>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 4
imgur.com/a/n9eKu
imgur.com/a/WyTNp

Developments Oct 9
>Unconfirmed: pro-FSA activist in Hasakah says ISIS pulling tanks from fronts with YPG & moving them to Al Busayrah & Al Mayadin to halt SAA
>Syrian Army gaining ground in Al Mayadin this morning
>HTS seizes 20+ pickup trucks, a T55, and a BMP1 from govt forces during assault on Abu-Dali, captures hundreds of SAA and civs, leaked footage suggest mass execution planned
>Elite 42nd Brigade have been deployed to the Damascus-Golan border
>Russia formally agrees to supply Saudis with S-400 missile system
>Erbil, Baghdad agree on lifting anti-kurdish sanctions to ease tensions
>HTS allegedly seized town of Armanaz in N. Idlib from Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham
>Hassan Nasrallah: "US protects Daesh in several of Syria's regions" using USAF
>SAA advances into Hatla area of DeZ after intense fighting with IS in Khasham

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/natohawks/status/917386484172447744
free-news.su/interesnoe/23722-sirijskaya-armiya-poluchila-solncepek
inosmi.ru/politic/20171006/240451347.html
spectator.co.uk/2017/10/how-putin-came-to-rule-the-middle-east/
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23732-styagivaet-karman-na-golanskix-vysotax
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-tightens-siege-jihadists-golan-heights-pocket/
pandoraopen.ru/2017-10-08/siriya-igil-poslednie-novosti-08-oktyabrya-2017/#1507437000
imgur.com/a/wImKw
youtube.com/watch?v=tabJOnS2Myg
youtube.com/watch?v=aKripMSjIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=azTvgLt1PL4
**.com/video-149898754_456239733
**.com/video-149898754_456239727
**.com/video-149898754_456239729
**.com/video-149898754_456239726
**.com/video-149898754_456239749
free-news.su/interesnoe/23708-arestovali-amerikanskogo-shpiona
youtu.be/XV4GAfTINf0
archive.is/RazwM
southfront.org/fethullah-gulen-wielding-power-influence-shadows/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.341603&lon=40.156274&z=17&m=b
twitter.com/Hammurabi_News/status/917313846817316865
youtube.com/watch?v=8nvDeutJ4Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=15aNaTU2Jzg
almasdarnews.com/article/iran-vows-designate-us-army-terrorist-entity/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2MUKMHYm4
sana.sy/en/?p=115452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think your request might be too spicy pham

Post it m8.

Like waaaaay too fucking spicy
It might turbo trigger /sg/ posters

Do it

Is /sg/ back? I came a few days ago and the threads were barely being kept alive and some of them died. Was a sad time.

Just do it

It's just returning to its normal form, usually late night ones die out. You are in peak hours right now.

You asked for it

All of my keks m8!

At least we get Alexandretta back

too bad we can't have a normal discussion because kids came home and decided to be edgy

Dead Russian! What a lovely day! More dead Russians!

> Russian pig is crying, giving all Intel it has
twitter.com/natohawks/status/917386484172447744

you're going to give bongroach a heart attack with this

Not even God can save him, he's too busing laughing his ass out.

The leader of the Taliban, Hibatullah Akhundzada, has officially urged his supporters to stop fighting ISIS groups in Afghanistan, according to local media reports on Saturday.

Akhundzada addressed representatives of the extremist tribal confederation during a meeting of Taliban leaders in the rural Helmand province of Afghanistan about two weeks ago, sources within the Afghan security forces say. The meeting allegedly also involved members of the Quetta Shura, as the Taliban top leadership council is officially called.

During this meeting, Akhundzada is reported to have asked for an end to hostilities between the Taliban forces and the so-called ISIS Khorasan Province (ISIS-KP), the Afghan branch of the international terrorist organisation.

