Catalonia will turn Spain into Syria

What Spain will be like at the end of the week.

That would make Gibraltar the equivalent of Tartus.

Does that mean the RAF gets to bomb Madrid? I do hope so.

when does it start? wasn't it supposed to be todaY?

catalonia will crash and burn. they will never be free

>Catalonia will turn Spain into Syria

Errrr no.
Spanish constitution says you can't vote yourself out of the country.
Spain has an army and allies, and the EU agreed they can use these to smash what would essentially be an insurgency.

I doubt it will come to that, since the odds are so horribly stacked against the rebels, they shouldn't bother. Just make it pop culture and over time refer to this incident, and use it in the future to make diplomatic gains that will allow separation after precedent is set elsewhere.

But the spanish constitutional court closed the catalan parliament today so theoretically it will be tomorrow. I still don't believe anything will happen, it would be too good to be true.

>condemning Catalonia's economy to shit and the whole Spanish one to get a big hit would be too good to be true.
I don't fucking thing so. We were almost recovered from the recession right before that fucking Puidgy asshole went full fucking retard.

Independence is like doing paperwork, after it both Catalonia and Spain will still be the same. Nothing will happen to Catalonia and Spain won't lose anything more than obviously what is associated with Catalonia.

Based cataluña

Oh, really? And tell me, how would you plan to pay the money you owe to Spain and to Europe? And how would you pretend to pay salaries? Huh?

>And tell me, how would you plan to pay the money you owe to Spain and to Europe?
Spain owes way more money than us, but a lot lot more. Just stopping being part of Spain would reduce our debt. Plus we don't even have to pay any debt because the bearer of all of it is Spain.
>And how would you pretend to pay salaries?
Duh, ar you serious? Where do you think the money the spanish goverment spend comes from?

I think it'll be more like, regular Spaniards might be at risk for getting mugged or killed in catelonia

>Spain owes way more money than us
Sure, because it obviously includes the debt of Catalonia.
>Just stopping being part of Spain would reduce our debt. Plus we don't even have to pay any debt because the bearer of all of it is Spain.
Hahahaha, that's not how it works, sorry. Catalonia doesn't only owe 78 thousand million euros to Spain, but it'd have to assume 19% of the total debt Spain has with Europe, which is 190 thousand millions more.

>Where do you think the money the spanish goverment spend comes from?
From the Spanish economy as a whole, of which only 19% comes from Catalonia. Now let me ask you a more interesting question, where do you think the money the Catalan government spends come from? And how do you plan on having access to that money once it's deposited on banks on a different country, a country that happens to be the one you owe 268 thousand million euros to? Huh?

>after it both Catalonia and Spain will still be the same
You're retarded Xavi, Spain would veto Catalonia everytime it tried to enter the EU, and that would be only for starters!

spanih and catalonins are both 96 iq retards

you really deserve each other

>i hate you. so you should stay part of my country o that your retarded demands bleeds into my politics and i hve to ruin the economy with bribes abd concessions
fucking brilliant

>Sure, because it obviously includes the debt of Catalonia.
No, the debt of the central goverment and the debt of the regional goverments is different.
>Hahahaha, that's not how it works, sorry.
It is exactly how it works, we didn't take the debt and we have no responsability to pay it.
>where do you think the money the Catalan government spends come from?
From the people, of which the people of Catalonia pays more than average for Spain.
>And how do you plan on having access to that money once it's deposited on banks on a different country
In a dream world we'd issue our own money, reality is that we will depend on the ECB.
>a country that happens to be the one you owe 268 thousand million euros to?
Again, we don't owe anything to Spain.

I hope we never enter the EU. But you must understand that none gives a fuck about Spain and neither about Catalonia, the EU will do anything to prevent destabilisation and its break up, and if that means BTFOing Spain to include Catalonia in the EU they will do it.
Keep in mind that none holds a grudge against Catalonia other than butthurt spaniards, so none is going to punish Catalonia for the sake of it if that means losing even 1 €.

>when does it start?
Never.
>We will declare independence the day after the referedum!
>Actually 48 hours after
>Actually when votes from abroad are counted too!
>Actually on Monday!
>Actually on Tuesday!
>M-Maybe this month!

the unificationists believe cminor amounts of "clout" in the eu mkes them powerful

i m not sure there is any salvaging such retardation. you need to shoot thm dead

>No, the debt of the central goverment and the debt of the regional goverments is different.
Well, yeah, that's why I told you exactly what you owe to Spain separately. 78 thousand millions is your regional debt to Spain, and 190 thousand millions is your share of the Spanish debt to Euroope. It's not so hard to understand.

>we didn't take the debt
You did, cause you're part of Spain. Same way if you father had a debt, you killed him, like the ungrateful fuck you are, and you got part of his house, you'd also inherit the debt.

>we will depend on the ECB.
No, you wouldn't.

>we'd issue our own money
And it would be worth jack fucking shit. I hope you enjoy being a third world shithole.

>we don't owe anything to Spain.
You can be in denial all you want, but again, you do. Face the facts, dude, because they're not going away.

You have 0 idea about what you're talking about Manolo, we don't have any responsability to pay for the debt contracted by the spanish goverment. It's like this and all your denial won't change it.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that you think you're above the law. Guess what, retard? You fucking aren't. I suggest you to stop living in the clouds and go read something, cause your level of ignorance is dangerous.

Wtf
We now need a another crusade
Deus vult

>Tomorrow
FTFY

you are both retarded. hence why your country is third world

I am more than willing to shelter refugees in my home. They just have to be attractive women aged 18-24.
>Virtue Signalling
>Getting that cheap Catacuck pussy
Pick 2

spaniards (or whatever the fuck it is) dont have the balls to do what happened at the middle east

Méjico estará siempre abierto si queréis emigrar

Good cant wait for all the qt spanish chicks to knock on my door asking for refuge.

Those spanish qt will our rafegees, fuck Off hans

Did something happen?

please tell me germans dont breed with 95 iq spaniards

ffs they cant even figure out why unification is bad for the economy

dobt race mix. fuks sake

Fucking retard the law says that the bearer of the debt is the one who has to pay and the bearer of the debt of the central goverment is the central goverment, even the majority of the debt of Catalonia is in hands of the central goverment.

>Implying they will want to flee from Iberia because of the Castilian-Catacuckian civil war, only to end up in a literal garbage dump of a country where more people get beheaded daily than ISIS has managed to decapitate during their whole existence.
Not to mention all the beaner people who live there

American-tier political commentary.

Without Catalonia, Spain will send millions of NEETs to Northern Europe in search of jobs in the next few years, just wait. The refugee crisis will seem mild by comparison.

Good. I need workers for my latifundium

It's like you actually believe this is how things work when humans are involved.

>Arms & Weapons from Libya will Arrive to Catalonia Shores, Tonight !

Screencap this

Obviously there would be negotations but my point was that Catalonia would still have the same people, the same factories, the same infrastructure, etc. and the same with Spain (minus Catalonia ofc). Some people make it look like independence is going to be a cataclysm, which makes no sense.