, was that they were very nationalist, sometimes racist, people who wouldn't give up their country (Australia and later America) to some niggers. I feel like most veterans feel that way too, just that they don't have FUCKING SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS. My grandpa is only in his 70s and he doesn't even have a computer anymore!

why are we listening to one man out of millions who lived back then? if we took one person today and sent them into the future would people think everything he thought we would all thought today?

I must say that all of this post hit me in the discofeels

>Not understanding how anyone could easily be typing on his behalf

You really are a fucking mongoloid aren't you lad?

My father doesn't want to touch anything like twitter and such, why would someone even older do this?

He didn't welcome German immigrants either.

Remember that 8 year old in Syria with the bluck check who was tweeting liberal talking points? did you think that was real too?

There's a difference between Poles and Muslims. One isn't better off dead. The other is.

What makes this 94 year old's opinion any more valid then anyone else's? He's probably half senile and was left behind by the world decades ago. I got an idea, how about we install chips into everyone's skull that explode when you reach 65.
Global Warming
Identity politics
Illuminati
Economy
Overpopulation
Immigration
Oh wow jeez, looks like I just solved 90% of the world's problem. If you really cared about the state of the world, you'd slip a pillow over this guys mouth as he sleeps.

The difference is that when we accepted refugees back then, we still fucking expected them to assimilate to our culture, our society, our way of life.

We've abandoned that attitude. Now it's all about "oh, we've gotta be sensitive of their culture and heritage" and shit. NO. If you immigrate here, if we take you in, you fucking adapt. That's how it's supposed to fucking be.

there is no war in turkey, the refugees are safe in turkey, there is no reason for the refugees to leave turkey

thank you

confuses a refugee crisis with an invasion, yes this guy is a special type of retard maybe the Germans just should of called themselves refugees than britain would of welcomed them with open arms

What was his MOS?

>Overpopulation
Fake crisis memed by lefties as an excuse to push for lower White birth rates and quality of living.

The only places where overpopulation is any kind of serious issue are
1) Asia, where birth rates are gradually starting to stabilize and
2) Africa, where the population is exploding at an exponential rate because we keep providing them with limitless gibs.

Fuck you cunt, population cap should be 2 billion tops. Not like the world would be a worst place with less of you fags around at least.

>preside over the biggest decline in British history
>gives advice to the next generations

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

He was an RAF pilot you idiot.

What fucking refugee crisis in 1945? The german refugees that fled from east prussia and silesia and whatnot to prevent being raped and murdered by the mad as fuck Red Army? What has that fucking to do with any 'refugee' crisis of today?

My family were those refugees. They literally went from one part of germany to a different one. Still doesn't mean i support the endless hordes of foreign third-world 'refugees' of today in any way. Quite the contrary. Fuck those.

"Leslie"

fag

Oh great, so he was bombing fellow white Europeans and is now welcoming shit skins.
This guy is the lowest of the low.

Refugee, invader, whatever. Hitler should have ended the anglo menace once and for all.

> Taking advice from a guy with dementia
Fuck him and fuck the refugees

Let me get this straight.
>Tolerate the intolerant.
This old man is based, this old man for president 2020

Meh, that made him look like bait.
The typical brainwashed liberal comment about Trump.

How many old racist vets do they have to filter through to find leftist ones? That is most definitely NOT their generations mindset.

It's a hard pill to swallow Grandpa; to admit you fought for the wrong side. Go peacefully into the night and our youth will clean up your mess.