WHITE MAN INFECTS OTHER WITH HIV

'I HAVE HIV, WHOOPS'

HIV positive hairdresser ‘tampered with condoms to infect Grindr sex partners then sent mocking texts’
Prosecutors claim Daryll Rowe, 26, embarked on a 'cynical and deliberate campaign' to infect other men with the HIV virus

thesun.co.uk/news/4620606/hiv-positive-hairdresser-tampered-condoms-infect-grindr-sex-partners/

Other urls found in this thread:

theaidsinstitute.org/node/259
avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/origin
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
archive.is/Qdllj
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

California made this legal.

not a crime

He's doing God's work

A self hating gay giving other gays nigger plague.

Ok so what.

Still a crime, but not a felony. And fuck faggots anyway.

this.
Sodomites are gross.

They made it a misdemeanor, punishable by 6 months. Not legal.
Personally I think people like this should be put into a giant blender.

Yeah?

A vindictive self-hating Candian Airline steward is how HIV even spread in North America to begin with.

He knew he was positive, knew it was deadly, and went on record for saying he hated faggots like him and hoped they all died so he was doing his part.

This

Isn't there a section of the gay community where 'catching the bug' is sexually arousing? Utter fucking degeneracy! This is mental illness!

Gays will defend this

Its still murder 1 in the rest of the US.
I cant wait to wage war against them when they secede. Ill fucking re-enlist for that.

>to infect Grindr sex partners

Perfect. The faggots are cleansing themselves. Californian Government seems to be just a huge concentration camp for degenerates. They go full retard with liberalism so that these people will kill each other in the long run and then they can only blame themselves. Truly a magnificent tactic. Liberalism in overdrive means eternal decline into nothingness. Lessons taught from "The fate of empires".

The Cali Government are the true Nazis with improved tactics. It even runs better than Auschwitz because the people actually wanna work there not knowing they are working towards their death. Genius.

>Ok so what.
What if a hidden bisexual gets HIV from him and later goes to make babies with his wife? HIV babies? What the hell is wrong with Californians?

>bisexual
Women who marry closet fags usually have their suspicions and should pay the price for being that desperate.

>usually have their suspicions
Wrong. Naivety runs strong among women.

This

Exterminate all homosexuals

Nothing of value would be lost

i'm a faggot but this shit is taking it too far what the fuck where ((the)) thinking when the literaly made bugspreading legal??

How did he not get murdered?

and when they all start dying we're supposed to feel sorry for them. making quilts and shit.

What a piece of shit. Motherfuckers like that dumb worthless cunt are what give homosexuals a bad rep. Fuck that guy and I hope he suffers.

T. Bisexual male

>How did he not get murdered?

california is the most degenerate state in the us it's the home of the lgbt community lots of shit like that happens there.

Fags deserve it desu.

The it's a good thing that those dummies' genes will be weeded out too.

Tolerant California cucks.

except this was (although super fucked up) all fanfic shit

>T. Bisexual male
t. faggot who spreads gay diseases to straight people

FTFY

>t. faggot who spreads gay diseases to straight people

what are condoms? dumb ass burger.
also in any other state or country it's mandated you tell sombody you have aids or you will get fined.

>or you will get fined

Give some a fatal disease. Get fined. But Americans are the dumb ones? Enjoy your AIDS, cuck.

California? This is a British guy

>Give some a fatal disease.
>all fags have stds
>all fags want to spread aids
yep your a retard.
>Enjoy your AIDS, cuck.
i don't have aids nor will i ever have it be smart and you will never get it.

They want to put that on the rest of the country. They're so disconnected from everything outside of their bubble it's insane. Most gay people just want a normal relationship with another gay person. Bugspreading IS fucking appalling and disgusting. Social retards with fragile egos who lack intellectual honesty all get together and circlejerk their subjective trite, then decide that everybody who disagrees with them is wrong and needs to be taught the error of our ways. It's socially retarded and anti-intellectual cunts like what you'll find in the SJW crowd who add the most toxicity to society, through means of political divisiveness and emotional gaslighting. The dumb cunts are actually so ignorant that they truly believe theyre "on the right side of history". They create the type of thinking that leads people to deciding on being a piece of shit bugspreader - and actually thinking it's okay. I hate modern neo-libs so fucking much. They're the reason why it's hard to be openly gay now

If you bottom, bring your own rubber. Be on prep. Don't fuck tricks. If the rubber breaks, stop. Sad that straights have to give thinks same lecture we give to teenage girls.

California made law changes that one could say welcome such behaviour.

typical fag

You're a willfully ignorant idiot but I'm sure sharing your saved pictures of dolls (which are designed to look like little girls) makes you feel better about being a worthless human being. Pretty fucking creepy that you have that saved on your harddrive though.