The two armed groups have in the past often clashed violently, with for example over 90 militants from both sides being killed in an armed conflict last April. Around the same time, ISIS assassinated one of the top Taliban leaders in the city of Peshawar, northwestern Afghanistan. ISIS has accused the Taliban of being driven by ethnic Pashtun nationalism and tribal traditions, rather than by the Salafist-Wahhabi ideology that is the basis for both Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Afghanistan has experienced continuous instability and conflict for decades, due to a combination of violent insurgency and foreign occupation. For the past 16 years, the United States has had armed forces in the country in an attempt to defeat militant groups.

Ha

>Commander of the "Military Council of Deir ez-Zor" Ahmed Abu Khawla reported that the SDF are 3 km away. from the village of Markada.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but hasn't SDF been "fighting" in that city for weeks?
Goddamn this SDF vs ISIS meme "conflict"

TOS-1A officialy in Tigers' arsenal, the fuck it's barely used by Russians, huge:
>free-news.su/interesnoe/23722-sirijskaya-armiya-poluchila-solncepek

How Putin came to rule the Middle East:
>inosmi.ru/politic/20171006/240451347.html
>spectator.co.uk/2017/10/how-putin-came-to-rule-the-middle-east/

SAA Golan heights offensive:
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23732-styagivaet-karman-na-golanskix-vysotax
>almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-tightens-siege-jihadists-golan-heights-pocket/

Last article:
>US torturing Syrian refugees in Jordanian camps:
>pandoraopen.ru/2017-10-08/siriya-igil-poslednie-novosti-08-oktyabrya-2017/#1507437000
Plenty of other stuff in older articles too!

Russia baiting Kurds and allegedly proposed them building a gas pipe from their Iraqi area to Black Sea:
>en.economiciraq.com/2017/10/08/russia-announces-a-project-to-connect-the-kurdistan-oil-and-gas-pipeline-to-the-black-sea/

MAP UPDATE
>imgur.com/a/wImKw
Just put it under Random with today's date

FOOTAGE from yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=tabJOnS2Myg
youtube.com/watch?v=aKripMSjIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=azTvgLt1PL4
**.com/video-149898754_456239733
**.com/video-149898754_456239727
**.com/video-149898754_456239729
**.com/video-149898754_456239726
**.com/video-149898754_456239749

**=vk
Enjoy!

Lmao, turns out faggots can't even control the tribals or their own press releases, one of these two

Haha I was just reading on Kacey how Taliban called ISIS a crusader affiliate and all the Bernds were saying how this proves ISIS has no support in muslim world
What BS
ISIS will do to Taliban what they did to FSA in 2014

Sugar, meat, diary products and bread prices go down! Syrian anons must be happy!
>sana.sy/ru/?p=121982

don't talk back to your superiors, subhuman pseudo nigger monkey

Interesting, US spy arrested in Damas, after they took him, no one knows what happened.
Sednaya? Mkhabarat? Suck it pig
>free-news.su/interesnoe/23708-arestovali-amerikanskogo-shpiona

bump

Isn't Abu Khawla the bike thief and rapist who was formerly an ISIS commander before they kicked him out?

I want them in Busayrah right now!

Mhabarat giving him ye olde ballzapper treatment, for sure.

yes

>Busayrah
Whats happening there Padre?

It's the IS supply line to Deir ezZor and also a gate to Omar oil fields along with Mayadeen
Probably, oh well, such is a life of a spy, it requires some.. Ballz..

>New southfront video

youtu.be/XV4GAfTINf0

bump

bump

Thanks for the bumps lads

Danke
>MAP UPDATE
>Just put it under Random with today's date
Got it, thanks Padre.

REAL PREVIOUS BREAD

bump

I wouldn't be so sure.
Taliban in Afghanistan is well entrenched and in the right areas enjoys almost unlimited support.

>What prompted the US-Turkey visa dispute?
Visa suspension was a reaction to Ankara's Syria policy and the arrest of a US embassy employee, Turkish official says.

