Whites make the best soldiers

Why do white people make the best soldiers?

"In the Navy SEALs, just 2 percent are black, while Native Americans make up about 4 percent, or 99 SEALs.

Only 5.6 percent of enlisted Green Berets are black. But in the Air Force, among para-rescuers, the number drops even further down to .6 percent." dailycaller.com/2015/08/06/officials-say-us-special-forces-are-too-white-and-too-male/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4RAaz4PcfQ
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/black_mob_violence_in_swimming_pools_a_long_history.html
talkingproud.us/Military/ROKVIetnam/ROKVIetnamIntro.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Green Berrets are intelligent
>Navy SEALS spend a lot of time in the water
Yet these two Spec Ops groups have the lowest number of nogs, I wonder why...pic unrelated, fuck Canada

Special op go through a lot of psych evals and there are so many wannabes that they can decide to be picky so blacks get cut out for being acting stupid.

>Why do white people make the best cannon fodder?
FIFY

Black people are not seals because they can't swim.

That doesn't change the fact that they are the best at killing their enemies on the planet. Also are paid to acquire these skills, and given opportunities to practice on scum like isis, bokao haram, ect.

Because it requires physical and mental endurance while not being a total fucking retard.

I think in most special forces you have to be able to read and most black people struggle with it because as a nation of Kings they had their white slaves do it for them

Because whites are the ultimate sheep, following orders to their early demise.
Source: all of history, modern whites

blacks don't actually join the military to serve their country

>blacks
>rescuing anything but a bucket of chicken

natives are only 2 % of the pop so 4% is pretty sizeable percentage. warrior genes

have you seen an iq curve?

>Native Americans make up about 4 percent
wow, impressive.

To be SOF you actually have to have a decently high IQ

natives are amazing warriors. They are intelligent enough to understand any military strategy and have been evolving for thousands of years as the most savage warriors ever. Being a soldier is the job that natives can excel the most at.

Honestly the special forces shit is over hyped they get shot and killed by people who have no real training all the time

because white people make the best everything

It's literally the swimming thing. Poor people make up a majority of military enlistees and poor blacks don't usually have access to swimming pools or lessons. Poor whites generally live in more rural areas and tend to do more outdoorsy shit like swim in lakes or rivers.

And there is a swimming requirement.

Its literally the opposite of that. Special forces are not cannon fodder and anyone with half a brain could figure that out you fucking leaf cocksucker

I think a big part of it is how many enlist. I don't have any numbers but I would assume it is quite large in proportion to their population because they are all poor and have no alternative, niggers can sell drugs and stuff but natives that don't wanna sit on the rez all day and get drunk have no alternative than military.

R is for the Regiments who fight the winning fight
H is for the Home-fires that the folks are keeping bright
O is for the Other Ranks and officers as well
D is for the Die-hards who will even fight in hell
E is for the Enemy, that just won't ever win
S is for the Spirit of our men that won't grow dim
I is for the Independence that we have to share
A is for the Arms that we will always have to bear

Hey
I'm a scuba diver
I'm special
Navy Special

>blacks can't swim
>beaners can't shoot
>chinks aren't loyal
>muds are the enemy
>jews never get their hands dirty
Who else?

>BLM flag
>we can't swim because of racism

Blacks can't remember the name of their gun, so White trash are the best ZOG stooges that the Jews get.

Have you ever served with an injun? They gamble their pay away, smoke more than any other soldier, and are all around shitbags. Every single one I've served with. They can't shut the fuck up about who has the shittiest "rez".

Because Europeans are the closest living descendants of the ancient Aryan warrior race.

>Natives 1% of population, 4% of seals
So it's true, they are based warriors

Forgot pic

>Over hyped
Nigger, have you ever served? Getting shot is one thing, but special forces do a lot more than just fighting.

Gathering intel, blending with the native people, and conduct extremely complex plans, speak multiple languages, and are experts of every single kind of common weapon.

Top that off with Green Berets. They don't fight. They train 3rd world shit farmers to fight. They trained Vietnamese how to use mortars. But before that? They couldn't even count. Green Berets taught them to count for fuck sake.

And the last word in Rhodesian is Ian

Based Red bros bringing it.

Seriously Native Americans especially Oklahomans are like 99% based and tough as fuck.

Fortitude, intelligence, strength, loyalty, compassion, morals, morals especially in the face of rank commands.

