Mob Psycho 100: Less than 22 hours left till episode 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8q49lMZsJk
mobpsycho100.com/core_sys/images/main/story/epno23.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hyped for my boi dimple, hoping he wins vs mob.

I still wonder why Akio Otsuka.
I never pictured the whimpy ghost with such a deep and manly voice.

could Saitama beat Mob

Dimple looks pretty wimpy, but he's got a lot of experience under his belt as an evil spirit.
He goes as far as training Ritsu after all.

In retrospect, it's a ballsy but really interesting choice. Imagining pic related with fucking Wham's voice is a delight.

Would they end this episode in a cliffhanger or will they finish volume 1 or at least chapter 8.

He's a god tier VA for sure, but really not what came to mind when I read the manga.
I'm sure he'll be great anyway.

I imagined him to sound like a scumbag, akio always voice acts those type of characters, so it fits perfectly. You wanted dimple to sound like a wimpy boy?

Dimple is a cunning ghost and even lead a gang of ghost that bullies people. How could you even imagine him as wimpy.

What did you have in mind, also you can hear him for a bit in the trailer in his human form. I guess take that and make it a lil bit more soft and jokster like.

Saitama wins vs Tatsumaki Mob isnt that much stronger than her , so yea.

It's trying so incredibly hard to be like OPM it's not even funny.

They will have like 3 1/2 chapters to adapt this episode, i think they could get it all in.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8q49lMZsJk
Yeah the trailer is hype.

The biker ghost dude from episode 1 had a different kind of voice once he got small, maybe it'll be the same for Dimple.

You must be retarded if you didn't notice that in the first 2 episodes. Not even counting literally showing Saitama twice.

I guess Dio's voice works too.

Dont respond, pathetic dude was looking for someone to take the bait.

Yea i guess it will be similar but i hope not that drastic. Thats way too much. Just a bit more softer and sacracstic than his human form will be enough.

I'm not baiting, the amount of similarities is pretty incredible. Even in this thread the third reply is about it. It's a normal marketing strategy but still a rather cheap one.

Nice bait faggot.

>I don't like it so it's bait
Stay delusional.

Kek. OPM is totally the opposite of Mob Psycho 100.

Just shut up no one has interest debating with you if its a clone or not, we like it either way. If you have other things you want to criticize, make it so that it doesnt only make sense in your head.

I kinda hate that I'm looking forward to mondays now thanks to mob psycho
It will be over soon I guess

Ok, i agree with you for the references. I also felt that they're trying too hard with OPM's one, there is too much of them. (Episode 01 & 02 with Saitam, Album with the licenceless rider and next episode with Tornado etc)

OPM isn't like Mob though.

So showing references from the author's other work means it trying to be like that series eventhough the structure of both show is polar opposite.

Only real OPM Fans will notice them apart from the obvious ones. Most things have just one written on it.

>kek
Thanks for confirming it has the same shit fanbase on Sup Forums.

Well, I just stopped by to complain about that. It's the main thing I got from these first 2 episodes, if the third doesn't change that it goes into the trash. I probably worded it wrong, it doesn't try to be OPM, it tries really hard to ride the OPM success. So hard it's obnoxious so far.

Dont try to reason, he is just trying to start some bullshit. Best you ingnore it or post smuggirl.jpg

For the love of god just drop this damn series, stop telling us about it because we care for it as much as a buzzing fly.

Now, I agree with you. It's the polar opposite but it's really trying to ride OPM's success and even put unnecessary action scenes eventhough Mob Psycho is supposed to be dialogue heavy slice of life.

Well i give you the benefit of the the doubt, explain yourselve. Give some reasonable examples how its similar, apart from MC being op of course.

Where is it putting any filler action? Everything that happened was in the manga just not at that point. If it hadnt done that the first two episodes would have been way worse.

said it the best so far, there are too many scenes that are obviously there to cater to the OPM fanbase. This is really subjective but it also feels similar so far, judging from the anime. I'm not even saying that's inherently bad, pretty much every author does that after getting successful with one series. It's still a bit obnixious.รถ

The majority of people agrees that episode 2 is way better than episode 1. If they follow the source, episode 1 would end the same way as episode 2.

They could do that moving the random exorcism parts in the Big Clean up arc because Mob almost have no appearance in that part. It would also make that part not boring to retards who doesn't like lots of dialogue.

Will Bones deliver the 1st explosion/release of emotion?

And you think people would have liked that more? Being thrown into this weird world, seeing this kid having love struggles and trying to join a body improvement club. Dude its another medium you have to build up things. Also the first manga chapters were bad anyways so yea. Tell anyone to reread the first chapters and than let them decide what is better. Majority will choose the anime.

I just said majority of people liked episode 2 better. If you read the manga, of course you already know it's not going to be action oriented like OPM anime but for first time viewers they will think it was like OPM from that first episode.

Wtf are you talking about. There were a few direct references, i think 3 to be exact. Some people didnt even notice them and you think that is too much already? So much so thats a clone? Well you seem to not be the smart type rather stupid, so dont bother repyling.

mob psyco is a walmart OPM

The problem is that after 2 episodes, i've seen more people talking about the references than the show itself.