The US move to suspend visa services in Turkey was motivated both by Washington's concern over Ankara's Syria policy, and by last week's arrest of a US embassy employee who allegedly had information on American involvement in the 2016 failed coup attempt, a senior Turkish official told Al Jazeera.

The US mission in Turkey announced on Sunday that it had stopped all non-immigrant visa services amid concerns over "the security of US mission and personnel". Ankara reiterated reciprocally hours later, using similar language.

The development is unprecedented between the two NATO allies and represents a major fallout in bilateral relations.

>Turkish authorities last week detained Metin Topuz, a Turkish citizen working for the US consulate in Istanbul. He was accused of having links to the organisation of Fethullah Gulen, an exiled religious leader and businessman based in the US and wanted in Turkey. Ankara accuses Gulen of masterminding the July 15 coup attempt that killed more than 300 people.

>Another US consulate employee was called in for questioning by the Istanbul prosecutor's office on Monday as his son and wife were taken into custody in Amasya province. Turkish authorities say that both Metin Topuz and the second unnamed employee have no diplomatic immunity or title.

Several US citizens were among the thousands arrested in Turkey after the coup attempt, including American pastor Andrew Brunson. President Donald Trump unsuccessfully appealed to Turkey for his release, along with a letter signed by 78 members of Congress.

>Erdogan said last month that Ankara would release the pastor once Gulen was extradited to Turkey.
Ankara has also been displeased with Washington's move to deliver arms to Kurdish groups that Turkey views as "terrorists".

archive.is/RazwM

Anyone intrested about the Gulen and his movement here is a some good info about that.
>Fethullah Gulen - Wielding power and influence from the shadows
>southfront.org/fethullah-gulen-wielding-power-influence-shadows/

>SAA reached Al Siyasah bridge
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.341603&lon=40.156274&z=17&m=b

Thanks

>T 62s
lel shitty tank tbqh
but actually preformed well there due to the terrian

Seriously close to Abu Kamal now, wonder if they'll go for military victory over IS, or rather focus on capturing the oil fields.
I'm quite sure US and Russia already agreed that SAA will be the ones entering the oil fields.

>shitty tank
>actually preformed well

its a shiity tank
but afganistan is such a shit hole and tanks are hard to use that the narrow chassie helped it work in the area
if you use T 62s in a real tank fight its one of the worst bags of shit since the BT7

Not reaching T2 makes me dubious though (alright ISIS counteroffensive probably halted it), Hezzies really need massive Iraqi back-up to make it work. The Rawah/Qaim offensive better start soon...
Also, this weird report has me worried about Omar:
twitter.com/Hammurabi_News/status/917313846817316865

The higher up said to post a Nina
>captcha: gulf allianz

That tank was mainly used as fire support rather then breakthrough formations.
>afganistan is such a shit hole
>any place we cant fight by rushing tanks is a shithole
Neck yourself lad, just because the standard fighting methods dont apply there dosent make it a shithole.

i dont know why but putin looks really young here
Like his face

>post a Nina
More Nina

>75 SAF soldiers honoured for contributions in fight against ISIS

The soldiers, who recently returned from their deployment in Qatar and Kuwait, received Overseas Service Medals from Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen at a ceremony at the Ministry of Defence.

Lauding them for their service, Dr Ng said: "Through your efforts, through your deployments there, the world we cherish is safer."

The SAF is regarded as a "valued contributor" to the coalition, and won praise from coalition partners such as the US Central Command and Combined Joint Task Force (CJTF), he added.

"They were very impressed with your professional bearing in carrying out your duties, and we know that they value our contributions in the niche areas," he said.

The SAF has deployed troops to provide intelligence analysis support to the CJTF.

It also deployed a KC-135R tanker aircraft to support air-to-air refuelling operations for coalition aircraft. The tanker squadron's contributions came during a crucial period leading up to the liberation of Mosul from ISIS in July, Dr Ng said.

