Boku no Hero Academia

So what are the chances of it happening?

Zero to none.

gruff apology after some development-possible
crying bitch apology-no

Literally going against Kacchan's character.

This, however, doesn't. Scans when?

Maybe something like this.

Never gonna happen

Below zero.
Could happen like this though

boobs

This OOC not only for Bakugou but even for Deku.

>Bakugou being a raging homosexual is super in-character

Shut the fuck up already and get outta here with your fujo shit you faggot. you're even worse than OP's pic

>a raging homosexual
That's exactly what he is

I want to fuck Bakugou's mom

>implying it isn't a canon sidestory

Proof, if not you're a retard.

>triggered bakugoufag
you mongs are still sticking to your headcanons about bakugou being a pussyslaying alpha male l see, how sad

I'm not a Bakugoufag, idiot, I said OP's pic doesn't even serve justice for Deku's character.

How about you show me proof that he isn't

Because I'm not claiming a character has a specific sexual orientation that wasn't even touched upon and when it's not even the main focus of the story.

the gay in here is strong

get out

what a garbage thread

Every other boy in Class A has shown interest in girls to some degree.

If someone is really manly and angry it means he's homosexual.
High T = Desire for D

I know right? Lets remedy this by posting more Bakugou.

Bakugou doesnt show interest in anybody on a romantic level.
He admires All Might, hates Deku and respects Uraraka enough to acknowledge her by her name.
Everyone else in the class he just interacts with.
That's all we know about him.

>fujos believe this

Who is best boy and why is it Todoroki

Post the mangapanda edit from the week's chapter, I want to make a mangastream version.

you seem really bothered by the idea bakugou might enjoy taking it up the ass

why though, would it take anything away from him as a character? l think it'd send a beautiful message to show gay kids around the world that you too can become a hero if you stop lashing out at the world and just accept your nature

what the fuck, no.
this might happen eventually

Because of moe.

>would it take away anything from him as a character?

if bakugou was portrayed with any kind of sexuality it would take away from his character

>implying it isn't Kaminari the traitor

Fuck off faggot.
You too.

>hates Deku
Both hated and respected Deku although he was unwilling to admit it. Now he doesn't hate Deku.

>tfw secretly knowing Kaminari won't turn out to be a traitor
I'm already subconsciously bracing for disappointment. With every passing chapter my anxiety grows stronger, and it's all made worse by the fact that I still harbor hope ;_;

Excellent taste.

>sorry Bakugo
>it was your first kiss, righ?
N I C E
I
C
E

here you go user

|0|

new thread already?

>tfw this won't actually happen

It would be great, but this is shonen. It'll be some one-off or a Class B we don't care about.

the fact is that I don't see him having a strong motive to be actually the traitor.

It would be more "canon" for a teacher to be the traitor in the end, someone no one really care about like the teacher from class b.

have another one

How can Bakugo even compete with the Nine Tai- I mean One for All? Yeah he has a strong quirk and "fighting instincts" that Deku outplays every single time, but soon Deku won't even consider him a rival if he hasn't already.

We need to ungay this gay thread and replace it with Netorare

Kaminari would be best traitor, but it's going to end up being a teacher

now we're talking

>Still no doujin of all the U.A. boys in an orgy
Proof of Japan's shitty tastes

Hm. I done it but on second thought it seems forced as shit. I may just scrap it.

More Best TRAITOR Boy.

What if his dad's one of the villains? Maybe the guy with the cigar? That could be a possibility.

sorry for what?

post it you faggot

I really don't think he's the traitor. Like, the whole theory behind him being a traitor came solely from a sketch Hori drew. Just one, small sketch, and also, the face he was making isn't even an unusual one. Like, Jesus, he's literally just squinting one of his eyes and now all of sudden Sup Forums believes he's some super powerful, deceptive spy.

you're just saying that shit because you don't want your fujo ship to go down the shitter

got a normal version of this?

Wrong. My ship is Bakugou x the entire male student body of U.A. Kaminari a cute, though.

>the whole theory behind him being a traitor came solely from a sketch Hori drew
Yes, and?

And if you think the trigger point to the theory is all there is to it, well, that's your problem.

>i didn't wake up for this

Okay. Personally I think it was shit, but oh well.

You forgot he's kinda friends with the hardening guy

This is perfect, now all we need is too add manga stream logos

Fixed it for you user

I would have added that, but it only works for mangapanda because they overdo it with their stamps. Managstream only do it on corners.

The sketch only made people got interested in the possibility that Kaminari is the traitor. The people that got interested decided to reread the manga, and from there the theories were created after noticing that Kaminari has the highest possibility to be the mole in class 1-A. The whole theory doesn't revolve around his face in the sketch.

