Shingeki no Kyojin

Erwin deserves state funded retirement in lands of his choosing.
It has been nearly 8 hours since the last SNK General.
Erwin will survive. He must survive.
Ymir is essential to the plot.

ded series, ded general

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

A beautiful sentiment for a true and honest leader. A handsome man, who deserves happiness. He deserves to live, for there is no life without him.

Annie mention in V.21?

Not them but I definitely think she'll be mentioned.

Thinking about it. it has been really long since you last post Anniebot. Are you still interested in the series?

Please explain your reasoning your reasoning in the margin.

We dedicate ourselves to the preservation of the Commander of the Scouting Legion!

Great, the braindead attentionwhore appeared again.
Rico a shit, Hitch a shit.

I prefer them to the Oluofag who threw a tantrum about him 'not being a Who' last night.

That's mean you know.
And Hitch is cute, you should leave her alone, user.

I will make a bet:
>Ymir went to "rescue" Annie.
>It was an exchange. While she goes for Annie, Reiner and Bert go for Krista. They thought she was with the SL.
>When SL return to the Wall, Annie is already gone.

>Oluofag
That's a new low, but I don't give a shit as long as they don't attentionwhore like this cancerous retard.

I've theorised this too. I think it's the best possible outcome.

As much as you should kill yourself.
Hitch is an ugly pig nosed shit.

I doubt Bert is gonna be eaten by Erwin or Armin, midget will probably get the serum but stay as a mindless titan for a while. Levi will probably die.

Blessed be! Your kind sentiments and dedication is greatly appreciated. May Rico fight and live for many years to come!

Too bad Erwin will die like shit next chapter. Will you finally kill yourself then?

If Ymir went to rescue Annie, there's no need for Reiner to oppose Zeke at all and for Bert to be that worried.

Well they did start on a Nifafag and shit on everyone else's favorite whos. (Nifa is too cute to ever be mean about)

You leave Hitch's alone. She's a super cute Shingeki.

Blessed be!!

We have a Nifafag? That user has good whotaste.

Absolutely revolting and lack of good form.

Hello Impostor user. I trust you're having a good day?

Armin a huge heap of shit and cancer.

What is? Liking Nifa?

Don't listen to that lifeless retard Rico. He certainly hasn't been blessed by the Wholy Trinity and is salty.

Although I might've shedded most of my enthusiasm towards the series itself throughout the years, I'm far too attached to the characters to ever let go at this point. This probably goes without saying, but my feelings for one of them in particular haven't changed a bit and I shan't rest until her story is concluded.

Armin a best and AA a cutest.

We know that's you Impostor user. You're still using the outdated pictures.

Pretending to be me.

Very true I'll always have a soft spot for my favourite who

Disgusting and disgraceful.

They don't know what happened to her. Zeke told them she escaped but they don't know she has been captured. It is a risk but Ymir is indebted with them.

Cute and canon.

Please stop.

You found a new Hitch! I like the fact that it's got transparency. I don't have many transparency Ricos.

Just don't give him attention. And Nifa is very ugly, Good thing Kenny killed her. Blessed be!

I feel the exactly the same way desu. I don't know if you've posted it before but why do you feel so strongly about Annie? Do you like relate yourself to her or? I mean she's a good character no doubt but to feel that way about her for years says something.

A nice user edited it from this

True that. She has no place in the Wholy Trinity. Blessed be user.

>Please stop.
When you do.

That's a lewd Annie.. But the end result is nice! I wonder if it was the user that makes panels from the manga pages.

Armin will be healed by Eren's coordinate. This is my bet. Bertolt will survive.

too much hook nose. snk Annie doesnt have a nose that bad.

You are disgusting, pretending to be Ricofag is bad form.

She already repayed her debt. Also Reiner wouldn't have told Bert to become Annie's prince, if someone was already going to save her.

>hurr durr rp is cancer
>let's be an even bigger cancer by falseflagging
I want to know your fucking thought process.

Please, stop. Pretending to be someone you don't like is rather sad to see. Bee yourself, user!

Is this better?

Do either of you genuinely like those girls or are you just using them as avatars to try and build some kind of feeble identity on a site whose foundation is its users not having one? Because it sure seems more like the latter to me. Who cares about being 'impersonated' on an anonymous imageboard? Go get a chatroom or something.

>Go get a chatroom or something
Absolutely this.

what did zeke mean when he said he and eren were both victims of doctor yeager?

tfw you want the titan shifters to win,I think that what they are doing is for the good of humanity but we havent been told why yet...

What are you talking about? I'm the real Hitchfag.

Please stop pretending to be Ricofag. It's disgusting and repulsive

I want Bert to get out of this alive ;_;

Apparently they already exchanged emails, but still chat here.

He could said that because Annie will know Reiner and Bert planned her rescue. BR saved Ymir and maybe she wanted to do this.

Yeah, it is. But get that ugly thing away from lovely Hitch.

>victims of doctor yeager
It's highly likely brain manipulation since the Reiss family has been doing it for a long time
>want the titan shifters to win
Me too user, let's hope Bert survives this.