Yes, I have seen shitty natives as well they're annoying as fuck. Were you in a conventional unit? You roll the dice if you go in and don't go some sort of special forces. I know 3 rangers who are natives, and 1 SF operator. They were great warriors.

How many of them are like 1/32 or some shit?

Nah it's just black people can't swim because they don't do outdoorsy shit in general. Name one black person you know who backpacks, snowboards, swims, hikes, etc. You probably can't. It's not because of MUH RACISM. They just don't do outdoorsy shit.

>not having read history books
all races have better and worser battles throughout history

>Jewish-Christian roman empire VS germanic opponents
>at least 1 or 2 battles where the roman side got their asses kicked
>"b-b-ut muh GLORIOUS ROMAN LEGIONS!!!! The Golden One xDDDD"

>Whites make the best soldiers
>What is the 442nd?
Sorry my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=i4RAaz4PcfQ

That title can only be earned, not given and only the Japanese have earned it.

Maybe they can't swim because of the LONG HISTORY OF Black Mob Violence In Swimming Pools
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/black_mob_violence_in_swimming_pools_a_long_history.html

I think if people go to a swimming pool just to fight and cause trouble, they probably are not going to become good swimmers.

>Armored fleets
I think he's referring to apc's and shit though

I've seen more taco niggers in Spec Ops than Nigger Niggers.

It's not really a race thing either, broke inner city kids of all races rarely do outdoors shit.

Don't count the Rice niggers out. Those fuckers are mean as hell when they get let off the leash. ROC soldiers were absolute savages during vietnam. Arians, anglos, mountain jews, slavs and, rice niggers all have their strong suits.
talkingproud.us/Military/ROKVIetnam/ROKVIetnamIntro.html

Chinks are for sure second in my mind. They proved themselves in Vietnam and japs were tough in WWII.

Nobody else notice that blacks are pretty weak? Sure they have the aesthetic and muscle tone but they can't use it for shit and I feel like its more of a secondary sex characteristic than having actual strength. Their chins are weak as shit. I've seen niggers get knocked out with one punch when they've been trying to bring someone down with shitty punches for 5 minutes.

white people like to jump out of airplanes

>21 medals of honor
>over 500 gold stars
>Families put in concenctration camps by same military because lack of trust
>Prove trust in the most honorable manly way humanly possible
You have forgotten what it means to be an honorable warrior white man and you have gotten used to being a spoiled oppressor.

Correct this arrogant imbalance before the jews destroy you from within.

blacks over here are either overweight or stick insects with hips the size of a person's wrist. american blacks are generally sturdier because of their 1/5 european ancestry.

refer to

In a Stryker BCT.

Had 8 injuns. They were all equally shit and got in fights and couldn't stay off the tequila. Bloodthirsty savages. Our military requires discipline. The warriors that the injuns were had none, and still don't.

The worst were the niggers, of course. You'd get one or two that were worth a damn, and when they were worth a damn they were pretty good until bullets started flying 150 feet away from our position. Then they'd chimp out and think they're in a vietnam movie.

Asians are arguably tougher than whites when its a real fight

Japs are undeniably the best warrior spirit on earth because they have earned it even though they lack in material resources.

They will be 1 of the top 5 world militaries by 2025 guaranteed

Koreans were great to serve alongside with. Of course, they were already the best from where they were - I don't know how the average Korean would be.

Japs in war are superior warriors to all you have named and I am not exaggerating.

Maybe, who knows. My point is that blacks don't swim and you need to be a good swimmer to get into SOF. Hence no blacks in SOF.

Many blacks join up to get college money, or just learn a skill, and some for a career. It's that most of them prefer non combat arms jobs.
It's mostly white dudes that join to blow shit up and kill motherfuckers.

The blacks I saw in the army as 19D and 11B did well, there just weren't many of them

christ, native americans are 1.6% of the US population, yet make up 4% of the navy seals

>Superior warriors
>Kill off their best pilots in Kamikaze raids

Japs had an old mindset in WW2, and they haven't been in a true conflict since. They are disciplined, but they had no clue how to have foresight. They fought in an old-fashioned way. And they never will fight outside of their own soil again.

Japs work better in Jap units because they can work together spiritually during combat

They have mastered the art of kindness and respect during peace and unbreakable fury when its time to war.

I should add that it's true many blacks can't swin, and also many can't handle the cold as well.
So those might also have something to do with it

A majority of blacks in the US usually goes for the POG jobs. Mostly because they don't want operator roles and are only there for the money.

