Motive comes out today

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/2505418/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/insider-trading-and-financial-anomalies-surrounding-las-vegas-attack
archive.li/7yTX9
whalewisdom.com/filer/soros-fund-management-llc#/tabholdings_tab_link
app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=101533&ref=11825657&type=HTML&symbol=MGP&companyName=MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A representing limited liability company interests&formType=4&dateFiled=2017-10-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

says who?

No it doesn’t, tomorrow

MegaAnon said today.

Fake and gay, motive comes out on Wednesday.

Link?
> nice digits

Meganon said they werent naming a date becsuse that ruins credibility.

7thpbp

6'2 and 7" actually

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a motive today.

they'll have a YUGE announcement second tuesday next week. be on the look out.

Motive not necessary

Megaanon is a larping faggot who who show "her" tits

Lol rite is thor's day

That’s a Tiny dick manlet desu.

Alex Jones already confirmed that the motive was antifa jihad. He has correspondence with the hostage rescue team (since destroyed to avoid compromising sources)

MegaAnon is a LARP, just because she posted her feets doesn’t make her legit

They know its going to be religiously motivated. That or he just really hated country music.

Yeah why does it even matter that it was antifa?

Guys its 2:20 am where i am im waiting for this happening, is it happening

I got it user

abc7chicago.com/2505418/

Investigators believe Las Vegas gunman had severe undiagnosed mental illness: Sources

Is this a Motive?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/insider-trading-and-financial-anomalies-surrounding-las-vegas-attack

>cites alex jones as a credible source
i bet you even smell retared

What is the motive for having MULTIPLE SHOOTERS?

While MegaAnon may be a LARP she is an incredibly elaborate one that actually has real knowledge of how parts of the government that like to operate in the shadows work. She isn't some incredibly vague muh illuminatee occult ritual abuse moron like anon5/frank. What she was saying in the thread the other day about how the IC/deep state rope people in to get people to do their bidding is totally in line with things that the Dulles brothers said about how they set up the CIA in the early days.

Anyone have archive link for thread?

>dylan roof shoots a bunch of blacks
>"IT WAS ALEX JONES WHAT DID IT!!!!!"

>stephen paddock shoots some republicans
>"WHO CARES IT DOESN'T MATTER LET'S ALL JUST FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED, BUT ONLY AFTER WE TAKE YOUR GUNS OF COURSE"

ahem** POST FEETS PLS

I feel so old for getting that reference

Bump cause curious

I got it and I'm only 52

Old toons best toons.

The motive IS the target! White Conservative Americans.
Who hates Americans?
Who hates White Americans?
Those are the primary suspects, yet who is the Deep State saying did Not do it?

Can't find it. I miss when a preview for a thread would pop up in the archive when you put your cursor over the "view" link.

accept no others

>333
comped some mad digums

Your age is showing, user

>posted her feets
Are they nice?

Does my trips mean the archive is going to get fixed? Using 4plebs is a pain in the ass.

Sup Forums is being larped by commies for luls.
The IQ on this site has gone down at least 20 points in the last 2 years.

HOLY FUCK IT IS BLM RELATED

PADDOCK WAS ORDERED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS BY THE GOERGE SOROS

HOLY SHIT BIG IF TRUE

>Who hates White Americans?
Everyone including other white americans?

Meh, they were alright, there’s one in sandals and one in like sweat pants someone’s gotta have the sauce I’ll try to dig it up

gookmoot needs to fix this phoneposting its insufferable

Back wit da sauce, definitely not as alright as I remembered

No and tile is hideous.

>Sup Forums
>luls
You can tell what effects your worthless ancient farm equipment ass the most. It's pathetic, just like your existence. You musta got real mad when you found out after the peanuts started rolling around upstairs in that *subhuman* noggin...that what we were stating was actually fact. If must of really killed you when you found your people really were descendants of chimps, while ours actually were descendants of 'intelligent species' such as homo-erectus/neanderthal. Realizing you really were that low on the evolutionary scale must have been a hard day for you.

>PADDOCK WAS ORDERED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS BY THE GOERGE SOROS
>HOLY SHIT BIG IF TRUE

soros owns shares in OSI Systems!!! They stood to gain the most!

from pic related, what are the odds.

nice one

It hurt me just watching this lmao

The quick rundown:

Buy Shares in OSI Systems, he said...

Soros did. He owns 61 percent of the company. They stand to gain alot from whathappened in Vegas.

Everyone who listened to the leaker in pic relate just got comped mad profits

Adelson, OSI, Chertoff, Nevada, big attack.... what is the probability that the solid gold stock tip given by 'John' in his warning which later came true was a coincidence:

1 in 272 billion chance it was a lucky guess.

Soros wants a color Revolution in the USA. He make his money when there's blood n thestreets. That's the type of guy he is.

If it wasn't for a "miracle" things could have been so much worse. We're so lucky. We have the best people.

Look how much soros earns from terroism:

>"Both Soros and Chertoff are profiting from the naked body scanners by way of the

company Rapiscan, whose contract is worth $173 million. Lobbyists for this company include Susan Carr, a former senior legislative aide to Representative David Price (D-N.C.) who is coincidentally chairman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee."
>"Another notable connection to Rapiscan is leftist billionaire George Soros, who owned 11,300 shares of OSI Systems, Inc., the company that owns Rapiscan. Nova Tea
Party Patriots writes, “OSI’s stock has appreciated considerably over the course of
the year.”
archive.li/7yTX9
Soros also doubled down and put $42 Million on a Put option for MGM Resorts in August.

whalewisdom.com/filer/soros-fund-management-llc#/tabholdings_tab_link

Also check out this big cash out

Transaction date Sept 29, 2017!!!

app.quotemedia.com/data/downloadFiling?webmasterId=101533&ref=11825657&type=HTML&symbol=MGP&companyName=MGM Growth Properties LLC Class A representing limited liability company interests&formType=4&dateFiled=2017-10-03

>wimpy posting

Someone LARPing as a LVPD member