Hello fellow Canadians! Happy thanksgiving! I have been voting green party for the last 10 years AMA!

Hello fellow Canadians! Happy thanksgiving! I have been voting green party for the last 10 years AMA!

slide thread

What does that mean?

So you've been an active faggot for a decade.
We don't have any further questions for you, leaf.

it means you should delete your thread and fuck off.

It's better than voting liberal, conservative or NDP desu senpai rofl

Isn't this the politics board? No one here even seems to be talking politics. More like the news / race shit to me senpaitachi lmao

Why does she look like an ayy in this picture

piss kitten?

Why do you have to photoshop your face so hard that you don't even look human anymore?

Also, do you know what "sage" means?

Tits or gtfo!

>I have been voting green party for the last 10 years AMA!
Ahhh, why?

To piss off my father lmao

Fuck off disgusting whore

This is why women shouldn't have the vote

Cuz it's a d00d

Have you tried phoning home? When are the rest of the greys coming back for you?

Wouldn't a better way to be just to not vote?
I mean, I know Liberals, NDP and Conservatives who are too lazy to go to the polls on election day
Yet there you are, voting for fuckin Elizabeth May
t. Cape Bretoner that knows that souless whore personally

No, it's not. Voting green is literally fucking stupid. First, all of our parties initiatives have basically kept environmentalism at a forefront and ensure we won't be responsible for pushing the earth over the edge of global warming. Second, I met one of the green leaders of my area and he was a total faggot. Third, the green plan is basically just to tax the fuck out of our gas prices, so I guess none of us are going to be driving anymore. Fourth, they're going to kill all industry in Canada and we're going to become third world, and fuck eachother in the asses during winter to stay warm.

I'll never respect a green voter. I can appreciate the motives people might have behind voting for any other party but green. I know OP is baiting, but green voters piss me off

Bwahahaha I thought it was ET as well.

>tfw you get kicked out of the nicest region, in the nicest province in the nicest country in the world who routinely vote Liberal because they think you're a far left nutjob

>being this much of a fucking roastie
enjoy having no personality apart from "fuk u dad lol" you have no business voting as you obviously are entirely self absorbed and therefore miserable

Every girl that calls herself kitty or kitten is fucking insane

Hey Lauren southern is my sister don't make fun of me! I know how much you guys love her. Its all shes talked about this weekend.

What do you think of your sister's politics?

its cuz theyre prime MK material

She's just doing it for attention. The whole family agrees on that. As long as it doesn't effect us we don't care.

>She's just doing it for attention.
And why do you do it?
Whatcha doin here, for example, is it not for attention?
Except I don't recall Lauren ever having to stoop so fuckin low as to have to make an actual thread identifying hereself inan AMA to get it
So check yoself lil girl

Okay I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're actually her sister, now I'm 100% convinced you're a shill trying to delegitimize Lauren. That happens a nauseating amount on here.

There are far safer, more profitable, and more socially acceptable ways of getting attention, your accusation is bullshit.

looks like we made the shill slither away lol
i wonder what laurens sister actually thinks of her politics

Do you know how much money she makes off you guys? It's really sad. But more power to her. She doesn't need to work.

I do it so I can get money to make more costumes desu senpai. My fans pay my way. Life on easy mode.

>Do you know how much money she makes off you guys?
Not even close to as much as she could make by virtue signaling leftism, or just being a non-controversial, non-political celebrity. And it seems like she's using that money to produce good right wing content.

Also you never addressed the fact that she's being targeted by antifa. Her job is dangerous. This to me is proof she actually cares about the right wing movement and is not simply in it for attention or money.

i follow your instagram you're hot

green party is kinda dumb why do you vote them

She would be a nobody if she was left. There's way too many of them. Think for moment. Her and faith are the "prettiest" right e celebs.

Also another question

do you love/hate America? they are objectively a high quality country and I wanna know if you know who your best allies are

>She would be a nobody if she was left. There's way too many of them.
And they have a way bigger normie audience, so even as a "nobody" on the left (or simply non-political), she would have the capacity to make much more money.

Also, I'm still really curious - how do you explain the danger that Lauren puts herself in? How is it just for attention or money?

She's not in danger. She has a crew with her at all times. The people on the left have no idea who she is. Also she's a women and desu is less likely to be hurt. She loves being a celebrity for someone and that someone is you guys. I see you are very dedicated. It's cute. I think you guys are funny. Lauren loves America. I think America is fine but filled with a lot of dumb people.

Pretty depressing that the ultimate goal in life for just about every beautiful, dumb as bricks white girl in the world with shiny eyes is nothing more than to offend the man that helped give birth to her. Particle physics, aeronautics, space exploration? Fuck naw nigga, kanye and twerk.

Sad!

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
NODNOL?
?

Hey! Lauren started it. She was the first to vote conservative to rustle dad's jimmies. Him and mom have always voted liberal although they did vote for Jack Layton that one time. But I took it a step further when I could vote by voting green hahaha

That's me at the Toronto reference library lol. I thought they were going to kick us out.

>She's not in danger. She has a crew with her at all times.
100% of the time? while she's sleeping? etc
She has been physically attacked on several occasions, had piss thrown at her, etc
She is putting herself in danger, why can't you see that?
>The people on the left have no idea who she is
This is completely wrong. She is very well known to everybody, the left and the right.
> Also she's a women and desu is less likely to be hurt.
Then why has she already been attacked several times? Do you think antifa cares abotu not attacking women? They routinely attack women, children, seniors and animals, why do you think they wouldn't attack Lauren (when they already have several times before)?
> I see you are very dedicated. It's cute.
I'm dedicated to the total advancement my people, not specifically to Lauren. Lauren is absolutely helping with this so I appreciate her efforts greatly. If she ever turned on the movement I wouldn't follow her away from it.

>Do you know how much money she makes off you guys?
Yes
It's a matter of public record.
>It's really sad.
How in the world is this sad?
A young woman is independently earning a living as a journalist from direct financial support from those who value her work.
That's the fuckin dream, hunn.

Lauren's dad is conservative. And her sister was partying when Trump got elected and she also posted her Islam video on facebook, saying she agreed with it.

Conclusion: OP is fake

Check out dem filters used Up left in the corner. 'pparently "psykiten" is a thot . Who would've known ?

what's your routine for glutes?

we all know OP is fake, I'm just sharpening my arguments against the "Lauren is a shill / e-celeb" narrative that constantly gets pushed here

I wonder what the non-photoshopped pictures look like.

Obviously lmao. How fucking stupid are you guys. In my OP I posted I've been voting green for 10 years. You think Laurens sister is 28? Jesus Christ lmao

We should blow that causeway up and turn you capers into a forced labor colony desu.

>your face when it's not photoshopped at all

where are your tits ?

lol your such an independent woman. good thing you can think for yourself

what an ass post the rest

that's lauren southerns sister you LARPing neckbeard virgin

So you're 28 or over. How have you not outgrown the Greens yet?

and that is why i posted that you should delete this fucking thread and fuck off, faggot. stop ruining this site with your crap threads. retards who are trolling retards are the biggest fags on the site. neck yourself snownigger.

when did you transition?

Bitch got a fucxing six head. Why doesn't she photoshop it? She shoops every other part of her body.....

Such a fake face, want to be a K-pop "singer"?