HAPPENING: Rick and Morty redpill the normies!!!

Rick and Morty dropped a redpill bomb about Israel and the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=oWw6ukjPExw

This is the beginning of a mass redpilling....

We already had these threads slowpoke

When did this happen ?

You are so late it is embarrassing.

>He thinks people who watch rick and morty are capable of thinking
Here's your (you), Faggot. Take it to the store and buy a book.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

What kinda sick bait is this OP? Rick completely pussied out. He backpedaled so hard and fast away from the subject its honestly sad. Besides no fans are redpilled, they are busy rioting at McDonalds over sauce packets and selling them for insane prices only a retard would buy.

This aside, I did think the scene/episode was funny; It was just pathetic that Rick pussied out so hard.

Most leftists hate Israel. So this is hardly a "redpill."

is this what reddit thinks? that rick and morty is a show for smart people? Ill admit i like rick and morty but lets not sit here and pretend that its some deep philosophical scientific show pontificating human thought. its not. Literally your average dumbass can follow the jokes and ''science'' behind it.

Dumb swedeshit

Most leftists hate cancer too, maybe something is just evil like israel.

sweet summerchild

Few episodes back, didnt really mean anything, although it surprised me that they would let the creators get away with it.

>Rick and Morty

Neck yourself

who let the newfag in?

fagcuck

>*burp* intelligently in your direction

I love their radical centrist position.

Rick IS pathetic, however. I think the writers try to conevy that through his complete unlikeability but people's views on who constitutes an honorable man have become distorted, so nowadays you can create a cool character by making him go against every human convention since people want that, for they are bored with "normality" even if they haven't explored anything that isn't already inside their hand. People want to be entertained by watching stuff get wrecked by characters that don't care about the stuff that is getting wrecked. This is why everyone fails to see the point of R&M. Heck, people don't realise that Rick actually believes in God.

wtf i love szechuan sauce now