Right, because fags are renowned for their diligent use of condoms. I don't give a fuck if you fags kill each other, but these fake fags who call themselves bi need to stop spreading your fag diseases to straight women.

A...Grindr, if you will.

death penalty when?

>Bugspreading IS fucking appalling and disgusting
i agree the LGBTP community needs to get fucking purged there giving all the fags a bad name.

it's the same with those fuckers who go and harras christian bakeries i'm starting to think there controled opposition.
fags agianst the toxic lgbt culture should be the thing for lgbt/pol/

Daily reminder that wanting to have anal sex (even with a woman) is mental illness.

>because memes are reality
You seem upset, faggot. I'd call you butthurt, but that's a given.

>Right, because fags are renowned for their diligent use of condoms.

look up stats idiot a lot of us use condoms and practice safe sex don't lump those LGBTP fuckers in with the rest of us normal fags.

>need to stop spreading your fag diseases to straight women.
look up the stats lots of straight people have aids and spread it too.like in (russia)

>fags agianst the toxic lgbt culture should be the thing for lgbt/pol/
You're on too something, user.
Men have been fucking eachother in the ass for 1000s of years, it's never been an issue until the LGBT lobby made it one

probably have it and dont know it, faggot. you've gotten your poz load already.

>implying that AIDS didn't spread to the straight community from faggots to begin with

The average Sup Forums poster seems pretty dim though to be honest. Socialite plebs eat your heart out - though the exceptions do make coming here worth it. Plus within the ocean of shit is useful information, sometimes delivered sooner than virtually anywhere else. But don't rely on this board for anything constructive is my advice. The dumbest idiots outside of ""progressive" SJWs i have ever seen have come from threads on Sup Forums

yep as long as we keep it to ourselfes it's fine we really need to purge those bugspreading/lgbt fuckers the are the reason we have such a bad name.
dumbass do you even know how hiv and aids work? retarded american.
it literaly came from monkeys.

"Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
>the bibles wisdoms goes unchallenged

UHHHMMMM EXCUSE ME SWEETIE SOMEONE ELSE BEING GAY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOOO EFFECT ON YOU SO FUCK OFF BIGOT !!

SOO WHAT THEY ARE WALKING DISEASE SPREADERS AND DEPRAVED SOCIOPATHIC SEX PERVERTS?? I CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASON THIS EFFECTS ANYONE ELSE

fags should all be ovened.

>it literaly came from monkeys
It was literally so limited to fags when it jumped to humans that it was first called GRID. But as a fag, you know that.

>4 out of 8 were infected
Something doesn't add up here. The actual odds of getting HIV through anal sex is about 1 in 100. Sounds like these fags already had HIV from the hundreds of other dudes they fucked and just wanted somebody to blame.

Sup Forums is mostly shitposting but there are some good information seekers in there Sup Forums is for discussion after all and the only way to improve is to descuss.

>bibles
>muh holy book of sandnigger fairytales muh wisdom of a 2000 year old jew.

Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in West Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans. They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood. Over decades, the virus slowly spread across Africa and later into other parts of the world.
theaidsinstitute.org/node/259
avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/origin

The earliest known case of infection with HIV-1 in a human was detected in a blood sample collected in 1959 from a man in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo. (How he became infected is not known.) Genetic analysis of this blood sample suggested that HIV-1 may have stemmed from a single virus in the late 1940s or early 1950s.

No different than not coming to a full stop at a stop sign. Please delete thread. Spreading HIV is NOT a big deal anymore, you bigot

you have turned your back on goodness and will one day reap what you have sown.

i don't believe in the kike on a stick my nazi friend;) i'm a pagan.

the bible is about pragmatism, not literalism.

Wow what a convenient time for this article to come out. Right after California passes a hiv law. I wonder (((who's))) behind this?

Most (i think the majoroty) of Sup Forums posters don't try for discussion, but literally just want to shitpost memes and spew very cheap platitudes. This thread is ripe with examples. I agree with you that discussion is a good way to improve ones understanding and capacity for ideas, but most people here don't care about that. Most people here just want to shitpost whatever they feel entitled to preach. Socialite plebians, literally

>implying I give a shit about niggers in Africa
And yet in the U.S., it started as solely a faggot disease. So, thanks, fags.

Made my day OP.

>>muh holy book of sandnigger fairytales muh wisdom of a 2000 year old jew.
We should take advice from faggots who literally suck cocks and take it in the ass instead?

>Spreading HIV is NOT a big deal anymore, you bigot

Found the infected.

why is Europe so backwards. This man did nothing wrong.

yeah that's fucked, but California is a basket case. This guy is in court for 10 GBH charges

also aids can be spread by infected blood so drug needles are a major part of how it's spread.

so it's a guide book?
it originated with chimps it spread to niggers by them eating the infected meat(blood)
vadim what do you trust more the teachings and ramblings of 2000 year old apostles who tought the world was flat ?