I remember reading an article a few years back from a military psychologist or whatever. According to him, blacks seemed to be doing much worse under heavy stress (pinned down by gunfire for example) than white people did and they had no idea why.
My guess is a weaker mind for obvious reasons.

>Unbreakable Fury in war
>Lost

Come again? This unbreakable fury you speak of doesn't help in wartime. What helps is discipline, tactics, and logistics. The japs failed at the latter two.

>Generals use what is left to them at the end of a hopeless war ruined by arrogant non-warriors poisoning the advice to the emperor
Yamamoto died with his soldiers and tried to the last minute to stop war with America or at least declare war before Pearl Harbor so underdog luck would be on their side rather than treachery.

The other advisors forced the emperor to compromise and ruined the war for the great generals who loved the US as a friend and knew its unstoppable industrial strength as an enemy. Look up Kuribayashi the general at Iwo Jima.

I said spirit, not tactics, equipment or resources. They adapted their style to what tools they had available but when it came down to fighting hard against impossible odds and achieving results, look at Iwo Jima.

Nothing vs Everything kamikazi defense to the last man. The modern day david vs goliath and they did not capitulate. That earns the title in my mind. Even the general died in battle with them, allegedly leading the final banzai charge before they all died of thirst

>Air Force para-rescuers

The most dangerous combat job.

The emperor still rules a japanese japan.

They agreed it was not cost effective to keep fighting and became friends woth the US in return for giving defense responsibilities to the victor of the war.

Japan is like Vegeta in DBZ. They may not always win, but even when they lose, they just keep on going.

They knew the modern war is spiritual subversion and they fight that still better than any western nation.

The only difference between the tales of heroism told about the Japanese and the tales of victimhood told about the Jews is that 1 group believes in truth and 1 group believes in lie.

Jesus Christ japs, is this really what you believe? That fighting against Italians, wounded Germans, recruits and old men, and fucking Vischy french proves your worth as as soldiers?
And that being decorated with fucking pity-medals for being cannon folder is the same as, say, facing and defeating an operational SS Division?

>The 442nd is commonly reported suffered a casualty rate of 314 percent, informally derived from 9,486 Purple Hearts divided by some 3,000 original in-theater personnel. The official casualty rate, combining KIA (killed) with MIA (missing) and WIA (wounded and removed from action) totals, as a fraction of all who served, is 93%, still uncommonly high.

C A N N O N
F
O
D
D
E
R

They still had treachery on their side. That was an unprovoked attack on Pearl.

Iwo Jima is not impossible odds. They were on defense on an island. They had tunnel networks, hidden arty, and were very heavily fortified.

Yet they killed 8,000 of our 110,000 troops. We killed a large majority and imprisoned the rest.

With that kind of defense, they could have easily won had they of achieved proper tactics.

My point is, warrior spirit is not enough to earn some stupid title. What matters is victory, and the means of achieving it. If all you have is spirit, you're a fucking loser.

>emperor still rules Japan
>Still has to succumb to the wills of America, making Japan our bitch

It wasn't about cost effectiveness to keep fighting. The nukes scared the shit out of them and if they didn't surrender a mainland push would have gone in to kill every last one of those fucks.

underated asf

Basically CONDESCENDANCE
backing their delusional
superioroty ego complex

Same here, and yeah there are some more bigger blacks here in the US but thats for like every 10 skinny lanky ones.
I can see how that would make blacks more likely to fail at a fight or stress related tasks. I always see fights where the black guy looks like he has it under control for a sec, and then all of a sudden he's knocked out on the ground. It's crazy. Maybe that's why they start acting irrational because they dont want induced stress.

Basically CONDESCENDANCE
backing their delusional
superioroty ego complex

Perfect balance between high T levels and high IQ, so we're physically aggressive and fit like blacks and smart like asians, but not fucking retarded like blacks or little bitches like asians, exactly what you need in combat situations.

> asians
> Little bitches

Pick one m8 they literally kill themselves for Honor

Because both world wars were essentially just massive eugenics programs to cull off all the non-combative european men who didn't have what it takes to survive in modern combat situations. Which is why they were shamed at home if they didn't enlist. The ones who did survive returned home to procreate and create offspring more capable for more modern, mental and physical warfare. White people are the masters of evolution, when we're weak we attack one another to make eachother stronger.

Europeans have been doing this since Roman times. White people as a whole have been doing it since the Ice Age and possibly before depending on what you believe our history to be. We aren't best at any one thing as individuals, but as a group we were perhaps warrior kings possibly.

