Is there an anime that revolves around a pizzeria?

is there an anime that revolves around a pizzeria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSy2hxs6iyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

loli haet pizza

she looks happy though, unless cross pupils mean something else.

>Japanese "pizzas"

I hope there is no such anime.

>not liking mayo on pizza

>liking mayo on pizza

i want to cover your wolfu with mayo.

Don't you dare.

That's gross but at least it isn't Deep Dish

youtube.com/watch?v=nSy2hxs6iyE

Not even posting the image. Disappointed.

reminder that nordic pizza is the best pizza

The second best thing on a pizza after garlic dip

Fucking savages

I know this is a meme, but I would argue that lolis actually loev pizza, as pictured here, she's clearly enjoying it too much.

I bet you put ketchup on steak too.

>eating meat

>being a herbivore

>not eating meat

Poor weak vegetarian cucks do not belong on discussions of food, you have to go.

Code Geass

inb4 'za /ck/ meme

>pizzeria
no, but there is Silver Spoon if you want pizza with cheese and bacon.

I wonder how fresh bacon taste like.

>eating

Why post that without actually posting pizza butt?

Code Geass is probably the closest we'll get.

Kouffuku Graffiti, episode 10
>Select all images with pizza.
whoa

Eleven mayo is quite different from burger mayo.

Buffalo sauce on pizza is best.

This is not true.

How about anime with Cheese Pizza?

I'll tell you later

Pizza Hut thread?

>pizza hut will never bee that cheesy

Hello there, Mr. Skeltal

The most repulsive thing in this pic has to be the cucumber. Apart from that it looks like a great way to end a Saturday night out

>pizza and lolis

What's with Pizza Hut and anime??

I mean, you don't really question it when you hear about some user in the west ordering a large pizza and several liters of pop of himself for a night in.

Is it really so weird that Pizza Hut might cultivate such shenanigans for our eastern counterparts?

You don't like Pizza Hut?

Domino is using Miku to shill their Pizzas, so Pizza Hut is using animu to get some of those shekels out by marketing to Otakus and NEETs

Okay. But this marketing is working?

Did someone say Pizza Hut?

Anime name?

>not liking cucumbers
You are literally a faggot

They're a big sponsor and have been since Code Geass.

>American pizza chains entered Japan in the 1970s (e.g. Shakey's Pizza and Pizza Hut 1973, Domino's pizza in 1985). The largest Japanese pizza chain is Pizza-La. Local types of pizza are popular, with many using mayonnaise sauces, and sometimes other ingredients such as corn, potatoes, avocado, eel, or even honey or chocolate (as in dessert). "Side orders" also often include items such as french fries, fried chicken, baked pasta, as well as vegetable soups, green salads, desserts, and soda or Japanese tea. There is also a strong tradition of using Tabasco sauce on cooked pizzas.

>Local crust variants also exist, for instance mochi pizza. Traditional pizza served in Italian-style restaurants are also popular, and the most popular pizza chain promoting Italian style artisanal pizza is Salvatore Cuomo. The Italian association Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana also has an independent branch in Japan.

I'd love to see a series about a pizzeria. More than just cute girls cranking out slices for the masses or some mass chain crap like Pizza Hut. I want to see a series about the brigade de cuisine of a restaurant genuinely committed to pizza. Not just one kind, I want to see them exploring varieties from all over the world. The stuff from the Mediterranean nations, New York-style, Chicago-style deep dish and thin crust, etc.

There's series where food like bread or some inane activity like mahjong are the most important thing in their universe. Or where there are elaborate tournaments and competitions and government-toppling amounts of money being exchanged. I think that's overdone.

There was a fun little story by Anthony Bourdain about a Japanese expat working as a sushi chef in a dystopian United States run by foodie factions. I'd love to see the anime equivalent of that, a story set in a Japan run by its out-there culinary culture. Not just a world that is functionally like ours but also girls drive tanks or operate ships or whatever, but an actual dystopia.

They know that otaku and neets live off pizza and ramen alone.

Wow. Japs have no shame. When's the last time an American cartoon did a promotion as shameless as this?

>Wow. Japs have no shame
You must be new here.

I'd try it

In the Asian section of my local grocery store, there's some Japanese mayo (I think) in a plastic bottle, surrounded by a plastic bag with a picture of a baby on it. What the fuck is up with that? Should I buy it? It's like $5.

otakus order food a lot

Go ahead and try it out. Japanese mayo (at least in my experience) was better than any of the American mayo I've had. It's a little denser, too.