Based faggot.

>But taking advice from somebody who believed in burning bushes which spoke fluent Hebrew thousands of years ago, is much more sound
I pity you for your mental illness.

thats what you get for being gay

>hidden bisexual

oh please. anyway it's better if they all get AIDS of that kind of degeneracy is going on. fucking nobody has time for that

for some stats the hiv rate is actualy going down.
UK HIV decrease:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

archive.is/Qdllj

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

Yeah he is from Scotland. Actually know a few people who know him. He is one seriously fucked up mentally ill freak.

Absolute degeneracy. Get yout battle brother faggot ass out of here.

Poz the Monkey

>Cum in me with HIV
>cum in me, make my ass bleed
>taking penis on my knees
>and now im diseased
>cum in me darling please
>poz, poz, poz
>don't you know you gotta poz the monkey
>poz the monkey

>u fuck the fox
>u screw the rat
>u rape the ape
>we know about that
>there is one thing that is sure
>that your bloods impure
>poz, poz, poz
> poz the monkey

>monkey ass is turnin
>monkey neghole burnin
> faggots crave this as i guess we're learnin
>Poz, poz, poz
>Watch the monkey get pozzed
>monkey

>im a pagan
Youre a faggot not a pagan.

>who tought the world was flat ?
How about men who think guzzling semen is good? Should I trust them more?

the bible is a way to instill pragmatic methods of maintaining a society to a generally dumb as rocks populace. do people rise from the dead? no. is magic real? no. but sometimes the result is better when you lie, especially dealing with goat fucking retards.

>a dick up the ass puts you 6 feet under grass

>Absolute degeneracy.
ancap talking about degeneracy
>idb4 but what if the child consents tho?

guzzling semen does not= thinking the earth is literaly fucking flat and was created in 2000 years lmao.
>especially dealing with goat fucking retards.
islam is one of the reasons why the middle east is so shit right now look at the former arabian empires when the where pagan.

I can see him calling up a partner, "Whoopsy daisies you got HIV faggot!"

>>a dick up the ass puts you 6 feet under grass

kek.

You keep dodging the history of how it was spread in the U.S. Probably because you know it was the degeneracy of the faggot bath houses that caused this epidemic. Your infected blood donations and sub-human down-low brethren then spread it to the straights. Own your faggot history.

No one gives a fuck about the chimps or niggers in Africa. In the U.S., AIDS started with the degenerate faggots. Your promiscuity caused this problem.

All pagans are gay. The whole thing is about twinks getting fucked by big men. Enjoy your pagan aids. The absolute state of Sup Forums

One one hand, he should be executed by firing squad for being such a dangerous faggot to society.
On the other hand, he's only fucking other degenerates.

Based

Fuck off faggot.

Should get fucked by 20 ebola niggers.

>No one gives a fuck about the chimps or niggers in Africa. In the U.S., AIDS started with the degenerate faggots. Your promiscuity caused this problem.

it started with chimps and it was spread by nigs you fucking burger stop denying how it originated.

Anyone else remember the M.O.D. AIDS song? That was hilarious.

>guzzling semen does not= thinking the earth is literaly fucking flat and was created in 2000 years lmao.
I agree. Guzzling semen is a lot more retarded than that.

The bible is not pragmatic you dope. Christianity is a faith based religion. To believe in it you also have to believe in the subjective idea about a transmogrified Hebrew deity, and his wacky psychological shortcomings (e.g. lack of self control, fits of rage, susceptibility to jealousy etc.). You must pretense all your beliefs with that or else you are not a Christian by definition. That is not pragmatism, that's conformity to subjective world views.

>the bible is about pragmatism, not literalism.

Sweetheart...

1 Corinthians 15:12-26
>Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
>But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
>And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
>Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
>For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
>And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
>Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
>If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
>But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
>For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
>For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
>But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
>Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
>For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
>The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Either the Bible is true, or it's all meaningless and people lived, believed, and died in vain. However I'm strongly convinced that they did not and going around telling people they did should make you feel absolutely fucking ashamed of yourself. And if you really believe that then go eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

1 Kings 18:21
>And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

>I agree. Guzzling semen is a lot more retarded than that.

will you say that to your girlfriend masha?
>honey your more retarded if you take my slavic seed than a couple of sandniggers 2000 years ago who thought the world was flat.*

You realize this isn’t a death sentence it’s just another tax burden correct? Every fag this dude sticks is worth like 6 gorillian shekels to big pharma.

And in the U.S. it started with the faggots, not the chimps or nigs. I don't give a fuck if all of Africa dies. But you and your mentally ill kind caused the U.S. epidemic. Your denial is staggering. GRID, faggot. GRID. It wasn't called NRID.

stupid dumb nigger burger american cunt IT LITERALY ORIGINATED IN AFRICA YOU MORON.