Cheeto Bandito has gone too far this time. Why the FUCK wouldnt he mention the indians????!

Cheeto Bandito has gone too far this time. Why the FUCK wouldnt he mention the indians????!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBD61skoMk8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>m mass immigration is fine, unless it happens to non whites
LOL

columbus is a true hero for bringing much needed diversity to the americas

you mean these guys.

Because it's "Columbus Day" not "Columbus and Indians Day". Who the fuck writes this shit?

HE WASNT EVEN LOOKING FOR AMERICA RURALTARD

HOW IS HE A "SKILLED" NAVIGATOR AT ALL???

HELLO????

>skilled navigator

kek that dumb pork and cheese thought he was in India

Hahaha red niggers fuck off

more like a nimble navigator am i right?

Making fun of skin color.

He was looking for India and found America instead. All things considered, he found a better place LONG before he died.

Wtf I love immigrants now

Cause he's white.
Indians prefer segregation; just google white man, Indian

He is honouring them by helping them cope with the huricanes.

it certainly wasnt good for the natives

so Columbus wasn't looking for a body of land nobody knew existed, this really redistributes my wealth.

I fucking love this man, no homo. Massively triggering these cunts in his sleep

GOD EMPEROR 2020

IVANKA 2024

he died insisting he went to japan and china.

>finding things doesn't count unless you were looking for them specifically
Nigger I found $10 the other day while I was looking for my keys. Does that mean the money doesn't count and I should throw it in the trash since I was looking for something different?

The Americas were full of violent, xenophobic cultures before Columbus turned them into multi-ethnic, diverse societies free of hate.

Xenophobe.

You think that's bad. In Cucknada this is our thanks giving.

brilliant turning of leftist logic on its head
north america was an evil, racist, native supremacist reich before the arrival of diversity from europe

The Indians lost to the Yankees yesterday. Trump feels for them.

Anti immigration bigots like you need to be censored from the web.

Diversity is our strength. Mass immigration is critical

natives are mouth wash drinking inbreds that we're supposed to all die off when we expanded west.

Why would he mention the "Indians"?(they're not called that anymore) It's called Columbus Day not "naked savages day"

were

Idk why but I found this rather amusing.

Wtf is a pork and cheese?

What did the natives discover?

the natives were racist and sexist, they opposed diversity and got BTFO the natives were basically nazis

why is there european text wrote on that? was that drawn by a spaniard or by an indian?

Yes we must concern ourselves with the interactions of foreign cultures and Stone Age tribes

FROM 530 fucking years ago

He did kind of cross the ocean though.

it's the perfect sample of what mass immigration of a people not looking (or able) to integrate will do to your society

A woman should not be president.

Spanish Conquistadores usually burned all codixes they found because they depicted this sort of shit and thought them demonic. The few that were saved were written on in notes by the monks and priests who tried to preserved them, mostly with ways of how to convert the heathens, but you know.

mango man bad
he say thing that not good
i say he dum on twitter
i am hero

Well then the spic invaders are going to have to fight us this time around

Social media has handed transferred the progress of society to the loudest and most dim witted

We are ripe to have a figure sweep in and cast us all to bondage.

And the rabid apes of social media will cheer it

north american natives were literally savage half retarded cave people when the white man found them

nature dictates they should have been displaced and wiped out immediately by the far superior sub species of human, their only genes passed on through our guys taking their hottest women as wives, and so evolution continues and man continues his ascendancy to god from beast

never feel guilty for acting out natures law

>t chug hater

IT'S REAL!!!

Well, he discovered that the Atlantic ocean doesn't lead to India. But to a new land altogether! It's not like he was lost. He made it back to Spain.

He called Columbus a "skilled navigator"
I don't think he know that much about anything

Enriched!

OP BTFO

It was an undiscovered land for them RETARD!

>not like he was lost
>just thought he was in India when he wasn't
>not lost

>Was able to secure a commission by the queen of Spain and the pope to sail in a direction nobody had gone before
>was able to fianance several dozen men, the expedition and three ships

Yeah he was basically just a retard that got lost while fishing

Why are people so fucking stupid about everything

As the Native Americans were going extinct, they became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing their era was over. #angryNativeAmericans

Fpbp

Major salt on twitter. Fire up those sock accounts.

They weren't all xenophobic. A lot of the tribes in the southern parts of NA just assimilated with the Europeans, usually to help fight against another more aggressive tribe nearby.

