How much leftist propaganda will there be?

How much leftist propaganda will there be?
The first game was relatively ok, I just want a good SP shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-10-06-bethesda-were-not-afraid-of-being-openly-anti-nazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't the game's official twitter page made a very obvious correlation between Trump supporters and nazis?

Plus there's a marxist numale and an anarchist sassy and strong black chick. Wether they'll be portraied as the good guys for the entire game remains to be seen, but that appears to very much be the case?

Those are the reasons why I'm apprehensive.

It's not supposed to be political, guys

>nazis are evil

what's your point? You want a nazi america?

Sup Forumstards are so fucking annoying. Check this 5.

oh great, another reddit thread

Yes

What's your point? Are you willfully blind or just stupid?

Killing Nazis is as American as baseball and apple pie

They designed the whole game to oppress and censor us persecuted beta white males

As much or as little as you want. It's all in your head.

Stormfags deserve to feel bad.

Make a game where you kill Nazi’s as the core gameplay mechanic and somehow have it be non political, seriously try.

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, kike.

Wolfenstein 3D, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Old Blood, New Order (aside from the BJ you're just as bad as them you slaver REEEEE scene).

>implying americucks are white
>implying nazis wouldn't kill every last one of them

A game about politics is political, who would've guessed

OK, but where the white people at? Dressing an Irish in a Hitler suit don't make him no white man.

>kike
You're not helping.

Triggered trumpledyte detected

Who said it's not supposed to be political? When did they ever say that?

No way to put idealists in a game and not make them numales.
No proper man nowadays cares about pointless politics.

Just so we understand each other - I have no problem with killing Nazis in America (or anywhere else), it's a video game and Hitler's pet retards were fucks.
I'm just worried the game will try to guilt trip me with some tired cliche about how [insert European/North American nationality] are literal Nazis because I don't personally house 74 842 Somali refugees.

Agreed.
It seems so self-serving for people to say "Well let's all light-skinned people come together, we're basically all the same XD"
Mediterranean is different from slavic which is different from germanic, nordic or anglo. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to ride the coattails of their betters.

>b-but muh Sup Forumsitics
Fuck off and buy the game to shoot some people and have a gay old time.

That doesn't make sense, Hitler despised America.

People that falseflag as Stormfags are worse than actual stormfags, cut that shit out.

Kike.

Don't worry about it.
The New Order and Old Blood did this interesting thing where they actively humanized the Nazis alongside showing their crimes. It was a strangely nuanced picture painted about the Nazis:
Yes they commit horrible crimes against humanity but they, themselves, are humans who feel the same things you do. Killing them is a necessary evil where you become the killer all the same. A righteous cause does not absolve you of becoming someone capable of murder

>I'm just worried the game will try to guilt trip me with some tired cliche about how [insert European/North American nationality] are literal Nazis because I don't personally house 74 842 Somali refugees.

Aww, poor snowflake and his Sup Forums problems

I predict that the commie NPC will fuck you over eventually

>shoot some people

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, kike.

You're literally complaining about a game because you get to shoot nazis in it.

Kill yourself, kike.

>use same slogan as trump and reagan
>somehow this is an attack on them

Oh Sup Forums, you're hopeless.

Would be pretty cool and a good metaphor for WWII.

>reluctantly join with a commie to beat the nazis
>turns out he was pretty much just as bad.

>Didn't the game's official twitter page made a very obvious correlation between Trump supporters and nazis?
No. It just said something about Nazis and Trump supporters got upset. If the shoe fits, fellas...

Kill yourself, kike.

Did you guys see the stilts you can use during gameplay? I wonder how useful they'll be, I also saw some kinda shoulder-check tackle attack that gibbed a dude. That was pretty cool.

>Nazis were the good guys, it was the Allies who started WWII and Hitler was a hero for whites everywhere.

>everyone who disagrees with me is le falseflag boogeymang because i said so XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD
Kill yourself, kike.

umad

As long as cutscenes are skippable, probably zero.

>Didn't the game's official twitter page made a very obvious correlation between Trump supporters and nazis?
How? With the "Make America Nazi-free again?" If anything it's implying "Nazi-free" and "great" are synonymous, which I agree with. The country would be better without triggered snowflakes like you who just now discovered that Wolfenstein is about killing "human" garbage.

Shut the fuck up faggot, we don't talk about the gameplay in these threads

>"In Wolfenstein's case, it's pure coincidence that Nazis are marching in the streets of America this year. And it's disturbing that the game can be considered a controversial political statement at all."

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-10-06-bethesda-were-not-afraid-of-being-openly-anti-nazi

>stilts
I thought they were using a jetpack. The idea of using "stilts" in combat sounds ridiculous.

Try and stop me, boy.
You guys see the alternative to the kraftwerk laser? Some kinda crazy fireball gun thing, and do you think we'll get more retarded sci-fi weapons?