I'm a big fan of Rico. As for building an "identity", I don't care about that kind of thing. As evidenced by the lack of Trip. The only reason I don't like the Impostor user is they make Rico seem like a nasty character. The same thing happens to Erwinfags, Arminfags, Anniefags etc
There's a lot of Anons to defend those characters, but I'm on my own for Rico. Although Mrs Smith and Hitchfag kindly support her too.

Falseflagging has reached a new low.

tfw reiner will never be your big bro

>Ymir went to "rescue" Annie
Not this shit again.

That's not me you quoted (that's the falseflagger) but I'm the one people started calling 'Hitchfag'. (I never asked people to do this it just kind of happened)

Yes Hitch is my favourite outside of the main cast, and I like to post new art I've found here and talk about the character. (Although I will admit I've went overboard sometimes)

If they really want to 'impersonate' me then whatever floats their boat.

>we'll never see BRA reunite to be genocidal terrorists together
;_;

It's not that I want the shifters to win, but it looks like they have a good cause for doing this so I hope they don't die before giving an explanation. I know Zeke is plot heavy but I'm not as interested in him as a character as I am in BRA.

Yeah, the picture would have been nicer. Ugly Annie ruined it.

I doubt it. It's more likely the letter might lead Historia wanting to go to shifter village and Annie being her only chance to go reach it, but even this is far fetched.

>Armin
>defended
Ricofag please. I'm like the only Arminfag and AAfag here. Even you shit on Armin sometimes.

I am sorry but I prefer this theory over "Annie will help SL". What do you think will happen to her?

This is sad.

> I'm like the only Arminfag and AAfag here.
AA, perhaps. But there is definitely more than one fan of Armin in here. Maybe they're just staying quiet?

> Even you shit on Armin sometimes.
Not at all. I don't like the character, I'll admit to that. But I don't hate on him.

Nah it's cute user but MH is cuter

Neither. When she gets out will be on her own accord.

Yeah, we just stayed quiet. Sometimes it is better.

>Ricofag
>calling others ugly

I missed this more than I ever thought I would. Here, have an Annie.

Your delusions and ship faggotry aside.
>Least likely to die of the 3
Armin
>Worst case scenario
No one dies
>Most likely outcome
No one dies
>What will make me drop this trash
No one dying

Rico has a cute nose and is pretty. Annie has an ugly nose and is ugly.

I like the idea of Annie tricking the SL and they then she goes.

>we just stayed quiet
AA needs more love.

>Sometimes it is better.
Very true!

Please stop.

I like Armin more than Hitch tbqh but posting him is a guaranteed way to get shit on for the entire thread.

It would be really awesome but it feels ooc for Annie's character

Blessed be!

Well that's fair, and really quite understandable! Sometimes, it's best to just stay quiet.

>Hitchfag is actually an Arminfag
Not even surprising in the slightest bit. Shittiest taste among all rpers tbqhwyf

This just proves my point

>least likely to die
Mikasa
>worst case scenario
EM happens Not even kidding
>most likely outcome
EMA wins and have a happy ending
>What will make me drop this trash
EM happens.

Have a nice thread everyone. Movie time for me.

Fuck you. In hell I will ship Armin with her.

Man, I used to write entire essays about this back in 2013-14 and recalling some of them makes me grateful for archive.moe's database gap. They got cringeworthy at times. I can't say I relate to Annie and I don't think I can pinpoint a decisive reason why I fell in love with her either, it simply happened over time. I always loved her for her self-awareness and unclouded judgment that extended not only to the reality she lived in, but to herself and her own actions as well, how she pushed forward without thinking of herself as a victim or justifying what shouldn't be justified. I liked her internal conflict and jeopardization of the very mission she devoted her heart and soul to only to spare a human she was supposed to hate. I liked how she has both a sadistic streak, as shown in the FT forest arc, and human emotions, thus subverting the "poor 100% good person only being forced to do bad things ;_;" trope. This might sound odd, but I find her very admirable for a mass murderer. She isn't a good person and yet she's managed to be admirable. She's always been perfect in all her imperfections to me.

It's been a long, long while since I last someone post an Annie picture I didn't already have. Thank you, user, fanart of her in her fighting poses is my favorite.

Annie tricking SL is something she will do.

EM won't happen. Isayama denied it and Mikasa is growing up more independent of him. My bet: She ends up with Armin or Jean.

What did you think of Lost Girls?

Let's not go that route AMfag, I realised since we both like Armin and we're already extremely low in numbers, we should spread our love for Armin regardless of ships

Thanks Anniebot. That was a good read and as lame as it sounds, I like your copypasta post desu senpai.

Ok my dear.

>Movie time for me
Why does this retarded bitch think we care what she does?

It wasn't anything spectacular but I liked it, the author made no egregious errors in portraying Annie's character and that's what matters the most. Her dry attempts at humor and conversations with Hitch were particularly fun. Can't say the same about the Mikasa/Annie part, though, there's something off about it.

Thanks to you too.

>fucking CZ
Annie a scum

Ricofag pls.

Fuck off, I have taste.