Why did people only look good wearing suits a long time ago

why did people only look good wearing suits a long time ago.
everyone that wears suits now looks shitty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
youtube.com/watch?v=RSkOfi-oLl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soyboys with their suits tailored to press against their testicles and fedora tippers ruined suits

You are just to hipster to like new things.

cause you only see pictures of models/actors from that time

because everyone wore them

if you saw that guy walking down the street now he would look silly

lol suits are the still the same as back then

Not really.

Tailored vs ready made suits. People had less than a weeks worth of clothes on average, and we hadn't gotten big on the ready made clothes yet so people were wearing things that actually fit them.

or maybe people weren't fat fucks back then and obesity was 4X smaller than it is now?

Models?
What the fuck are you smoking.

Go back to your big shorts Daquan.

that's not true at all

all men look better in a suit and tie....even a busboy looks better in a tux....

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

Anybody can look good in a suit if you have it tailored.

Even fat fucks looked good in suits back than. Al capone?

this
>buy cheap or secondhand suit
>go to tailor
>give tailor $100 (literally)
>measure that shit up
>?????
>profit

Nazis win best dressed all years.

yeah my comment should be way longer but this shithole isn't worth it.

Main problem is people are fucking lazy low effort idiots that have no class or self respect and respect in general on many levels.

Street blacks had more class than 90% of white people you see on the streets these days.

he's too pure for this world

this.

People today are fatter, they get the cheapest suits, and never one that fits them properly, and they don't practice proper grooming.

"Tailored" suits make a man look like a fucking homosexual.

>t. closet fag terrified people will find out

have broad shoulders and a narrow waist; I have to have everything tailored. It adds up.

protip: periodically Amazon will have 1k+ designer suits for like 200 dollars; grab them, get them tailored, and look good.

>t. dragonshirt wearing virgin.

Because you bought your suit at a tailor who altered it to fit. Now you can buy a suit at Walmart and they look like shit. You get what you pay for.

No, you guys are obviously frutbowls that like to take it in the pooper so you like seeing men in tight clothing.

Even niggers looked respectable back in the day.
I have a local tailor nearby and I was thinking about stopping by some day to get some nice threads.
What's your opinions on trench coats, Sup Forums?

What in fucks sake is wrong with you. Everytime a sartorial discussion pops up it's always some americans calling it gay to have a suit fitted. I'm really curious about how you dress and youe occupation, because i can't imagine it's a very respecting job

Good suit-wearing music, there.
youtube.com/watch?v=RSkOfi-oLl4

Trench coats are the best. Just tired of receiving looks from people like I'm about to shoot up the place

Their clothes weren't made by retarded kids from India.

Those faggots who call tailored suits gay are just fucking broke and jealous. Literally everyone looks better when cleaned up and suited correctly. Only reason not to do it is because you can't afford it.

Of course he would look silly among all the muslims in dresses.

Kek. You autist

Imagine getting roughed up by this group of youths.

Me too mate, 44 chest 34 waist. Mainstream manufacturers don't make suits for our shape. I'm a keen cyclist too so have giant quads that won't fit into a lot of trousers.

>44 chest 34 waist

tits or gtfo

Less obesity meant suits fit properly. I believe clothes are supposed to be draped over your body, and not act as sausage skin waiting for a-stuffin'.

Wrong.

This is why guys have no style or class these days.

Soon as someone makes an effort to not look like a slob, some closet case yells "fag" in an effort to make his lust for bbc go away.

How can I have good clothes but not look like a fag?

All the fashion people dress like fags but I have no interest or ability in fashion so I need to copy someone else.

Male fashion design is entirely a domain of fags so it will be hard.