NORTH KOREA HAPPENING CANCELLED

NORTH KOREA HAPPENING CANCELLED

Go home everyone, that's a wrap from Kim for this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/09/britain-prepares-for-possible-war-with-north-korea/
sputniknews.com/asia/201710091058072211-pyongyang-missile-test-preparations/
twitter.com/whpublicpool?lang=en
strawpoll.com/h3ex8ay1
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/917403489634017280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kim is a fat impotent loser

We all know they're either going to do it today or tomorrow.

If they don't then they will do it on Major China Communist party gathering taking place on October 18.

trump's going to attack anyways.

nypost.com/2017/10/09/britain-prepares-for-possible-war-with-north-korea/

this.
we all talk about rothchilds and shit, and government spending and deep state, but in the end we cheer for kike wars anyway

i dont think any of us are truly red-pilled.

all talk, no action. North Korea surprises literally no one yet again

i just want ww3 and global destruction.

What britain even has to do with it other than being zionist puppet of course.

>post yfw Trump's fire and fury and calm before the storm talk literally cowed NK into putting their weapons program on ice

nice trips nigger

NOOOOOOOOOO!! i was promised destruction.

kim is having a food baby in the toilet

THE NK POSTER IS KIM.

Does it snow in NK?

Damn I was so excited for a happening. While we're all here though.... Dick pics? Anyone else feeling bicurious?

Kim’s a faghot dicksucker named Kim a girls name haha faggot

HE SO FAT HE PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN SEE HIS OWN DICK

Did kim catch the flu?
I heard its been goimg around
Maybe he needs to take a couple days off

he's slim by mallshart standards

"shart"

word of the century

Fpbp

Fucking pussy

he's asian, he can't help it.

GUYS I JUST HEARD KIM FLUSH, ITS HAPPENING

Duh. The "NK is gonna get you" narrative was never anything more than wishful thinking for something that Trump wouldn't be able to handle. Without anti-Trump butthurt in the way, it would be easy to see that the most likely explanation for Kim is that he's bluffing his ass off, primarily to impress his own people and to get concessions from China.

Wait you fucking cucks there still time for him it today or tomorrow. Experts are still saying its a 50/50 chance.

Which "experts"?

Face it guys Kim and Trump played chicken, and Kim backed down.

When is this war happening?
I need to sell my netflix stock and earnings are Monday.

sputniknews.com/asia/201710091058072211-pyongyang-missile-test-preparations/

Juts check North Korean twitter also the report that there was no activity comes from the same website that just published this. sputniknews.com/asia/201710091058072211-pyongyang-missile-test-preparations/

yes, let the shitskins inherit the world goys, yes

destroy yourselves, ww2 wasn't enough.

this is why everyone despised the germans. dumb servile nazis to the end. the biggest tools of the jews are the germans.

You dumb as hell my nigga

>sputniknews

Yes very reputable news outlet I'm sure....

you're drunk or retarded or both.

It's the same outlet your report came from retard.

Clouds and some rain for the next couple days there

Even if war were to break out in Korea by divine miracle, if you believe for ONE SECOND that it could cause WW3 then you deserve to be euthanized.

Destroying Europe was a great fucking idea?

I'm the drunk one? Fuck off you subhuman piece of shit. I'm glad germany is going nigger in one gen.

china said they will defend nk if the us strikes first.

white house press pool have been emergency called.

get gassed 56% face. go fuck a nigger.

Is it? I just posted this thread to get a few cheeky laughs to be honest.

And your source is?

US isn't going to strike first.

YOU'RE A FIBBER

twitter.com/whpublicpool?lang=en

>Blue fag spotted
Look, user, just because you've failed miserably at gaining control of your own life doesn't mean it's the world's fault, the jews' fault, or really anyone's fault but your own. Having everything destroyed won't erase the fact that you have failed. In fact, when everything is gone, the only thing you'll have left to acknowledge is your own failure, your own lack of volition, which will only manifest more so when you are left to fend without the help of the billions of people who actually contribute to your shit life.

Fuck you faggots! I will launch it when I want. I'm busy on /mlp/.
호모

then what did trump mean when he said pic related?

>tfw making a ruckus and clamor for months and still nobody sends food gibs
>strange orange man even sends rude words instead
kim will be overthrown in 2018

if I don't wake up dead I am going to be so fucking angry

>Threat Level Orange
>:Obey

same.

It means I own the US and dotard. I went to school in Sweden. I'm not as dumb as you faggots think.
엿 먹어라.

If that gook hellhole Seoul makes it to 2018 completely in tact I'm starting the second Korean war myself.

Call me when my skn in melting. Then maybe, MAYBE I might make a happenng thread AND only if there wasn't already a thread...

I know race mixing is bad but his sister is pretty hot.

