Jews

why do all jews have such a big nose? what is the scientific reason to it? literally every one with a big nose is jew or black

Air is free

This

fpbp

Is that photoshopped?

makes allot of sense

no thats barbra streisend

God marked them so we would always know who not to trust. Modern (((technology))) helps them hide in plain sight.

If you thing jews have big noses, wait 'till you visit Greece

yeah quite big but not as bad as the jew

I have her nose....just my nose is fatter
Soon I will have a nose job

who likes my drawing of jew just did it

Hello goldenbe... i mean hello hans.

dont get a nosejob bro be proud of yourself, show the nose off bro it shows your heritage, be proud

wait a minute, Pinocchio...

Middle eastern and south Americans have big noses too

I'm a femanon, when I was younger some kids laughed at me...but my nose is really ugly
It's just fat

Genes that make the frontal lobe grow more cause the whole to project outward more, as the growth factors don't stay confined to the brain when its still a foetus. Estrogen also controls the growth of the nose (why twinks have more narrow and petite noses), and estrogen also makes you more emotional and concerned with what others think of you. If they were selected for financial success, low estrogen levels would be of use. Finally, they have around 25-50% middle eastern ancestry, and middle easterners have larger and longer noses due to the climate (hot and dry).

Make sure to carry around a signed and certified document that you have authentic blue eyes, undyed blond hair and a map of all your haplogroups.

And, after getting the nosejob, they go off and marry another Jew. Thus, guaranteeing a plastic surgeon customers in a few years.

>jews and middle eastern
You mean
>middle eastern
How could a Germqnic call Jews white but not italians?
Jews should look like full blown niggers to the majority of Anglo Americans like this one.

would fug

post a pic of your nose, be proud of you nose, my grandpa was german he had the fattest nose but he would of looked weird with out it

dem eyes tho

Probably because they lie so much.

10/10

>fpbp
A classic

she looks really crazy, you know the crazy look ,but i cant seem to point out what part of her face makes her look like that? possibly the angle of the eyebrows compared to the nose?

> was a lying jew, yes. His puppet was a golem.

Objectively this.

>Air is free
jokes aside it's actually their neanderthal genes, they also have sloping foreheads, enlarged orbital brows and a distinctive "bun" in the back of their head

Jews don't have big noses its a meme. When Ivanka became a jew did she gain a bigger nose all of a sudden? Most jews today are gentically European

I honestly believe this.

:(

Whats your heritage?
Got MONGOLED, by soviet union?

What if dystopian cyberpunk future happens, and all the air will be privatized by mega corps? Will jews adapt to new environment and evolve into having smallest nose possible?

pic related

show front on pic side on looks normalish

>When Ivanka became a jew
Born a jew and becoming a jew are 2 different things. Jews are a race, in addition to religion. You don't have to be both to be one of them, but you can be both.

Google nose detected

It's fat...
No one in my family has my ugly nose
But my dad has a "jew" nose, I want to make a DNA test

you know the best way to judge a nose is by judging the vagina so if you really want results post a picture of that aswell

Probably for surviving sandstorms in deserts...

oi that could actually make sense some evolution shit

jesus is this real?

big if true

Because they lie a lot

FP mother fucking BP

Enhanced smelling for money and little children.

So should I get a nose job ?
I somehow like the nose hump, I just really that my nose is fat. I'm a kindergarten teacher and I don't earn that much, so I really have to decide... I'm 20

A true classic. Thanks /pole/.

>why do all jews have such a big nose?

That is untrue. They often have rhinoplasties in their 'teens.

* I just really hate that my nose is so fat

If you’re a female I could see why but if you are a male than stop being a whiny fag

I'm a female

The Jew nose.

FPBP

Great shoop

its possible that the large nose is the 'mark of Cain,' which is the symbol by which the children of the first murderer are identified

it becomes even more strange when you add the possibility that Cain (the patriarch of the people who now call themselves jews) might have been the child of Satan+Eve

this is the true interpretation of 'the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil,' which we already know, Satan lied about, (you shall become as wise as God) and we also know that Adam and Even covered their bodies after they had 'eaten that fruit'

Shekels have a very distinct smell. There are some shekels that we find that you'll never know is there because you have inferior olfactory capacity. Good luck being a genetic failure goy.

Dude, it's a normal nose, why did you make it sound like it's this huge hideous thing on your face?

It's because Jew genes trace back to the middle east and middle eastern people have big noses.

>tries to explain human biology with ridiculous fairy tails from 2,000 years ago
Christcucks, everyone

tits or gtfo

Air is free, FREEEEEEE!

bong bringing the bants

Doesn't Italians, Germans and other people of European decent have big noses too? If you look portraits of the American founding fathers alot of them do. I'm confused.

Every white person has neanderthal genes dipshit.

Hey femanon, I'm another femanon. I don't think your nose is that bad. The one pic is up close so it probably makes it bigger than it actually is. You may have body dysmorphia and see yourself differently from what others see. Maybe talk to a doctor about what you think?

Having surgery is a big deal and sometimes it can become worse that before. If you have thought about it for a long time and you think its the right choice then go for it, but get a few consultations first.

It’s just a meme. Most of the time you can’t even tell jews and Europeans apart

literally nothing wrong with that nose.

Aryan noses come in different shapes, definitely not jewish nose.

bit more than 2000, and the bible explains that 'the earth became without form and void' at approximately the same time that geology proves the last ice age happened

so someone was keeping some pretty damn good notes

Just look at the Samaritans. You can tell where Jews get their big noses from.

For Brown Nosing the boss... why else?

The nose knows

Yes Jews like free !
Uh.......

BECAUSE AIR IS FREE.

I'm also ugly... even my own family told me this. I have a ugly face shape and a weird masculine chin, my cheeks are fat, I'm also very small ( 153 cm), I have still pimples, weird eyes, thin lips
I think just good looking people have success

Pretty much impossible to say how good or bad it looks without seeing your entire face. The shape of the nose itself matters, but it also needs to match the other proportions of your head/face.

In general I would say avoid cosmetic surgeries, because even if the surgery turns out well, your kids won't look like you.

whats up with jews always trying to be in power? hillary clearly got some jew in her

i want to go to sleep but i also want to watch my thread stay popin

10/10 classic, sir

You are a gentleman

Also my breasts are sagging somehow

Looks fine to me though... Jewish noses are much bigger and protrude more. This one just looks quite aquiline which for some reason to me is the most aesthetic nose type

kek, you're in Germany. Just immigrate to the US and people will throw themselves at you b/c they associate european accents with class.

show a pic so we can judge them, so far there is literally nothing wrong with your nose

>weird masculine chin
show profile of chin

Smooth user, real smooth

Reiß dich mal zusammen Mädel, ihr Frauen übertreibt bei sowas dauernd. So ein kritisches Umfeld wie du's beschreibst wird dich natürlich kirre machen, das hat mit Instinkt zu tun, aber du bist nun nicht gezwungen irgendeiner Wurst auf Sup Forums 'ne Beschreibung vorzubeten. Der Erfolg kommt mit der Übung, geh öfter raus und achte auf spiegelnde Oberflächen, ich wette von fünf Typen an denen du vorbeikommst drehen sich vier heimlich nach dir um.

Ich bin 20 aber die Männer denken, dass ich 14 oder so wäre

Friendly reminder never to breed with (((hook nosed))) person they always seem to discover some (((long ancestry))).
Except if it's not like that due to some kind of injury

they look good nothing wrong, hard to judge in a shirt but, maybe just go topless you can blur out your nipples if you feel abit gross posting on here

I can't tell if they're sagging with all those clothes on top

FPBP