Swedish kids abused and beaten every day in 95% immigrant school

“My kids have been home since Wednesday, they have not felt safe and I have not wanted to force them there” said Malin, a mother to two boys who go to the school in Kristianstad.
“When one of the boys said he did not want to play football because the immigrants cheat, two of them attacked him.It ended with this boy being completely covered in blood before
The Swedish principal took the side of the immigrant kids who were attacking Swedish kids, and she instructed the Swedish kids to “walk away” when there was trouble.

whitegenocideproject.com/swedish-kids-beg-to-leave-95-immigrant-school-after-beatings-and-strangling/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY
kristianstadsbladet.se/kristianstad/foraldrar-trotta-pa-vald-pa-skolgarden/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I confused ''Multiculturalism'' with Multiculturalism Yes'' image in my folder kek

The memes just write themselves at this point eh Sweden?

95 PERCENT immigrant school can you seriously imagine that?

>kristianstad
Topkek

Good. They'll grow up to be the first Swedish men in generations.

It happened because swedes was cuckfags..

>The principal
Wow, she looked exactly like I expected her to. Those crazy eyes, holy shit.

Seems like a men

>she

>Sweden took in refugee children who aren't actually children, it was insanely expensive, and now feminist social workers are having sex with them. Welcome to a class on the Swedish phenomenon Batikhäxa!
youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY

Some information about the Swedish phenomenon "batikhäxor" (tie-dye witches); usually post-menopausal women who care sooo much about non-whites, refugees (only the male ones though), multiculture, and shit like that.

Is that a Trap?

Is she, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>whitegenocideproject

Now that sounds like a credible source. Was Breitbart down?

White kids accuse black kids of cheating get beaten up, what is the problem here?

Oh I am sorry it wasn't Leftist news,Merkel

I accept your cuckpology.

This.

kristianstadsbladet.se/kristianstad/foraldrar-trotta-pa-vald-pa-skolgarden/
A lefty source in Swedish. It's real, Ahmed.

>En av föräldrarna vars flicka fick huvudet dunkat i marken så hon fick hjärnskakning gjorde en anmälan men fick veta att det vore elakt mot flickan som hade slagit henne. Det blev inget mer av anmälan, säger Malin Borglin.

Haha wow. Basically a female chimp jumped a white girl, and slammed her head into the ground repeatedly so she got a concussion. The parent reported this to the school, but was told it was "mean" to report the chimp who assaulted her child.

Any society that lets itself be overrun and destroyed by inferior invaders deserves to be destroyed. Letting the savages win is shameful and cowardly. I have zero sympathy.

I went to a mainly nigger school.

No one picked on me because my dad told me on my first day once he saw them all. "If someone picks on you, make an example out of them. You have my permission. I'll take care of everything after that"

What the FUCK is wrong with your country

Atta boy.

We have a terrifying lack of real fathers in the west. Get your old man a craft beer for me

ALL I FEEL IS RAGE

Reminder to read this Podesta email:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
The leftist leaders are quite aware of the consequences of their actions, they mean to destroy us sooner than later.

>The Swedish principal took the side of the immigrant kids who were attacking Swedish kids, and she
>she

this is what happens when there are no ways to defend yourself

Muricaa Fuck YEAAHHhhhh

Bitches, Fuck bitches get moneyyyy
2nd Amendment ftw USA USA USA!

Fucking Swedish pussies sticks and stones actually can break your bones when you have no means to defend yourself from tyranny ahaha
fucking niggers.
fuck you pussy.

>2nd Amendment ftw USA USA USA!

Oh :^)

im black you fucking nigger.

the quran is filled with hatred towards other races and muslims are racist as fuck. whats new.

>im black

WHO'S YOUR DADDY

You're good, so is he. Like half of all Germans that use a computer are black now.

Whoever could have seen this coming?

for fuck sake, kill that insanely stupid meme. only the biggest idiots on this site use it, might as well just write "im 10 years old" on your forehead

nation that does not protect it's children deserves to die

youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk

>tfw no tensta somali gf

It really makes the old rage rise seeing the fucks that are responsible or colluded with those responsible just having a chuckle over the mess they created.

had these things been reported in a objective manner and spread as they should have been, the niggers in Scandinavia would be drowned in under 24 hours. when the day come we will party like it was 1999 again

oh yeah burger, you know they are doing this to us just because you destroyed us for the eternal kike. and what society do they use as a model for us? yes; your filthy disgusting "usa"; where niggers are worth more than you, where spics takes all your jobs, where YOU mutilate your baby boys dicks for indoctrinated illogical reasons while worshipping the jews.

had it not been for you already putting your ass in the air and letting the jews fuck you for generations until you are what you are now; a complacent slave with somalia-level IQ mixed into worthless sacks of skin sucking the jew dick all day every day.

It might be wise to stop throwing rocks in a glass house with your 1% European genes LARPing as "white"; an identity a true European would never even recognize, because we have evolved over 1000s of years into distinct cultures and people.

Attilla the Hun was a peacemongering 2 meter Nord compared to you disgusting miscreants.

We Europeans stand together against the eternal jews and their slaves, the burger, who always try to divide us.

>Kristianstad.

I am shocked and appalled that they allow such an exclusive and intolerant name for a town in Sweden.

Indeed, that email is rage/10. We still don't know who Orca is, but his ivy league jingo and vocabulary make him one of Podesta's peers. These fuckheads know exactly the misery they sow, do they give a shit? Ha! They care all right- they hate us. They don't even bother to hide their disdain for us plebs.
Time for Kek to wreck their shit.

How ''diverse'' and ''progressive''