archive.is/WqGGU

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/the-cause-of-homosexuality/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1887219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Gay is natural
So are cannibalism and rape.

waifus are natural

Being natural doesn't mean it's normal. Being born with your skin turned inside out is natural too.

>inb4 they start molesting the baby penguin

So are zoos

How are they gay? do they do anal or something?

Read up on rape gangs and ducks. That is nature as well.

Filthy Sodomites

What baby penguin?

Dolphins gangraping smaller dolphin species to death is also natural. Your point exactly?

1/3

2/3

3/3

It’s probably just 2 bro penguins hanging out and the left is trying to force faggotry on them.

That's what I was thinking. Big difference between close friends and homosexuals.

I don't fucking understand people today at all. I used to think the "gay agenda" was a joke but shit like this makes me believe it.

animals are men now?
wrong, reality check, animals are not men nor is man an animal, heresy of evolution, insane and contradictory to reality.

I don't even know where to start. Fuck nearly everything about this article.

t. Someone who has worked with penguins

That's great...take the gay ones, separate them by sex, and put them on two islands. Come back in 50 years and tell me how many fucking peguins there are, if it's "natural"?

>Gay is natural

natural abomination

species will never survive so...

(OP)
OP is a big faggot.
genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/the-cause-of-homosexuality/

So you admit being gay is about asshole sex and liscentious orgies and not about any sorts of genuine male to male love?

Aren't penguins going extinct?

Why should I care about what a bunch of faggy penguins are doing? Stupid bastards are birds that can't even fly, why would I be seeking guidance from them for anything?

Yes, but that's because gays are changing the climate with their carbon based rocket dildoes.

Lol these people are just seeing what they want to see. My dog humps his pillow, humps strangers legs and cuddles with me. I'm pretty sure it's more like a need than an attraction. They should stop forcing these same sex animals to stay together

Penguins steal eachothers kids, did you know that? Whenever you pass one of those giant ass penguin hordes on Antarticka, go take a close look and you will see all the penguin moms running around grabbing other penguin moms kids. It's like a competition to them. The penguin mom with the most kids wins.

>Gay is natural
so is schizophrenia

all mental illness is natural

Hitler is also natural. And Osama bin laden. Not Milo though, he's gay.

I'll call gay natural when two male mammals produce offspring.

Didn't the last time this happened, the penguin switched to a female mate?

No it isnt

Why is two male animals having sex considered homosexual?

Yes and no. Penguins like these form pair bonds which means no one is "forcing" them to stay together. Basically in a captive setting same sex animals will sometimes bond due to a lack of opposite sex animals. I've seen it myself with a mother and daughter penguin. Her mate died or was taken away (I'm not sure which) and her daughter never had a mate so they stuck together. Eventually we saw breeding behavior between the two. It's not "natural" like the article claims, it's just that there probably weren't enough female animals in this zoos colony.

For anyone curious, we have since introduced a new male to our colony with the intentions of having him mate with the mother in my above example. It's going fairly well, they spend time together but the daughter still hangs around with them too sometimes. Guess we will see if that "natural" gay love wins or not.

Best post

Rabbits male or female tries to fuck eachother to assert dominance. Regardless of gender, the rabbit that gets to assfuck the others is the rabbit führer.

The joke here is of course: that one sjw who happend for some reason to major in biology sees this and calls one of her million sjw friends that works for some news blog and they make a story about gay animals.

I don't care if you are gay or not, but like, making that your agenda is stupid

>Solve conflicts with same gender sex
That's rape

Can we start eating our own poop yet and flinging it too? What about eating our own babies if we get frightened? What about killing other people's kids because they threaten your bloodlines dominance? Let's make everything in nature normal right?

Hope they die of penguin aids
Faggots are gross

>Leopold II was right wing so every right wing person supports slavery

Male Penguins look after chicks anyway though, How is this special?

Gay is indeed natural, but OP is a faggot and can't post relevant science.

Here's a TL;DR
>Hypothalamus, the love/sexual part of the brain, is reversed in homosexual males and females.
>Meaning: males homosexuals have female hypothalamus, and vice versa.

Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1887219

After that, being "normal" doesn't mean bad or good. 2 to 3% of the population is gay. They're just a minority.

You chose how you feel towards gay people.
I don't give to fucks, and I don't care if some autist does.

This was just a sort of PSA on how Homosexuality works on the natural level.

That's not what that study says, bro. You need to read a little more closely. If there was a genuine biological organ that it could be linked to, then it could:
A) be far more easily treated
B) be detected at birth (we could abort them easier)
C) be confirmed
Your "Jump to Conclusions" mat needs some retweaking, because you jumped to many incorrect conclusions on this one.