You're talking 1/8th indian tops

>Muh great grandma was full blooded native American, she had the loveliest Green eyes

You have a pretty fantastical idea of what Army Special Forces are actually like. And I haven't met anyone who could speak anything other than English except for 1st or 2nd gen Americans.

>Too much of a pussy to face consequences
>Kill themselves in the name of "Honor"
>Implying this is a smart or cool thing to do

Wrong

its this

blacks arent retarded persay
its more of a lax nature during chaos
that tends to endanger those
inexperienced stress occurring
at unecessary times caused by an uneccesary
entity stiring irrelevance/chaos due to boredom
a true pestilant cancer of existence
the real cosmos flows
it doesnt fucking rattle white men like
to cause drama and destruction while blacks and asians cause reformation, DECONSTRUCTION & constructive destruction

Rangers are one thing - I wouldn't entirely consider them as special forces.

Many Green Berets cannot do their jobs without speaking a foreign language.

Delta Force requires immense intelligence and endurance. It's more than your standard infantry tactics.

You have clearly never served, so what the fuck do you know?

>they just don't do outdoorsy stuff in general

Among many things they don't do, such as education, gainful employment, pay taxes, peacefully abide laws, fatherhood, etc... What a miserable drain on society.

HUMANS BY DEFAULT DO THIS YOU FUCKONG RETARD ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO PERFERE IT BE RACIST DIVISION THAN ABOUT EQUALITY IN A PRO COCREATIVE LIFE EXPERIENCE

Because a soldier needs to be intelligent, also pararescue are the best special forces. The SEALs are overrated

You have to be at an extremely high fitness level.
If you’re at that high of a level that natural thing to do is go into pro sports and make millions. I think most pro players have a better than average chance to make a special forces unit

>Many Green Berets cannot do their jobs without speaking a foreign language.
They don't even need 1/1 in a critical language, that's why they just use civilian American contractors and locals as translators/interpreters.

why risk LOSING their lives than Living it Playing fun while using the mind on down time to brainstorm methods on Saving lives

Is this post satire? Sure every "race of people" have done this in the past, but not as organized as actual warfare. Except for maybe arabs, but the arabs of ancient times aren't really genetically similar to modern arabs at all.

Genocide =/= warfare.

Why peepo do warfare better than anyone else, otherwise why would western culture and society be on top? We had to fight our way there.

Alternatively, both world wars were massive dysgenics programs in which the bravest, strongest and most talented young men were sent off to die. Those too effeminate, cowardly, weak or dishonourable to fight and die for their country survived to create the next generation. The boomer generation, due to their poor genes and lack of moral backbone, managed to totally destroy the virtue of their societies within a mere few decades.

>t. Nigger slave

>Those stances
>That teacup
>That kneeling position

That's not practice that's just being a nigger.
A fair point, but that doesn't negate the fact that many of them do speak multiple languages.

Plus the contractors being translators is a somewhat new thing. I think that all started about 12 years ago.

Then maybe niggers shouldfucking learn to swim then. It speaks volumes that they "Caint swim" because they are unwilling to learn based on their peers. Literally pack animals

White people are superior in physicality, intellect and mental strength to blacks and other races in general. The only race that can compete with the intellect and mental fortitude/strength of white people are some Asian factions, primary Chinese and Japanese. However in terms of physicality they are far behind white men. That's basically the reason. It's Genetics.

>Blacks
Out of the 20 or so I served with 14 were fucking cowards, 2 of them talked up gang life and pissed themselves in their first clusterfuck. The other dudes were hard as fuck but loud and lacked discipline.

>Natives
Knew 6. 2 were fuck ups drunks, gamblers, whined about the nobility of the Navajo then proceeded to fuck prostitutes. The other guys were cool taught me some cool knife fighting shit though they were Apache and distinctly harder than the pussy assed Navajos.

>Mexicans
Cool as fuck no real complaints other than constantly whining about their moms, girlfriends, daughters or missing weed.

>Arabs(American)
Pretty cool but the only 3 I knew 1 was a coward, 1 a closet faggot that got transferred sneaking into another guys bunk and hugging him and the last guy was pretty whatever.

whatever helps you feel comfortable while youre fighting for israel goy

Warrior Spirit is what I was talking about

Not even the elite SS stood their ground at Berlin the way courageous new recruits did on Iwo Jima.

Its a genetic thing. Whites would rather surrender and go extinct with faggotry and open borders than fight for their people to the death.

>Expansionist hypocrisy
>Embargo
It was heavily provoked