>tfw the scariest crazy fucker head of state on earth is no longer the leader of North Korea.

>tfw country starving
>tfw infrastructure crumbling
>on the brink of regime collapse
>cucked by UN sanctions
>cucked by Trump twitter fingers

What a shame. His dad would've played ball with Trump. Looks like the Swiss taught this Kim well.

It is so comfy, can't wait

strawpoll.com/h3ex8ay1
strawpoll.com/h3ex8ay1
strawpoll.com/h3ex8ay1
strawpoll.com/h3ex8ay1

Do you think he used all of his nukes as dildos ajd that's why he hasn't sent them?

more sanctions

He meant nothing. He's just acting like a blow-hard as usual.

God damn, nu-Sup Forums sure has gotten gullible and underaged since the mass reddit migration.

WH press pool were gathered though

How exactly can they tell whether or not they're preparing?

ur retarded if you believe there is nothing more behind that statement. he even said "its the calm before the storm" shortly before that, too. so basically the same.

NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO

DPRK is literally a distraction. They can't do shit without seeing the light of a million suns shine upon their faces from the heart of Pyongyang, and the governments of the world have no interest in taking them out unless they attack first.
It's like a cat letting a mouse run around before crushing its spine in one fell swoop.
Stop fucking around and find out what's really going on in the world that needs a DPRK Distraction.

JUST SAYING.

Opps

finally i can die in nuclear fire. gonna go make some coffee.

All of the British news agency are right now reporting England is drawing up battle plans for war with NK.

No such news coming out of the USA.

You Brits sure do love some fake news and buggery.

>isn't even verified
>most of his tweets are just retweets of other news twitter accounts

but nonny. We are.

Lil kim blew his load.

sputniknews.com/asia/201710091058072211-pyongyang-missile-test-preparations/ here you go nigger

Op's twitter post wasn't any better

tsuru tsuru

This is full on liberal logic. You completely made a logical 360. The fact that thats even possible is ridiculous.

what does that mean?

sounds like any other journo

>British news reporting England planning for war
It's genius!

HAPPENING US Military has plans for strike on NK

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/917403489634017280

the california hiv thing was the straw that broke the idealist's back. the world needs a good nuking.

This is kind of being taken out of context. Mattis said we need to have military options ready but he feels diplomacy should come first. Despite this I still believe conflict with the DPRK is near.

Yes. Korea get very cold in the Winter. Look up Frozin Chosin.

It's not happening. Trump called his bluff and good for him on doing it.

I listen to Coast to Coast often and George Noory (who claims to be neutral) loves to boast about his friendship with Trump.

He's been saying the past few weeks the next missile launch NK does, Trump is ordering an attack.

My guess is this was leaked to North Korea as well and they have backed down.

Thoughts?

I like how asian males go around threatening to nuke countries but still think they're Chad's victims.

John, I love you.

I'm still pretty sure there going through with the launch I guess we'll know after today.

yeah the chances are 50/50

Why are you so dumb

I bet they dont.

I think this is THE WEEK. If nothing happens this week, there is no happening.

Like I just kinda get the feeling that Trump has told Noory, or one of their mutual connections has told him that's what's going down. Cause Noory won't come out and say that, he just keeps saying I "think" Trump is giving him one more missile attack and it's over. So I think once it happens, he'll pretend like he predicted it or something.

Anyways, that's not the important part. The important part is if Noory knows, then I'm guessing china/North Korea etc know.

NK already has nukes. She already has ICBM.

It's too late. Even if US bomb the whole country, the nuclear arsenal won't be damaged. They've had decades to get ready.

so did he say that before trump said "its the calm before the storm" and that one comments or did that just coincidently nicely fit in there?

Who is this Noory fellow?

Also, an American first strike would lead to China joining in on NKs side as they have said several times recently so I do not think that is a legitimate option.

Maybe Trump is trying Nixon's "Madman" policy and it's paying off for him.

this. i give it a month tops and then i'm done and i'll never join a nork thread again.

>so did he say that before trump said "its the calm before the storm" and that one comments or did that just coincidently nicely fit in there?

Oh yah, he started saying probably 3 weeks ago...maybe a month. He's been saying all year though that he believed something was going to happen eventually. But the past few weeks he's stated that the next launch is what will kick it off. He said Trump was fed up and won't deal with it anymore.

George Noory hosts a nightly (very late) radio show.

Trump was supposed to call in the night he won the election but wasn't able to because he had too much going on obviously. But Noory likes to boast a little that they are friends so....I don't know how close.

>Also, an American first strike would lead to China joining in on NKs side as they have said several times recently so I do not think that is a legitimate option.

I think China has backed off on that though honestly. But maybe Trump is trying the mad man option.

Yah, I think its this week or bust.

Has no one hear listened to Coast to Coast?

here*