He added that these overseas operations have given the SAF an avenue to sharpen its capabilities and gain operational insights.

"We should apply the knowledge to counter-terrorism and peacetime contingency operations back home," he said.

>The SAF has been involved in counter-terrorism missions for a decade now, he noted, beginning with a deployment to Afghanistan against Al-Qaeda in 2007 that lasted till 2013.

>Over the past four years, the SAF has joined coalition militaries to deal with ISIS.

The SAFwill continue to be part of multinational efforts to tackle such threats, Dr Ng said.

"Unless the source of terrorism is neutralised at its beginnings, more and more Singaporeans and other residents, whether in Malaysia, Indonesia and other Asean countries will be radicalised," he added. boom

Thanx and hei Pakistanbro! Hear there's some big corruption scandal in there

>Hezzies really need massive Iraqi back-up to make it work
Oh definitely, I've counted at least 10 T2/Hmaymah raids that scored 5/10+ dead in the recent months, unless PMU comes from Anbar there's no point in pushing any further in the T2 area. I'm afraid PMU is aware of the very same thing - their advances in Anbar could've been counteres the same way Hezzies were/are in the T2 area.

RuAF working
>youtube.com/watch?v=8nvDeutJ4Kw
>youtube.com/watch?v=15aNaTU2Jzg

10 #PKK killed by #ISIS
6 in Deer Al Zour
3 in Raqqa
1 in Al Hasakah
Wow, 10 dead in 14 days, it's almost like WW2 over there!

Difference is PMU in Iraq has the ability to humvee zerg, well, Qaim should be interesting.

Sums up their endeavours in DeZ pretty much.
>oh fugg I ran over a friend :DD
>oh fugg I crashed a helicopter :DDD

>Iran vows to designate US Army as terrorist entity
The chief of the Iran Revolutionary Guards has reportedly vowed to equate the US Army with Daesh if the US puts them on the terror group list.
almasdarnews.com/article/iran-vows-designate-us-army-terrorist-entity/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies
>Source: Sputnik

>watching documentary on ISIS
>get to 22:28
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2MUKMHYm4
>muh barrel bombs created ISIS
>ISIS can not be dealt with without dealing with Assad first
>Assad is the REAL terrorist, even moreso than ISIS
>muh 200,000 *cough* I mean 300,000 murdered civilians

In this case it kind of sucks, because Zushka on a Toyota > Humvee
Also I've seen post-Mosul they've modified them to fit IRAMs, this is great in the deserts, like throwing small SVBIEDs over there.
The fuck is the Majoosi love for IRAMs tho, be it ballistic or improvised, they just can't have enough of it.

damn son, fucking gotta love dat visible concussion

hello master baker,
>Hear there's some big corruption scandal in there
Which country referring to? Turkey or Pakistan?

It's pretty much "get the fuck out of the range of our ballistic missiles or there'll be problemz"
If Iran bait US into war on their ground, my cock will fall off from wankin to the footage

Latest hentai batches are up on the cafe featuring a story about le G-D Emperor Drumpf and our glorious Little Rocket Man.
Get it while it's still hot!

Press F for the Sheik Sniper.

But would the US risk another land invasion?

Unarmored Toyotas can still get taken out with small arms fire, which sucks.
>Majoosi love for IRAMs
it werks

?
Did his micro-bomb detonate after

>drumpf
back to john oliver's tiny cock with you

>ISIS Claims killed 11 #PKK element yesterday near #Koniko field northeast of Deir al-Zour.

Vegas Shooting will eventually be linked to Iran / Syria / Yemen (pick one or more).

Then the cruise missiles will rain.

And nobody will mention that Saudi Arabia bankrolls Isis.

>BREAKING: #ISIS Claims 2 car bomb attacks killed 32 #PKK element in Al-Sa'wa and Hawaij Diab villages in northeast of Deir Al-Zour.
So, are they just making shit up because they were exposed or has it really started?