>The people that got interested decided to reread the manga, and from there the theories were created after noticing that Kaminari has the highest possibility to be the mole in class 1-A.
It's called confirmation bias

Just finished a reread... are there any other series like this?

Where do you guys read the latest chapter at? Viz and (and therefore FA) are like a week behind

mangastream

Harry Potter maybe?

It's far more in character for Bakugou to be a raging homosexual than to apologize. And there's no way he's gay.

He's not just an unrepentant asshole. He actively went out of his way to make things shitty for others, like destroying Deku's notebook and joking about how Deku should kill himself. He doesn't have any depth to his character that would merit a turn around in his behavior. His whole thing is he is a guy who blows things up and legitimately doesn't care about others, to the point of not bothering to learn his classmates names or quirks.

Mangahere of course. Don't you always see the pages posted?

Naruto.

Eh, added it as well if you want it

Well, we can assume the traitor's a male from this one line, at least.

shigaraki was referring to all for one

Didn't we assume the one before All Might was a man because translators used "he" for a gender neutral pronoun?

It's gotta be a student. The principal wouldn't have had a whole page in Ch. 98 talking about how the mole might be a student if it wasn't.

That could've just been red herring

>All the build up for a shitty pay off
Don't believe Hori is that dumb tbqhwfamalan.

Now, something wrong with the Kaminari theory is that, if he was going to USJ, why didn't he inform the VA about the Quirks of the other students.

So, if Deku was right, not a single one of the Villains should know about ANY of the students' Quirks. They especially shouldn't know enough to hide from an AoE attack that had not been demonstrated prior, as there was no indication such an attack was possible from this student.

well with aizawa and 13 around I doubt he'll have time to inform the VA or the mass useless mooks picked up from the streets

I'm surprised nobody edited this with B-B-BAIT intead of B-B-BOOBS

Well, here's hoping the traitor thing ends up being memorable

I just want a good fight out of this. Main reason I hope it's Kaminari, if he's faking, he could take on the entire class AT ONCE with ease.

who honestly couldn't if they pull a "hiding my powerlevel" shtick?

I trust hori to do a good job with this whole traitor subplot, this could honestly make or break the series, but he's definitely shown he can handle it.

And I agree, a good fight is also another ones of the reasons why I hope he's the traitor. Im trying to think of ways in which hagakure or ojiro get revealed, and then they just piss off and flee in some boring way, cause there's no way any of them can take on todo or deku or baku at once.

But Kaminari? He's already shown his aoe can be brutal, in one move he could paralyze the same class. And he also completely rocks the villain look. Its very unlikely that he's actually the traitor (Unless we just pulled an R+L=J type deal) but hoping never hurt anyone.

Posted wrong image.

oijo could be a more powerful Kung fuster than he leads on/ have a more powerful body.
Hagakure has a hidden quirk they haven't revealed. plus they could just take todo and toko out in an underhanded way.

Apology eventually happening, probably after one of those nasty fights where everyone comes within inches of dying tragically, most probably. I'll bet it'll be Deku doing the crying though.

>oijo could be a more powerful Kung fuster than he leads on/ have a more powerful body.

Not sure what a powerful body would do against a guy that can create a glacier in an instant.

>Hagakure has a hidden quirk

Eh, its really speculation so far, but really, what could she have that is related to invisibility that would help her become a threat without it being completely unrelated? (Like forcefields or some shit.)

A complete character ruining moment? It will NEVER happen.

Too much information. I'd give away that something was off about the whole situation.

And it was something VA didn't really bothered to do research for. Their target was primerily All Might and they were trying to surpress the kids in number.

Kaminari whole mission could be that he's helping VA destroy UA and Heroes reputation from the inside their ranks, but for that he needs to keep his cover and his profile low.

For all we know, Tomura acted impulsively and prematurely with the small info he got from Sensei at the UA Invasion, when he used the media fiasco to get USJ data after the news got out that All Might was now a teacher there, and later Kaminari just helped jamming awheey the signals for him. Always "helping" both sides from the sidelines, never exposing himself.

Let not one petal fall from this perfect flower.

>R+L=J type deal
wut

Game of thrones thing

Basically, a character exits who's name starts with J and said character is established as the son of a specific x man and an unknown y woman. However many many many many hints and foreshadowings in both the books and the show were found by the fans and crafted a theory that suggested that that is false, and said J is the son of a specific R and a specific L hence, R+L=J, name of the theory given by the fandom.

In the last season of the show, this theory has pretty much been confirmed.

DELETE THIS

>What the fuck, why is this retarded hobbit trying to hug me, go away!

He's being sarcastic, as the other electric villain somehow KNEW to hide from an AoE attack from Denki before he had showed he could do that.

What the fuck tumblr..

>Someone spent a small part of their life drawing that.