Minor reddit social experiment underway

Hello.

I posted an article that absolutely does not exist to /r/politics, the link just 404s. The title also falsely claims that Trump is a white supremacist who expressed admiration of Hitler.

Currently sitting at over 100 upvotes and rising. Nobody has noticed the article does not exist.

>inb4 back to Ieddit

I just think it's fun to see how sheepish they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/759rlz/donald_trump_a_kkkendorsed_white_supremacist_who/?st=j8kdpuxf&sh=43d85ae4
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/75ad0v/bernie_sanders_here_are_40_ways_he_could_still_win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody reads anything. They all just upbote stuff that sounds good to them. Well the problem with reddit is everyone has a big chip on their shoulder so they eat this shit up.

Post link to thread

found it and upvoted

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/759rlz/donald_trump_a_kkkendorsed_white_supremacist_who/?st=j8kdpuxf&sh=43d85ae4

go to
>>>reddit.com/u/Data_Acc
and you’ll find it

Yeah. 118 now with 86% upvoted. Let's see if it hits the front page before admins destroy it.

>so much for the superiority of the upvote system

This is hilarious

Inb4 FrontPage and Reddit gold
Inb4 slate actually writes that article and shows off the upboats

a social experiment doesnt work when there are upvote bots ran and companies paid to run them in order to push an agenda. lulzworthy for sure OP, but just have to say it.

>reddit.com/u/Data_Acc
OP what's your password? Do you mind if I take control of the account (its a throwaway).

Now this is how you invade redshit

Turn their own hugbox into a hell of retards

>Make fake anti Trump articles everyday
>Become the richest redshitter on the internet

Why are you requesting this?

>data mining reddit accounts

don't be stupid dudes.

Sorry but I wanna keep my throwaway :^)

Redditor faggots lurk here too much though. Won't be long before they try to shut it down. Screenshot as much as you can before they do

The thread is only people saying '404' and obvious Sup Forumstards, pic related.

Kind of failed here OP

look at this obvious dipshit. we need a subversion 101 class here

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. These comments are going to be hilarious.

>mfw plebbit is now FAKENEWS
I think you're onto something

We should do this semi-regularly to catalog just how fucking baseless the upboat system is.

Yeah, if you want to comment, please at least be subtle. Otherwise I won't get reddit gold from some liberal with too much money.

But they believed it

No they aren't. Its gonna be a bunch of Sup Forumstards with no sense of subtlety and a few confused redditors saying the article 404'd

Yup.no shit.

>they still haven't picked up on it

Idk how reddit works, can you edit the post after words?

In that case let it get some more upvotes and then tell them what a group of stupid sheep they are

Add a rick roll for good measure

Idk we still have a shot at the comment section going to shit while people and bots still upvote it.

Add a pickle rick roll
Subvert their memes and use it against them

An ideal comment for those with reddit accounts would be mentioning the 404 but at the same time how "absolutely believable" it is

>1 hour top of rising

The mods must be retarded

spread the narrative that slate took the article down to WH pressure

so are we placing bets on how long/how high it goes before getting nuked?

if you guys are going to post, can we, at least, please try for some subtly

>Sup Forums mentioned in the comments

I would say 5 minutes.

Amazing, almost 200 upvotes now.

this
posting "drumpf ________" is a dead give away

doing shit like that is why the fake blm "go back to africa" meme failed back in july

assuming this is one of you two, you gotta try a little harder. anybody even remotely interested in politics knows that meme is a troll by now.

as if Sup Forums is any better
(reddit space)
we/you/they all just read the headline

Lol that is downvoted to the bottom and the upvotes keep increasing every refresh. This could be a huge coup.

If you have a reddit account, start asking what happened to the link and if the WH asked for it to get taken down.

Maybe cite "damning info" or some shit.

literally me

delete

Who snitched?

>faggot flag being a faggot

I mean it kinda adds counter legitimacy too in some vague stupid way so it works.

>I would say this article is about on part with the writing quality of most Slate articles. Deserves the upvotes.

Which one of you posted this? hahaha

Friendly reminder to upvote the commentors that obliviously didn't read the article.

Friendly reminder to write comments like you didn't read the article to make it more legitimate*

thanks dalek

These people think they're smarter than us, huh?

Fucking retards, who comments before reading the article being discussed?

And this experiment shows just how brain dead they are. Oddly enough they don't even realise it and thus give the right free votes. Oh and many only read headlines. Liberals everyone....

me
pls upboat

>retarded
Or they have an agenda

You've never been to reddit have you?

Pretty sure the mods and most upvotes are purchased/bots. Just post an anti-trump article and it will be front page, guranteed.

Nice work. Screen grabbed for posterity.

>PickleRickNTheHouse

Nah you're just memeing.

I can think of a few people

HAHAHAHA this is great

>88% UPVOTE
this reddit post is blessed by kek, it will be on the popular page soon

Can someone come up with a bullshit paragraph about this, so when the people say "404", the users who "can see it" have something to quote? Something with subtle references to Sup Forums.

lol Sup Forums BTFO

Update: article was removed and I am now banned.

Should have posted here only after the article is deleted, would have probably gotten further. :/

Interesting psyop - but what's the actual endgame here?

The muslim extremism in british schools psyop was extremely high quality and probably really made some people think. Wouldn't that sort of thing be more effective?

If everybody downvotes him, his comment will be auto hidden for having a low score

*ceases handrubbing*

We would have gotten away with it if only if it wasn't for those goys and their stupid mods.

absolutely genius, user

Liberals are... (finish the sentence)

it's removed for "404" now, next time link an article and flair it with "headline change"

It's over boys.

easily misled

I keked at that one too.

I did the same with an "article" about how niggers are dumber than whites on Sup Forums and got 70 replies

Fuck off

If you do this again, make a fake article that you can archive and link in the comments so the mods won't remove your post.

OP fucked up by postin it here while still live. Shoulda let the experiment run it's course, documented results, then posted. Tryhard fags will ruin this.

but that's actually true

That's reddit though, so this is to be expected from these people.

a post of "op is a giant fucking faggot" isnt the same as an upvote

70 replies telling u ur a faggot wow great work user :^)

that sub is unironically CTR/shareblue/MM controlled

First you snitch and then you contact the admins??? You gay faggot..

Niggers are dumber than whites tho...

Already done by some redditor

I see people unironically say that all the time. My coworkers stopped saying it though because I laugh in there face and ask how that secures their position in anyway. People literally this empowers their movement.

It's populated with bots you know...

>I just made up some shit that "the WH made them remove the article"
>This is now a fact
How journalism works.

POST MOAR

maybe use a more reputable source next time like Medium

cry more bitch nigga

If you really want to mess with them, you should make hundreds of fake articles per day.... Not just one. Nobody will notice just one, you need to make hundreds...

This is like a modern version of Emporer's New Clothes.

>70 posts
>alot

Bitch I can get reply limit with a "my gf cheated on me with a black guy"

It was nice while it lasted. Thanks for the early morning laughs, OP.
He would need a few dummy accounts to make it believable.

the news already is this basically

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/75ad0v/bernie_sanders_here_are_40_ways_he_could_still_win/

I'm also reporting this thread and any others for raiding lmao what u gonna do about it

He wanted to go into the thread OP made and stir the pot more. Maybe drop some made up quotes from that 404 article

>removed for link problem - 404
Id say your experiment confirmed The Science Wars