But they only liked it better cause the build up was that amazing and the anime had time to develop every character for about 10min. If they went ahead and did all that in one episode that would have been a disaster. Whole flow would be off. You cant adapt Mob psychos early chapters 1 to 1, cause they feel way different than the rest of the manga.

Why would that in aynway be that a problem, and where? Mob psycho is not that much talked about on the major sites. And on most they noticed them pointed them out and went on. If you are not a trol,l i would suggest to not watch mob anymore it seems to be too high for you.

Why are there two threads? Fuck.

This turned into a shitty thread the moment the OPMfag/falseflagging faggot had to barge in ruining it.

Why can't we just go back to comfy Mob threads? Why does anime ruin discussion of anything fun?

The actual mob fans haven't changed much, the anons discussing are still cool. It's fans of other series who are too god damn insecure.

I would like for everyone to just ingore the obvious baits even if you know you are right. You cant reason with them.

>If you are not a trol,l i would suggest to not watch mob anymore it seems to be too high for you.
Nice way to defend the series. I would suggest to fuck of from Sup Forums.

No need to defend the series, smart people will know its good and just accept that it does not suit their tastes. You are too stupid for that tho so dont reply to me.

Why is Mob so boring? The better Psychic anime of the season has litterally zero budget, yet its jokes are actully enjoyable.

>If you read the manga, of course you already know
it's so hard for me to tell if knowing all the punchlines is what's ruining the anime for me or if the anime just can't get the pacing right for ONE's writing.

probably the former though. Makes me wonder if I would even enjoy an anime adaptation of Hinamatsuri if it ever happens.

those show are different. Saiki is a full gag shonen manga while Mob is a battle shonen manga with some comedy slice & life.

One Piece fans don't seem to have much trouble discussing their series, despite the terrible and long-running anime.

Mob x mob doujinshi when?

Tomrrow, if Bones deliver, this show will became officially AOTY.

>inb4 production issues mid-season and everything goes to shit.

Thread is shit so I guess I'll post some cute.

No. At the anime expo 2016, they said that the 8 first episode were already done. They're ahead in the production.

never thought the smile cult arc was that great compared to the rest.
were not going to everybody to shut up about OPM2.0 until episode 5

Stop caring so much about what everybody says and just enjoy the show.

I love his stupid bowl haircut

>never thought the smile cult arc was that great compared to the rest.
It's the 1st explosion, they will animate . If it's done well, they will blow me. From now, any new episode is going to be better than the last one except for the last one.

Has there ever been a decent drawfag for these threads? All the ones I've seen have generally unappealing art.

that's because they don't discuss the anime

>except for the last one
I don't get why they're ending on an omake. I'm looking forward to the last episode to see how they handle it, especially since there's no way the tsuchinoko thing can cover 20 minutes.

This is where the format of the series gets shown and what the things play out from there on out. Also its Anger 100% in anime form. I think Mob was never that ruthless after that.

why would I? I've already read the manga. the internet drama coming out of this is the most fun I'm going to get from the show.

I mean it's still just showing off how powerful Mob is. it isn't until Teruki that the fights start have some significance behind them.

Well the fight is done and you need something thats calming. Also if they would have ended it at 7th branch arc the spotlight of the finale would have been not on Mob, but you cant have that. He is the MC. So you put in something else to wrap the first season up.

Well now you just sound stupid as fuck, the most you will get out of this Mob Psycho anime is the nonsensical drama after the episode? Just cause you read the manga.

>I mean it's still just showing off how powerful Mob is.
Yeah but they will also explain his power in this episode. It's not just showing his power.

The episode will probably end there.

Yeah, seems like the perfect spot to end the episode.

I wonder if that would be right to end the episode on a funny note like that and if, then they should include the scene after it. If we go by the last trailer everything from there will be in the first 3eps.

If i were the director, i would've put that scene after the ending song.

Will ONE ever explain the ???% ?

Yea me too or just skip the ending to get more content in plus some short downtime.

Depending on what it is, explaining it can go really fast. So yea if he intends to end it on chapter 100 we will get some info on that.

I always thought of Dimple as having a pretty deep voice, but like the way George Takei or Alan Thicke have deep voices.

So how many episodes until this?

Episode 4? 5?

Thats next week already. Body improvement hype

Teru arc is Episode 04 and 05. It'll probably be ep05. They will have a lot of things to animate in this episode.

Any idea on how many episodes we are getting? Since, if it's 12 or 13, I really can't see the story going any futher than the Claw arc.

2 cour. 2 * 12 episodes.

It was already said it will end at ep 12 with a omake story. It will finish scar arc at 11.

mobpsycho100.com/core_sys/images/main/story/epno23.png

Yea that leaked already few weeks ago dude. We still dont know when they will air them. Probably after one or two seasons.

Reigen is fucking liar, not even a real psychic. He's a fucking fraud, he's shit.

I really hope they do. Only 12 eps will be such a shame. ;_;

They are putting way too much work into this for it being only 12 episodes and they teased Mogami way too hard so no worrys.

There'll be 24 episodes, the only question is when the second cour will air.

Reigen is legit. He even lifted my curse when I had an aching shoudler and waist.

Is that Reigen writing this?

Not even Reigen would stoop that low and copypasta the same thing 50 times.