You come on here wiyour sjw talking-point, call the God Emperor a cheeto, and act like you will find anons who are sympathetic to your position.
Why?

Because the Indians were drunken savages that did almost nothing in the construction of this great land.

Thanks. I hate indians now.

Why does Trump have to be so indigenous?

>As the Native Americans were going extinct, they became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing their era was over. #angryNativeAmericans
#ghostdance

>implying they're not too drunk to notice

kikes btfo

what is it with savages and alcoholism?

OMG

Reminder to eat Italian food today.

newfag

no he didnt

>Cheeto bandito
I love drumpf but i kek’d

They just needed to be more accepting of diversity.

wow
that's really rude to the japanese

like asians they lack proper metabolites for alcohol, they get drunk ez and addicted more often

can't injuns smoke lotsa trees and eat peyote though?

when whites do peyote they get high and see naked reindeer for a few hours

when injuns did it they went out of their gourd for days or weeks at a time and call it a spirit quest

Who wants to talk about losers on Columbus day?

I wish I was injun desu.

no you dont

I thought they were peaceful n shiet; but I understand how booze and gambling turns a culture jewy

Refer to Also
>da confederates lost, they shouldn't be celebrated
>celebrate da native americans

(((Native Americans))) are the Niggers of a pre-Columbus America.

theyre always fighting each other and dying from drunk driving crashes constantly too. if they cant get alcohol it isnt uncommon for them to drink hairspray either

>yes paleskin, i can sell you this land for the low low price of 6 million wampum beads

>paleskin how are you enjoying the land you (((rented))) from us?

>hey now paleskin, now that you've turned this swamp into a thriving megalopolis, it's time for your lease to end

>Why the FUCK wouldnt he mention the indians????!
actually it's native americans ...*baka*

There would be no Hispanic or Mestizo people without him.

Self hating Latinos and Mexicans hate him and hate the White Man DNA within them.

Columbus was a great hero and figure who began the colonial era and expansion of Western Europeans and then spread the agrotech from the MesoAmericans around the world.

The Q-haplogroup shamans knew their R1b European cousins would come conquer them and lead them to a new age.

It was in their codices.

>No sense of land ownership

>MUH great sky spirit says so

>White man turns shit hole into great country

>OY VEY WHYTE MAN GIVE US (((OUR))) LAND BACK

>native (((americans)))
Stay on your side of the great water, fucking colonialist.

he's a yankee fan you knob

Maybe the natives just didn't have an open mind to the new americans

the indians do prefer segregation, that's why they live on reservations.

>that dumb pork and cheese
He wasn't Portuguese, he was Italian

Holy shit the left is actually attacking Columbus.
I just went on Twitter and the top trend is:
>#ColumbusDay
>The debate on whether or not to abolish Columbus Day

The left is literally attacking everything that makes someone American.
Their founders (whites), their ancestors (statues), their anthem, their flag (burning), their president, their civil rights (guns), ...
They are going to be annihilated in 2018, aren't they?

Columbus was lucky idiot, he sailed to find new trade routees to India and "found" America (that was found many centuries before by ViKangz)

>le indigenous peoples day
>implying there's more than a couple hundred pure blood injuns left
Don't ruin my holidays because of your white guilt, libcucks, my ancestors came over from Poland and Ireland in the early 1900s after all the feather-niggers had already been btfo.

What are the proud Indian Nation gonna do? Put another quarter in the slot?aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha but seriously keep gambling

Whether is was a skilled navigator is up for debate, but what isn't is the fact he was a God-tier salesman, to start from where he did to convincing royalty to fund his crazy expeditions

>this fucking meme

He thought he found the easternmost islands of the East Indies, hence why the Caribbean islands are called the WEST INDIES. Look at Polynesians and then look at Caribs and tell me you wouldn't make the same assumption.

Why would he?

The war on Columbus has been going on for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBD61skoMk8

As an American spic here, I'm glad he didn't give a shit about the natives.
They lost, losers have no right being recorded in history. Only winners, that's what's wrong with America, we stopped winning and the liberal cucks are welcoming the losers. Fuck that shit, America should always win, and should always desire to win. 2 scoops forever mother fuckers.

This, why don’t people admit that North America becoming much more diverse is a good thing? Those white settlers dindu nuffin.

>Tfw Live near LA where they removed Columbus Day and not a day off despite being a federal holiday
Fuck this state man

Columbus was a good man.
It's the dumbass anglos who brought along their bbc bulls that fucked it all up.
Mediterraneans truly are the best Europeans.