Lads, how do you cope with the neocon shittery of the rest of this board?
I've been here since the /new/ days, and I'm so disheartened. It's so fucking depressing going through other threads, seeing these useful idiots whipped into war frenzy. Say anything against their idol Trump, anything to suggest he may be in the wrong regarding NK, Iran, Syria, and they just scream >le shill!!!!!1111
I don't recognize this place any more ;_;

Tribals encouraging diversity
G*d knows mate, I really hope they're that stupid and arrogant but doubt it.

Maybe rouge elements within ISIS going fuck it lets "kill em all". Not all members must be happy with the higher managements decisions?

>Lads, how do you cope with the neocon shittery of the rest of this board?
Fucking easy, I only come to /sg/

There is only one bread in Sup Forums - the /sg/ bread, the rest is an illusion.
Also expecting something sane and smart on Sup Forums is retarded

Who wants to fly the Blood-Stained Banner as our Confederate militia movement steamrolls an American-held city for the glory of Dixie?

It's sort of crazy, but most that think they're so "red-pilled" are just as cucked as the cucks they rail on against.

SNUS HERE

BACK FROM BAN BOIS

>SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING

don't put them all in one batch, they're not the same. Best korea can get fucked for all i care, and there is arguably reason to do so. Not for syria and iran.

/ptg/ is making fun of us again

Still dont think they are stupid enough to do this. They might increase support for groups to destabilize Iran such as the kurds in the north, Jundullah for sistan baluchistan and Mujaheddin E Khalaq ( if they arent just a meme but a real threat)

Indeed, i have a theory that ISIS are tolerating the tribal circlejerk with Khawla because they can focus less on SDF fronts. If it's true, maybe some higher ups decided it was time to clear their name and launch an offensive (since it has been exposed) or maybe it indeed is rogue elements.
It could just be horseshit publications to make people less suspicious of the secret alliance, but I hope SDF will have to work for their gains from now on...

Bloody Yank, you know you can't stop us from liberating the Malorossiya from your Yankee grip.

>ANNA News Media Man Aleksandr is alongside #Tiger_Forces units operating at the al Mayadin Front Lines
Noice

Hänga dig själv värsta Svenska

>Defense Ministry publishes new evidence of US-led alliance’s support for terrorists in Syria

The Defense Ministry published new evidence of the involvement of the Israeli occupation and the US-led international alliance in supporting, funding, and providing weapons and ammo to terrorist organizations in Syria.

In a report published on Monday, the Defense Ministry said that since the start of the war on Syria, large amounts of Western-made weapons and ammo were seized in different areas in Syria, and American-made weapons were sighted in the possession of terrorists from ISIS and other terror organizations.

The Ministry said that these weapons are procured through various channels and via companies in Eastern Europe affiliated with US and NATO intelligence agencies, and then they are delivered to Turkey or Saudi Arabia via European ports of the American Ramstein Air Base in Germany.

The report pointed out that terrorist from ISIS and Jabhet al-Nusra were provided with rockets, rifles, machineguns, anti-air weapons, and even tanks in exchange for oil that the terrorists steal from wells in Syria and Iraq.

After the liberation of east Aleppo and areas in the provinces of Homs, Hama, Aleppo, and Deir Ezzor from ISIS and al-Nusra, the Syrian Arab Army found weapons made in Bulgaria and Eastern European countries that the terrorists left behind, the Ministry added.

The report also revealed that the Israeli occupation provided various types of weapons to Jabhat al-Nusra and other terror groups in Syria.

>The report said that other channels used to army terrorists in Syria include the support programs for the so-called “moderate opposition” which were organized by the administration of former US President Barack Obama, and these weapons ended up in the hands of terrorists as evidenced by videos and photos that popped up on social media showing al-Nusra terrorists using American-made TOW anti-tank rockets.

sana.sy/en/?p=115452