Can women ever truly be redpilled?

Can women ever truly be redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU
kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/journal/I-am-not-a-male-613151962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Women are herd creatures. They can't think for themselves and will always follow those around them. Any women claiming to be redpilled is just doing it for attention.

/thread

So..... yes ?

FPBP

Yeh most, 90% maybe

can men?

A truly redpilled woman isn’t concerned with politics, which is the realm of men.

Slav? Fuck no.

roasties aren't human

Why is that dude so sad?

>Russian
>Red pilled

not surprised desu

Female here, that is definitely not true. You virgins wouldn't know a redpilled girl from your hand anyway.

Shut your hole, roastie. We're talking about you, not to you.
We're trying to figure out if you're worth all your bullshit.

I pushed out a 8.5lb baby on pitocin with no pain relief. If that isn't enough to prove myself to you NEETs, I really don't care. I only have to prove myself to my husband

BTW I find it really amusing you guys constantly whine about women being herd animals while half of you worship Milo (drug using homo pederast) and the other half of you worship Andrew Anglin (pedo, quadroon of some sort) and Enoch (jew)

Whatever you say, roastie

No, women are they betrayers since the beginning of time.

my grandmother is redpilled as fuck, juden

yeah look at her attention whoring with the sweater, necklace and posing for the camera holding that book. shes just trying to fit in

No

nice, I hope you birth many more redpilled babies

Up to a point yes. But they will always be non logical emotional bitches

Tits or gtfo. I'm just supposed to take your word?

You've literally never had any sort of meaningful relationship with a woman, have you

Virgin detected, sad little man masturbating to 2d girls you will never feel a boob other than your own.

Yes.

>pic related, most redpilled individual of our century
>inb4 troglodytes who have never read Rand attempt to critique her

truth

Yes but most incel Sup Forums guys wouldn’t be able to tell a women from a fat guy in drag so it’s really irrelevant.

Only slavs.

>be slav chick
>have kids young instead of waiting til 30s
>raise daughters to hate shitskins
>raise sons to be manly
>be nazi obsessed weeb perfect for the average Sup Forums user
>be cute as fuck with softer yet aryan features dressing more traditionally

anglos, meds, germans, and especially nordic whores take notes. Theres a reason why Western alphas marry slavs.

No. It is not the role God has given them through the natural law. Women select the strong; "red pilled" is just a jersey to them, one they will wear as soon as red pilled men are worth following

I have! For three years I had watched her and what I noticed is that whenever she is in a group she will change her outlook to fit in. I'm introvert and play video games all day, so when it was just her and me we just played video games and got high, but when she was with friends depending on who they are she'll conform to their ideas and ways. Even if it's The complete opposite of what it's like when she was with me.

post feet

nope
but they might be a pill

toasty roastie

imposible, women should be always controlled and dominated

Yeah i have been visiting Sup Forums for a while now

post feet ^

To be fair, if a woman gets sufficiently fat it is incredibly hard to tell if they're a woman or not.

Virgin Spergin

I'm red pilled. Not posting my tits or feet. I don't understand most women though, I feel bad for men.

Tits and a timestamp, you know the drill.

>redpilled

95% of women are addicted to partying, social media, virtue signaling, and getting as much cock as possible. Ask yourself if you can name one woman under 30 who is not a degenerate whore bouncing from guy to guy while being a refugee loving, open borders far left slut.

lol go out and get some sun or something

>tfw you can't
even my mom is sort of a cunt

She would flip sides if it means she gets the attention she desires

Usefull Goy

youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU

This. Slav womerns > other hoes.

This. So much this.

she looks cute for a dude.

Post feet or opinion discarded

maybe

lol boy are you guys wrong, they're materialistic whores who won't even exhale in your general vicinity without hearing brand new BMW keys jingling first

Traps don't count you weeb

What's his name?

Based wimmen

Me

Fuck all those social normies. Fuck this hive mind and all those 'communities', everything is a 'community' nowadays, the gays, trannies, women, blacks, ..... What happened to individualism? GOD DAMN!

>Shut your hole, roastie. We're talking about you, not to you.We're trying to figure out if you're worth all your bullshit.

Says the virgin that should be on the no fap thread taking lessons.

trans graphics are improving immensely. shit's scary bro

Not without losing their innocence and/or sanity.

>ywn have a slav conservative qt3.14 gf

why live

NANI????

She was literally arrested in California for fucking a 14 year old Mexican boy at a anime convention.

Good for you. Fix the problems of your gender. We've got our own problems too.

the modern woman looks like a chubby nu-male in drag so it's an easy mistake to make

>calls anons virgins instead of making an argument
This is clearly not a redpilled female.

Since women are natural followers, yes.
They can follow you if you are trully red pilled.

No not really. They will conform to a strong man or society. So they can be "redpilled" but it can just as easily be undone

all womies sort of

Didnt Darwin already say people should act according their own interest? Isn't that what Darwinism is? The fittest can't survive if he doesnt act on his best interest

You know the rules.

>materialistic

that's all women. I never said they're perfect. Atleast slav girls have positives. What do western women have going for themselves? Fucking nothing.

I'm married to a Ukrainian, hrvat. You just have to look for the ones that aren't swept up in the globalist party train and can actually think for themselves.

>individualism
You have to sacrifice yourself for the greater good, though. Always remember, the collective, be it race, nation or political group is more important than the indivdual. YOu're not a kike, now are you?

She's probably trying to avoid conflict, I do this with some of my acquaintances cause I know they wont understand and aren't interested.

How's your foot game?

No,women do not hold their own beliefs or values, only reflect those of their authority. Accepting the nature of women, that they will always be dependents, that they lack the ability to execute independent agency, is one of the most important things you can accept and understand in your life. Mold the women in your life to be better, don't expect them to do it on their own because they won't, they're not capable of working in their own or anyone elses best interest without being instructed to

No, they belong in the kitchen.

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/journal/I-am-not-a-male-613151962

So you lie to fit in?. How can you be so proud of this?

I want an Ukrainian gf, but I've opted out of the dating pool because I'm a somewhat handsome manlet and it's not worth the effort reading through all the mixed signals all the time desu

Yes, but it's a temporary conditon.

If she loses the redpilled male figure she'll probably revert to the popular opinions in her social circle.

I don't need an argument against virgins, I am redpilled. Hitler did nothing wrong, other than invading Russia when he should have waited for Europe to be more controlled. America likely would have come to their aid against the reds if Hitler had thought ahead better. Maybe next time, eh goyim?

All juden are redpilled but not to our benefit.

Women are only as redpilled as the man they're fucking.

>that pic
ayy

Lul. Nice bait.

N. But "The Male Light is not a genderless thing, but it occurs where it occurs and sometimes (not often) it occurs in women."

^^theres a retarded girl named Evalion who is a living testament to this fact

You can.
Just keep them away from all the social media or let a migrant rape them.

Eyeball based teeties please?

No.
They do not give a fuck at all.
At least qt ones.

Was she arrested at the anime convention?

>Can women ever truly be redpilled?
no they just do whatever to fit in and get your attention, it's all what it is about for them. It's how they come when the men are too, so you are going to see a lot more of them here as they have found out that we're here, and yes they are going to adapt out shit, they always do this. They won't really care about it or anything, they don't work this way

These

>95% of women are addicted to partying, social media, virtue signaling, and getting as much cock as possible
No, not that many. Most women are invisible shy shut-ins, just like most men. You want an outgoing woman, but you don't want her to have the power to make mistakes.

>or let a migrant rape them
Thanks for the advice, m8.