/ptg/ President Trump General - Old Memes Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9snwv5wFBg
twitter.com/hashtag/napafire?src=tren&data_id=tweet:917340428080484352
c-span.org/video/?434409-1/joint-chiefs-staff-general-dunford-testifies-reappointment&start=7208
thediplomat.com/2017/09/us-should-assume-north-korea-has-nuclear-icbm-capability-today-us-joint-chiefs-chairman/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/north-korean-leader-promotes-sister-kim-yo-jong-171008172800383.html
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-kimyojong/north-koreas-princess-now-one-of-the-secretive-states-top-policy-makers-idUSKBN1CE09P
thediplomat.com/2017/09/no-north-korea-isnt-dependent-on-russia-and-china-for-its-rocket-fuel/
wccftech.com/cyberwarfare-us-ddos-north-korea/
thediplomat.com/2017/10/how-to-make-sense-of-offensive-us-cyber-operations-against-north-korean-military-intelligence/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/as-us-launches-ddos-attacks-n-korea-gets-more-bandwidth-from-russia/
dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/japan-aim-120c-7-advanced-medium-range-air-air-missiles-amraams
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/25/c_136469303.html
country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1685834552&Country=China&topic=Politics
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2087170/tough-test-or-top-testament-chinese-president-gives
thediplomat.com/2017/09/trump-blocks-his-first-chinese-acquisition-of-an-american-company/
hongkongfp.com/2017/10/06/hong-kongs-one-country-two-systems-agreement-increasingly-uncertain-long-term-says-us-congress-commission/
cecc.gov/media-center/press-releases/chairs-release-2017-annual-report
info.gov.hk/gia/general/201710/06/P2017100600082.htm
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/xi-looks-to-cement-authority
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-nobel-committee-should-go-ahead-and-infuriate-china/2017/10/04/cb232f62-a938-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html
thediplomat.com/2017/10/what-will-us-philippines-military-exercises-look-like-in-2018/
thediplomat.com/2017/10/whats-in-the-new-china-military-aid-to-the-philippines/
ppic.org/publication/immigrants-in-california/
twitter.com/maniadrone/status/917275842241232896
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>112 million
Sauce?

Why are the jews pushing white male Asian female now?

bumpf

Hellow fellow faggots! How Do I make America great again??

>Her smile is so pleasant
wait till you see my favourite heather file

This week is gonna be comfy isn't it?

I lost all of my HillPepes

Post em

I didn't think so many people would be using that face I drew, kek.

>bolt thrower
mein neger
youtube.com/watch?v=x9snwv5wFBg

Suck jew cock and pretend you're a nationalist

A A A A AWOO

Because fuck you that's why

GUYS CALIFORNIA IS ON FIRE AGAIN

twitter.com/hashtag/napafire?src=tren&data_id=tweet:917340428080484352

hmmm... ok.

I hate that you got numbers and I didn't, my shitpost was better than yours.

Cause they want more Eliot Rodgers.

DEFEND!

gib more cider

Thats just hell being impatient and trying to claim it.

International news:

NK:
>Speaking on (September 27, 2017), U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford said that the United States should “assume now that North Korea has the capability” to strike the United States’ homeland with a nuclear weapon on an intercontinental-range ballistic missile (ICBM)

>The United States currently has one operational missile defense system — the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense system — that is capable of intercepting incoming ballistic missiles like the KN20.

c-span.org/video/?434409-1/joint-chiefs-staff-general-dunford-testifies-reappointment&start=7208
thediplomat.com/2017/09/us-should-assume-north-korea-has-nuclear-icbm-capability-today-us-joint-chiefs-chairman/

>Kim Yo-jong predictably continues to consolidate power in NK, receives promotion
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/north-korean-leader-promotes-sister-kim-yo-jong-171008172800383.html
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-kimyojong/north-koreas-princess-now-one-of-the-secretive-states-top-policy-makers-idUSKBN1CE09P

>North Korea almost assuredly producing all rocket fuel needs domestically
thediplomat.com/2017/09/no-north-korea-isnt-dependent-on-russia-and-china-for-its-rocket-fuel/

>US cyber warfare continues to attack NK
wccftech.com/cyberwarfare-us-ddos-north-korea/
thediplomat.com/2017/10/how-to-make-sense-of-offensive-us-cyber-operations-against-north-korean-military-intelligence/

>Russia provides more bandwith and equipment to counter US attacks from gifted from Vladivostok
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/as-us-launches-ddos-attacks-n-korea-gets-more-bandwidth-from-russia/

>US clears sale of advanced missile technology to Japan
dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/japan-aim-120c-7-advanced-medium-range-air-air-missiles-amraams

oh my god I need her now

>Napavalley

let it burn

I'M RACIST RIICK

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A RACIST MORTY!!

Please pleas please

THE GRAPES, TUCKER

Stop this meme

>Apparel and footwear companies
Literal modern day slave owners

China:
>Xi Jinping Presidency set to end in 2022, speculation begins into who might succeed him. Chen Min’er speculation from Economist Intelligence Unit if third term not sought due to corruption probes, Chen has deep ties to Xi. Hu Jintao ally Hu Chunhua also in sights.
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/25/c_136469303.html
country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1685834552&Country=China&topic=Politics
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2087170/tough-test-or-top-testament-chinese-president-gives

>Trump blocks first Chinese acquisition of an American company
thediplomat.com/2017/09/trump-blocks-his-first-chinese-acquisition-of-an-american-company/

>Hong Kong’s ‘One Country, Two Systems’ agreement ‘increasingly uncertain’ in long-term, says US Congress Commission
hongkongfp.com/2017/10/06/hong-kongs-one-country-two-systems-agreement-increasingly-uncertain-long-term-says-us-congress-commission/