Kill yourself, kike.

>everyone I don't agree with is Sup Forums

Yeah, from my understanding the weird powersuit BJ wears has silts built in for standing up taller to shoot over shit or to grab ledges.

Kill yourself, kike.

>caring about politics in a OTT shooter

Are you american?

>do you think we'll get more retarded sci-fi weapons?
Is that a serious question?

Kill yourself, kike.

Only Sup Forums trots out this ridiculous strawman, for obvious reasons.

>OTT
explain please

Yes. I guess a better question would be then: How do you think they'll top the first game?

AHAHAHA What a fucking cuck

Gamers have loved killing Nazis for decades, they’re just taking offense to being called Nazis. I sincerely doubt many gamers are complaining about the prospect of murdering actual Nazis.

On the surface, the sight of “Make America Nazi-Free Again” offending some Americans should be a combination of frightening and disgusting. However, anyone with a passing knowledge of current events in America, and the integrity to dig past a thin fairy dusting of BS, can see why many, non-Nazi Americans would take great offense to the game’s slogan.

Clearly it’s a rip on Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again!” I don’t think I need to point that out. What I do need to point out is the utterly disgusting tactic that America’s far Left has begun using to slander hundreds of millions of good, honest Americans: The Nazi Card. A flavor of the month variation of the Racist Card, anything the Left does not like, they label Nazi. Even Jews aren’t exempt from this treatment.

nice strawman sweetie

Good, where it belongs.
Stay BTFO Sup Forumsfags.

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT, THE MADMEN

THEY MOVED THE THREAD TO Sup Forums

Anyone with a passing knowledge of Wolfenstein knows it's a game about shooting Nazis. Here's an idea, if any time you hear the word Nazi, you think people are including you in that statement, maybe you're doing something wrong.

Just play Doom.

stop dumping this garbage here, just delete the threads

It's your garbage in the first place, Sup Forums

Thanks, mods. Keep this trash in the garbage bin it belongs.

>Wolfenstein
>not killing nazies

Are you alt-tards fucking 12 years or just retarded to the core?

Wolfenstein never was about anything else than fucking killing nazies!

Have you been living under a fucking rock? This is not some sjw conspiracy, the frist game came out in like 2003 - the main objective? KILL NAZIES. And you fucking snowflakes are chimping out as if it is a new concept.

Watching you alt-reichtards having a meltdown is hilarious.

KYS sincerely.

actually true mate america/england started the war against germany.

>the first game came out in 2003

Fucking millenials

The one-balled Chaplin-looking dude shound't have stirred shit in Europe.

You got what you deserved.

Doom 3 Vr is amazing so so great

dont waste your time with this anti white propaganda user, the fact that the nazis in this game are working with kkk, when in fact hitler despised them for their racial hatred.

fuck, you are retarded on so many levels

>singleplayer
just pirate it you kek

>PURE
>COINCIDENCE

>they'll make an alternate history video game featuring literally everything Nazis hate including hyper-obnoxious BLACKED memes except pregnant Anne Frank

feelsbadman

>america/england started the war
>England only declared war after Germany refused to withdraw from Poland
>America didn't join the war until 1941 after Germany declared war on them

Wolfenstein 3d was the FIRST game of the series released on the SNES in 1992.

you tell me

>this guys turns out to be a traitor because he's white
>communist niggers stay an ally though

Who cares? it will end up being shit anyway
See mafia 3 or mass effect andromeda
But i will probably pirate it anyway :^)

>1992
Try 1981

you're just proving his point nigger

>buy the game

They took advantage of a current slogan that everyone knows and altered it to advertise their sequel game about Nazis winning the war that has been in development since long before Trump took office. If you really want to reach and interpret everything you fucking see as "FUCK BLONALD STRUMPH" then fine, but it's dumb as hell.

Wolfenstein, castle wolfenstein was the FIRST Game but all Entries of Wolfenstein removed "castle" in the title.

So im only half wrong.

>BJ call him a pussy for not fighting to protect America
>Real figure he's designed to be like was a legit loon

$10 says he betrays you at some point

Gan ed reminds me of bioshock infinite. So black woman us going super not betray everyone with Jews bc kings and super secrete new tech

In English please?

Patriotism works both ways, plus this only makes Sup Forumstards look stupid because it's a video game since the MSX in 1980s

>published by Bethesda Softworks
Fug it's really him.

Who was that?

Jews and black chick will betray since bj is blonde hair blue eyes to form a proper america. Kinda like the vox from infinite.

You guys get triggered just as easily as liberals on tumblr. Wolfenstein has always been about killing Nazis

To further my point, marvel comics captain America was well known for its anti nazi propaganda, but we live in a year where alt Sup Forums is triggered by a craze in a video game spanning back in the cold war.

That's what the game is about you absolute retards