>Marco Rubio, Chair Congressional-Executive Commission on China notes " continued deterioration of human rights and the rule of law in China, President Xi Jinping consolidates power in advance of the 19th Party Congress slated for later this month"

>“Chinese authorities are ruthlessly targeting human rights lawyers and advocates; clamping down on foreign NGOs, media outlets and Internet companies; restricting religious freedom particularly in ethnic minority Tibetan and Uyghur areas and forcibly repatriating North Korean refugees to near certain persecution and even death. This year the central authorities further intervened in the affairs of Hong Kong, disqualifying democratically elected legislators and jailing pro-democracy leaders."
cecc.gov/media-center/press-releases/chairs-release-2017-annual-report

>PRC controlled Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) Government demands America not interfere in Chinese affairs
info.gov.hk/gia/general/201710/06/P2017100600082.htm

Reminder : Don't listen to anything that comes out of the porto's mouth. He's retarded.

God is punishing the degenerates who let pedos run free and spread AIDS to dying patients.

>China's 19th Party Congress: Xi Jinping looks to cement authority
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/xi-looks-to-cement-authority

>International media continues to defend Nobel winner and Chinese activist Liu Xiaobo
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-nobel-committee-should-go-ahead-and-infuriate-china/2017/10/04/cb232f62-a938-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html

>What Will US-Philippines Military Exercises Look Like in 2018?
thediplomat.com/2017/10/what-will-us-philippines-military-exercises-look-like-in-2018/

>China moves to court Philippines with new military aid and counter US influence there
thediplomat.com/2017/10/whats-in-the-new-china-military-aid-to-the-philippines/

that's not a HillPepe

For those who missed it: seems like Nancy and Schumer counted their chicks before they were hatched. There was no deal for DACA, pic related is what Trump (actually Miller) expects in any legislation that had any remote possibility to talk about the fate of DACA recipients.
Pelosi and Schummer as seething because it kills any possibility of any agreement meaning republicans will have to pass immigration legislation on their own

nope

you're not an american

They were pretty good live

Our prayers for California's destruction are being answered.

Is this guy serious?

Because black women are repulsive.

>that get
checked

it has been decided....LET IT BURN

Well, I would object but digits said so

Gib

Those digits! Let thy will be done!

>oh my god I need her now
we all need a mummy gf/wife. I hope Trump follows through on that campaign promise, otherwise Im OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN.

DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh, the AIDS banks and large cities worth of homeless shelters... Guess that's it, guys. Our country is ruined. Looks like it's time to pack it all up and make America Mexico again.

>Oh no! We have to hire American teens and pay a competitive wage like we used to.

Nah, just a pretext to post news about immigration

Should've used Awoo Rick for the OP.

Stop being a flaggot faggot

Coudenhove was a mutt? Interesting and unsurprising

Post more of her

BASED HEPHAESTUS

>2 million immigrants
>California has more immigrants than any other state. California is home to more than 10 million immigrants—about one in four of the foreign-born population nationwide. In 2015, the most current year of data, 27% of California's population was foreign born, about twice the US percentage.
>ppic.org/publication/immigrants-in-california/

What the fuck are they talking about? Are they using "immigrant" as a euphemism for "illegal immigrant"? Because that's pretty confusing since the real figure for actual immigrants is five times higher than that.

Also there are way more than 2 million Illegals in shitifornia so even if that's what they mean they're still full of shit

>picking a bunch of apples and pears for free at a family members house later this week
>going to go get it pressed for cents a gallon into cider
>expecting 40 gallons

Wow sick Rick and Morty memes! You must have a really high IQ

fucking hell no

BURN COMMIES BURN

LEAVE PORTUBRO ALONE YOU TRASH

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MOMJI MORTY

I'M MOMJI RIIICK

Because after 50 years of pushing nigger+white female, coal burners are still less than 2% of white women.

>tfw no Ctarl-Ctarl cat gf to beat you up

GIB MUMMY NOW GLOMPF

>Pay $500 for a ketchup packet
>High IQ

Endless suffering.

>now

Deliberate cancer.
This sparked it. twitter.com/maniadrone/status/917275842241232896

So...bye bye DACA?

Surely Trump wont cuck on it....? (desu I am still goncerned, he has stated even during the campaign he wants to help "DACA kids")

Should have aborted yourself.

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING MOTIVE

>Napa
Only rich fags and rich white liberals live there. It won't be missed

t. Californian

>roastie on snapchat putting feathery shit in her ear and saying "Happy Indigenous People's Day" on snapchat

Because the blacked meme isn’t working anymore and has become counterproductive, so they are pushing a race-mixing scenario that they believe will be more palatable to the white man.

Unfortunately, it’s a good strategy because the white male has long been prone to yellow fever.

Grapes are worth more than most leftists.

>etherealmistress

Excellent choice of GIF, OP.

Probably going to talk about his boyfriend.

*BUUURRRRRPPP*

THE GRAPES OF WRAITH

Why can’t Trump keep his teams travel expenses down?

I can't help but associate this wojak with the flag of Finland.

>RHEEEE!

like i mean suuuure you could point out all his accomplishments and completion of campaign promises. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CORE PROMISE OF WHOLESOME MOMMY WIVES FOR EVERY SINGLE MAN AROUND THE WORLD DRUMPF!??!?

What did he mean by this?

>I LIVE IN SANTA ROSA//SONOMA COUNTY WE DONT NEED PRAYERS, WE NEED VOLUNTEERS BAKA

>apparel and footwear companies
Oh no, Nike and LeBron are getting spic welfare checks anymore? That sucks!

PENCE WENT TO LA AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT WTF